Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,407 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Exploitation From MTN NIGERIA!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Exploitation From MTN NIGERIA!!! (696 Views)

NCC: We Are Guarding Against Consumer Exploitation / My Reply To NCC And MTN Nigeria. / Has Anyone Tried This Surprise Deal From MTN? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exploitation From MTN NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2016
Goodevening all, please forgive me for any grammatical blunder because am in a very vexed up mood right now, this afternoon at around 4pm I recharged my mtn line with 300naira through atm airtime transfer, I couldn't make any calls due to the fact that my battery was flat, so this evening after making a call of about 39 secs I was surprised when I heard the voice telling me I hard less than a minute left, thought twas network error but lo and behold my , 300naira had magically turned to naira, called customer care and all they could tell me was that I had subscribed to mtn music plus and whatsapp monthly bundle, funny enough the whatsapp I have currently is due to expire in about 2weeks time and the mtn music plus which cannot remember when last I used it costs about 50naira to auto renew so let's say they had actually been auto renewed the both of them would have cost 110naira only, so please you people should help me ask mtn where my other 190naira mysteriously disappeared to cos I think am loosing my cool, this is Broad day light robbery, pictures are attached, admins please do the needful!!

Re: Exploitation From MTN NIGERIA!!! by Nobody: 3:43am On Feb 23, 2016
Probably you signed up for one of those their many offers that flash as smses on one's screen, particularly those ones that say you can double-recharge with only one voucher.

My fiancee tried signing up once, it only took the grace of God that MTN didn't eat us out of house and home; credit you load expensively runs like a tap when calling and sending smses. We had to call customer care to deactivate us from everything possible after they kept giving us the run-around. The worst part is you receive no form of compensation as it is assumed you fully understood what you got yourself into.
Re: Exploitation From MTN NIGERIA!!! by Edmen(m): 10:50am On Feb 23, 2016
This happened to me once, when I called customer care they said the exact same thing to me..that I subscribed for music plus. ..Ever since then have stopped recharging my MTN line and even when I do, I make sure the credit doesn't extend to the next day..MTN should stop taking our money indiscriminately..#StopEatingOurCreditMtnItsntFood
Re: Exploitation From MTN NIGERIA!!! by Sunkyphil(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2016
na musicplus cause am oooo I can tell u authoritatively

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces Free Facebook Without Data / Kasonic Virtual Reality 3D Glasses / Microsoft Likely To Discontinue Smartphone Manufacturing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.