Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin (4110 Views)

WAEC Is Confused – MURIC, Reveals What Timetable Can Cause In Nigeria / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / UNIZIK 300L Student Dies In Fatal Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by morereb10: 3:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is unusaul and i can't believe this. A 300 level sociology student of the University of Ilorin UNILORIN, Abolarin Akin Jephtaph, has written to his school management asking for his withdrawal. She cited in the letter that she came into the school with WAEC papers he got through examination malpractice and as a new born again christian, he cannot build his career on a faulty foundation.

This is rather an insame decision someone may say but is it really the way to go about "born again" things? Or is this really that #ChangeBeginsWithMe ia taking effect?? Most people who commented on this rather radical behavious saw it as a witchhunt or spiritual problems or like they say "them dey pursue her from the village".

I think is an insane decision that she will live to regret. The bible says once you are born again, old things have passed away and all thing have become new. Didn't she read that part of the bible?? Or is that part talking about a different thing all together??

See a copy of the letter she sent to her school management.

What do you think about this?

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/i-need-to-withdraw-my-waec-is-gotten.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy missyb ishilove

1 Like

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by IMASTEX: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Really! What about the meat from the mother's pot, money collected from the father, those you fought, lied against, etc. The truth is, region has either make or mar many. That you took this step now would prevent you from committing others sins later in life. Confessing your sins and having the believe that God has forgiven you was all that was needed.

Well, it is your life. May God see you through.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by Helkayklassic(m): 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wetin be his/her GP abeg? Is there no Unilorite on this forum?

PS: OP you are confusing us o! Is he a male or a female?
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by oluwasegun007(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Now that's a bold step...... shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by PunterTim(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2016
Stupid boy!

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by eleko1: 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Singing* I Have decide to follow JESUS,no turning back,no turning back* thumb up to him.hope Dem lawbreaker wey forge their result go house of assemblygo gree do Same undecided sad
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by NotNairalandi(m): 8:03pm On Sep 11, 2016
Many are MAD but only few are roaming the street.....i reserve my comment till i see who this epp....

1 Like

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by Harmored(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
ISORIAT,no comment

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by teacherbim(f): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
This is not matter of being born again,he is having low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by vickylincon(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
This was in front page some moments ago

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by Kiddominant(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Liar, maybe the course is a hard course like studying Surveying in UNN, Try and see.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by oluwasegun007(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
Pls grant 'em admission at Covenant or Redeemers university...... grin grin grin
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by Youngzedd(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
This was on Front page yesterday.

Mods eeeeh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by moses93(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
village people at work again. before im eye go clear now the worst has already being done and it will be too late. ewo. eeediot.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:04pm On Sep 11, 2016
To each his own undecided
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wonders shall never cease
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by LesbianBoy(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Many are mad....
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by Joshuahunpe(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Good idea bro... You are still young! 2017 is almost here, you can easily start afresh... Operation change start with you.. Buhari excos!
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by CossyErik(m): 8:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
i reserve my comment(s) for now.
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by debque(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
chai...na jollof beans get am dis Xmas ooo...d wan wey rice dey fly...

come, which thread b dis.?....I don miss road...

1 Like

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by BABANGBALI: 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Op your grammar self fit make the guy vex comot for school

1 Like

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by agboskipool(m): 8:06pm On Sep 11, 2016
Its well
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by ireneony(f): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
This was on FrontPage yesterday undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by somehowpenis(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Wasn't this on the front page before? And OP make up your mind , is it a HE or a SHE?

1 Like

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by barackodam: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
Na so

She did exactly what ought to be done, it's a bold and right step.....

Although, I can't, I'm sorry undecided

Write waec again?

Allah kiaye
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by firstolalekan(m): 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
The guy na capital goat

Mumu of the century

Anyway

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by Utibiano: 8:07pm On Sep 11, 2016
IMASTEX:
hmm are u short of words.. same here
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by EWAagoyin(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
grin
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by 9jaBloke: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Hmm. He should sit down and think very well, he may also have cheated during his Common Entrance Exam.
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by Julietekekwe1: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
I thought that our self proclaimed most Educated once said that there is no examination malpractices over there in WEST?
Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by JaypeeAnics(m): 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Giving ur life to christ doesn't neccessary mean that u will go back and start afresh....whn u give ur life 2christ...u start living christ like.....old things are passed away and all things are made new.....so u jst hv 2 ask 4 forgiveness of sins and never go back......ok since u hv decided 2 withdraw bcus u cheated in waec....what about other sins u commited...knowingly and unknowly?.........Who is dat pastor dat preached 2her? He did nt finish he's work.....well sis i whch u well

1 Like

Re: I Need To Withdraw, My WAEC Is Gotten Via Cheating- 300L Student Write Unilorin by OkunrinMeta: 8:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
A

(1) (2)

Noun 2017 Tma Solution's / 25 Golden Rules Of Life In Pictures - Photo / French Teacher, Seen In Hotel Bed After Having Sex With A Pupil On Prom Night' –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.