Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. (10586 Views)

Hi There, It Has Come To Our Attention That Some People Are Sharing FAKE News. / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng / Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by npowerng: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hi there,
Please rate how helpful your bank is in the comment section.
1. Which bank do you use?
2. How helpful is your bank?
3. Which bank is the least helpful?
#NPowerNG

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by microscopic: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2017
What is "Hi there " ?
Go and correct ur grammar first.
Now u want to front Npower to get attention
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by free2ryhme: 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,
#NPowerNG

Has any bank ever helped any individual in this country except those that launders money grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by free2ryhme: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
npowerng:
Hi there,
#NPowerNG

some NPower candidates don't use smart phones and i believe they are the ones with the most issues

try find means to incorporate them in your communications

2 Likes

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2017
Is it the one that changed my account from N1600 to minus (-)900 last week all in the name of lien. angry
Firstbank are thieves.

Lemme go to that bank on Monday first.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Benjom(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2017
Here to read 'sensible comments' cool

#KeepNairalandClean
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by greggng: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2017
My bank which is the best bank in Africa should ve been named the officiial bank of npower. They re very effective and efficient. Incase you don't know the name is called zenith bank. Pls Google it
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
npower shitto
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Conner44: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2017
1. Which bank do you use? POWER BANK
2. How helpful is your bank? NOT HELPFUL AT ALL
3. Which bank is the least helpful? JALAMI POWER BANK (my device has battery capacity of 1800mah and the useless power bank is only 800mah)

so, who e epp? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Abduletudaye(m): 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chuvin22:
Is it the one that changed my account from N1600 to minus (-)900 last week all in the name of lien. angry
Firstbank are thieves.

Lemme go to that bank on Monday first.

Lien? If am not wrong when a lien is placed on your account, it means you cannot withdraw. So why were you charged for a lien? Abi you take loan?
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Pr0ton: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
npowerng:

Fidelity

npowerng:

80%

npowerng:
#NPowerNG

Erm.. I can't say yet. I only use Fidelity.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by ayoadekunle79(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
sterling bank are theif .. i withdraw #1000 from fcmb Atm. they deducted #100 whenever i withdraw from canter the will surely deduct minimum of #50. am pilling this information for them .. .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Olutola88(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
We treat them exceptionally well at Stanbic IBTC Bank.

The whole BVN issue and BVN printout can be sometimes tiring but I realized I'm always very eager to assist.

I know the pay is not so much and it means a lot to these beneficiaries.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by HERSLEY(f): 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2017
Firstbank.... 98%....alert comes once it is disbursed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by MrGreenMavro: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
ALAT by WEMA is the best digital bank
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by coache(m): 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
Diamond bank is bae......... Always ready to assist..... I think it should be made the official bank for Npower participants.

2 Likes

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by MrBONE2(m): 9:23pm On Nov 11, 2017
I use APC power Bank cos it is the best in Africa grin
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Deicide: 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Bank charges me every month for card maintanance can you imagine? na them day maintane am 4 me? the worst part is if my ATM Goes missing they would still charge me what about the money 4 maintanance?

I Use my ATM to withdraw money from another bank and am charged 55naira 4 it WHY? na their leg i take trek go there? So in other to save money i have to look 4 my bank to withdraw from or i loose 55naira grin
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by poposki33: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2017
Do you expect people to us multiple bank with your 3rd question or you want us to judge blindly
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by stevo4life(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2017
My bank..... UBA... just the best. Instant alert and they are always there to help.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2017
N power, the bank , the banker and the bankee all of you are mad
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Codims82(m): 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2017
GreenMavro:
ALAT by WEMA is the best digital bank
If it has to you, then ask the bank and NPower what happened to my 11 months salary? Petition loading
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 12, 2017
N-Power, Zenith Bank is the best and they have been helpful lately but I think they need improvement in their mobile banking shortcode.
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by monlawal(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2017
Me I need my remaining backlog.
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by elslaqq: 7:15am On Nov 12, 2017
Well, FCMB has always been helpful and wonderful with low charges, satisfactory customer services, accurate advices and better promo.
ELSLAQ cares.

1 Like

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 12, 2017
Abduletudaye:

Lien? If am not wrong when a lien is placed on your account, it means you cannot withdraw. So why were you charged for a lien? Abi you take loan?

That's is what I don't understand.

Called their help line they cudnt trace the transaction in my statement and suggested a lien cud gave been placed on my account. When I get there on Monday they will explain better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2017
Olutola88:
We treat them exceptionally well at Stanbic IBTC Bank.

The whole BVN issue and BVN printout can be sometimes tiring but I realized I'm always very eager to assist.

I know the pay is not so much and it means a lot to these beneficiaries.

God bless you as you continue to do that. Npower beneficiaries needs All the assistance they can get. and banks needs not target them for excessive deduction.
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Abduletudaye(m): 10:13am On Nov 12, 2017
Chuvin22:

That's is what I don't understand.

Called their help line they cudnt trace the transaction in my statement and suggested a lien cud gave been placed on my account. When I get there on Monday they will explain better.

Na wa.. Please go there tomorrow..
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by donJ2(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
Please am helping a friend out; how can one see d current list of successful candidates?.
Re: Hi There, Please Rate How Helpful Your Bank Is In The Comment Section. by Surulady: 6:48am On Nov 13, 2017
Pls how can I view d current list of beneficiaries,

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Teaching Job Or A Marketing Job / Federal Civil Service Mass Recruitment / Diamond Bank Interview!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.