Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Could Be Next Of Action.need Comment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Could Be Next Of Action.need Comment (344 Views)

Invite From Maximigold.com(real Or Fake) Old Help.oooooo Need Comment On This In / Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. / Morning,if You Have Collected Your Device, Please Post A Comment Below About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be Next Of Action.need Comment by johnson1111: 11:53pm On Feb 22, 2016
The economic is not help the Engineers especially civil Engr.cos of change in power and budget was not approved yet.i need the house advice,I got one offer after my former company put us on redundant.The take home of the offer is 80k and we have worked for 3month.but two days ago,we had meeting with HR where revealed to us that the management has cut our salary to 45k even as our 6 month probation is still on.she said the management can't continue to pay salary put in our offer letter.some of my colleague weeps.it painful because some resign in their various company to join the new company.please I need some advice because my mind was telling to quit but am thinking of my family as a married man.

(1) (Reply)

Monitoring And Evaluation Officer, Kebbi / Get The Solution Now / Human Resources Officer At Abuja Clinics Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.