Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) (4099 Views)

All You Need To Know About The Deadly Hepatitis B Virus! / Man Escapes Death After An Insect Bite In Rivers State (Photos) / Insect Inside My Ear Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by adren(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2016
i dont know what to call this one sef.. it is irritating one kind sha..

what is the world turning to?? i am very sure that sooner or later, oyinbo people will say cockroach and housefly that are my buddies are now transmitting deadly virus..

prevention is better than cure..

somebody tell lalasticlala to tell seun that mynd44 might be interested in this because of ishilove because i am speechless3..

cc fraih.. my NL darling

Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by dyadeleye(m): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
Una don start agan

1 Like

Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2016
adren:

somebody tell lalasticlala to tell seun that mynd44 might be interested in this because of ishilove because i am speechless3..

You sure sey that insect never bite you so? undecided

1 Like

Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ooooo
Goose bumps all over my body

Yuck

God Forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by adren(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
VickyRotex:

You sure sey that insect never bite you so? undecided

you can ask me again..

rotex or rolex..

you must be made in taiwan!!
Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by BelieveThat: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2016
I never wanna see that Pix again. It just sent chills down ma spine embarassed
Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 8:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
adren:

you can ask me again..

rotex or rolex..

you must be made in taiwan!!

I'm made in Nigeria! cool

Hope you know that stuff up there is an Hoax.

Just so you dont ask me how I knew. Here's it.

Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ewwwww! They had better wipe out that evil insect completely from this planet angry
Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2016
Computer Generated images. sad
Doesn't look real

The quest for FP

1 Like

Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by adren(m): 9:06pm On Feb 22, 2016
VickyRotex:

I'm made in Nigeria! cool

Hope you know that stuff up there is an Hoax.

Just so you dont ask me how I knew. Here's it.

your head dey there.. e be like say u be gentle woman.. shey make i con wife you??

i don dey find my missing rib since.. e be like say na you
Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2016
Here is a short clip that proves it's an Hoax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BOMpz3_S78
Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by VickyRotex(f): 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2016
adren:

your head dey there.. e be like say u be gentle woman.. shey make i con wife you??

i don dey find my missing rib since.. e be like say na you

Go find your rib where you break am.

1 Like

Re: End Of The World?? Another Deadly Virus From Insect Discovered (photo) by jamex93(m): 9:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Which kind nonsense b dis again

I no like to dey see dis kind tin abeg

Shay dis one too don dey since creation ni abi na oyinbo just come up with their stupid acts

(1) (Reply)

/ Shea Butter/ori/okwuma/kadanya / Please Help!! I Gave My Girl Misoprostol And...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.