Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. (1855 Views)

WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria / Screening Based On WAEC Is Rubbish! / I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. by Trulie(m): 12:42am On Feb 23, 2016
Few days ago the minister of finance opened our eyes to the level of corruption in the various exam bodies. I think this reply by Waec to a letter sent by an organisation justifies the minister's assertion.

Re: The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. by sunnyeinstein(m): 12:53am On Feb 23, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. by theshaderoom: 1:04am On Feb 23, 2016
But some people want to leave the main issue and focus on her erroneous calaculation which could be made by anybody
Re: The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. by Tyviv(f): 1:09am On Feb 23, 2016
1.8m for what?? shocked
Re: The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. by EasternActivist: 1:11am On Feb 23, 2016
I don't believe this zombified shit...

In all matter of urgency I beckon on WAEC to refute this claims...

Kemi is a disgrace and should be retrenched and send back to her village in osun...
Re: The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. by EasternActivist: 1:13am On Feb 23, 2016
Tyviv:
1.8m for what?? shocked

Believe this poo at your own peril.
This is the handwork of the zombies in Yoruba skin.
Re: The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. by Trulie(m): 1:35am On Feb 23, 2016
theshaderoom:
But some people want to leave the main issue and focus on her erroneous calaculation which could be made by anybody

it happens to the best of us. so I don't see anything strange in simple miscalculated figures.
Re: The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. by Trulie(m): 1:40am On Feb 23, 2016
EasternActivist:
I don't believe this zombified shit...

In all matter of urgency I beckon on WAEC to refute this claims...

Kemi is a disgrace and should be retrenched and "send" back to her village in osun...

Everybody makes mistake. I do and definitely u do aswel and u just did.
Re: The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. by EasternActivist: 7:05am On Feb 23, 2016
Trulie:

Everybody makes mistake. I do and definitely u do aswel and u just did.

The mistake is not ordinary when coming from a finance minister of a country. Is very uncalled for as Nigerians hopes of a better economy is at risk BC of that silly mistake...
Re: The Minister Of Finance Is Right. Waec Is Corrupt. by eniolaamoda: 5:14am On Mar 16, 2016
Trulie:
Few days ago the minister of finance opened our eyes to the level of corruption in the various exam bodies. I think this reply by Waec to a letter sent by an organisation justifies the minister's assertion.

WhatsApp me on 08180712474 I have that laptop u saw on that guys thread.

(1) (Reply)

Which One Is The Most Preferred By You Between EKSU And AAUA / What Course Can I Study Without A "C" In Maths In My O Level In Open University? / Givenbiz Pre-varsity College Is A Fraud: Fraud Awareness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.