Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,643 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

How Do I Go About These? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Go About These? (640 Views)

Which Do I Go For? Please Advise Me...Bank job or security guard job / I Go This Invite From Ekoshopping / Workforce Documentation Hurdle; How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Go About These? by brightballer(m): 10:08pm On Feb 22, 2016
Ok. Late september last year, I came on here looking for advice on what to do when/if I eventually get admitted for my masters' degree after getting a 60k job.

I finally got admission early January and further did more consultations and sought for advice from relatives and relations on how to go about it. I decided to quit after weighing the options. I resigned on the last day of January and resumed school the following week. I have spent almost 3weeks and seen a lot of opportunities abound here.

1. Many private schools are ready to take one up, even on part-time basis;

2. Some of my lecturers and the faculty staff want us for private lessons for their children\wards;

3. Due to the massive and aggressive approach of the state government in agriculture, acres of land have been made available for interested youths[for planting of vegetables mainly]. I showed interest.

4. And lastly, there are lots of pre-degree and first year students here ready to part with some money for good tutorials.

Nlanders, what do you think?
Re: How Do I Go About These? by brightballer(m): 10:11pm On Feb 22, 2016
Oga Lalasticlala, davide470, LaurelP..please allow Nairalanders discuss this.
Re: How Do I Go About These? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2016
Do all of them then...but don't lose focus on why you are there. Make your money no waste.

Companies are doing Backwards Integration Policy so..you are on track. Focus mostly on that, God willing ,you will break even and be self -employed when you are done.

So you will use all you are learning , and apply what is useful to your endeavours.

Talk to your mates and see anyone who is willing to partner with you, if not...With Christ you can do all things.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About These? by LaurelP(m): 10:41pm On Feb 22, 2016
Obviously there are lots of opportunities there, but you cant possibly do all those stuffs alone.

So its better you try and get a partner, whether in the school or outside. You can liaise with colleagues or get partners outside. This is to avoid relegating your main goal to the background in the pursuit of money.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Go About These? by brightballer(m): 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
makky04:
Do all of them then...but don't lose focus on why you are there. Make your money no waste.

Companies are doing Backwards Integration Policy so..you are on track. Focus mostly on that, God willing ,you will break even and be self -employed when you are done.

So you will use all you are learning , and apply what is useful to your endeavours.

Talk to your mates and see anyone who is willing to partner with you, if not...With Christ you can do all things.
I'm talking to my friends, especially on the tutorial first. Then move down to WAEC, NECO and UTME. Bro, there is money here.
No one to boss you around.
Re: How Do I Go About These? by brightballer(m): 10:49pm On Feb 22, 2016
LaurelP:
Obviously there are lots of opportunities there, but you cant possibly do all those stuffs alone.

So its better you try and get a partner, whether in the school or outside. You can liaise with colleagues or get partners outside. This is to avoid relegating your main goal to the background in the pursuit of money.
Yeah, you are right. M talking to my colleagues already.
My Msc is my primary mission here, but MAY not leave afterwards.

(1) (Reply)

Jobs In Enugu North / Last Notice / Admin Manager Needed For A School In Ajah, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.