Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response (67092 Views)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Ayazor54: 5:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
A US-based Nigerian Strategy Consultant, Max Odogwu from Anambra State shared a message that her father sent after she finally revealed that her new man is Yoruba.

Ms Odogwu is a graduate of Columbia University, New York and co-founder of Decoeur Design.

See their conversation as shared by Odogwu on Twitter below..

http://www.vondanews.com/see-the-response-an-igbo-father-gave-his-daughter-after-she-told-him-her-new-boyfriend-is-from-yoruba/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Yorobastard(m): 5:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
Whatever rocks your boat kiss

39 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by wingmanII: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2018
Why is this relevant to the public? Is he the first man to accept an inter tribal relationship? Rubbish post!

434 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by taiwiki(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sweety daddy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by agbonkamen(f): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
but Afonjas are not to be trusted o grin

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by MartinCorridon: 7:33pm On Jul 02, 2018
Afonja + Igbo = FLATONJA angry

Yoruba Amaka tongue

363 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by sats: 8:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hiss

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
o girl pls remind me where ur father studied again

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by wale2day: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
I WAS TOLD OSU IGBO HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LOOK OUTSIDE IGBO LAND FOR MARRIAGE.

MAYBE THAT IS Y HER FATHER SAID DAT.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by cyndy1000(f): 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Of course what ever makes her happy.... but Marry the right person

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by pweshboi(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
cyndy1000:
Of course what ever makes her happy.... but Marry the right person
And the right person is?
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by UncleSnr(m): 6:01am On Jul 03, 2018
MartinCorridon:
Afonja + Igbo = FLATONJA angry

Yoruba Amaka tongue
Hausa Nkechi

33 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by MartinCorridon: 6:18am On Jul 03, 2018
UncleSnr:
Hausa Nkechi

Lol...that's a combo i actually didn't think of. Thumbs up grin

14 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by MartinCorridon: 6:21am On Jul 03, 2018
Maybe the dad wanted a handsome guy who won't steal her dress and run away at the first sign of trouble

Clue- Ojukwu, Kanu grin

grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Munzy14(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2018
She doesn't know her dad is smarter. In Irony the man is telling her whatever that will make u sad I am not behind u.If you know you know. lolzzzz

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Auladimeji1: 9:50am On Jul 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
but Afonjas are not to be trusted o grin
Neither the igbos too because if they can betrayed Ojukwu their son during election,they will betray anything,

154 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Peter4naz(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Igbo Amaka
The leatest hit
Korede Bello –“2geda”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfsqXz_0To
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Opinionated: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Baobab4loan(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
If you stay Around Ajah, Lekki sangotedo and environs and you need loan for your Business kindly check my signature
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Nightmareo07: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
wale2day:
I WAS TOLD OSU IGBO HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO LOOK OUTSIDE IGBO LAND FOR MARRIAGE.

MAYBE THAT IS Y HER FATHER SAID DAT.

U MEAN THE ABOBAKU YORUBA that don't value their "cheap" ugly afonja women and still sell their fortune run to marry "xpensive" igbo women grin..

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by coalcoal1(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
this is good to know
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by ybalogs(m): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Plus APC o plus PDP o plus hypocrites claiming to be neutrals o. God will punish everyone who plays politics with human lives.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by ybalogs(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
HML in advance.
Re: Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response by Folashade2016(f): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
It's not a must you marry from your tribe.

check my SIGNATURE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Husband Rubs ‘Anointing Oil’ On His Manhood Before We Have Sex / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.