Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? (3772 Views)

See The 20 Sexiest Women In The Philippines / Top 10 Sexiest Women Of Nigerian Soap Opera / Heidi Klum Saves Son, Two Nannies From Drowning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by Reggieluv(f): 1:26am On Jul 11, 2009
Was looking thru the top 100 sexiest women in the world 2009 and Heidi montag was No.8 in the whole world. How can? I think Americans should be saying sexiest women in America and not the world. What happened to other women in different parts? Does she really look sexy?

Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by ladykool(f): 4:31am On Jul 11, 2009
@poster
are u sure u were looking at the right proper FHM 100 sexiest women in the world cuz heidi??
she is sooo anonying and even lauren is sexier than her!! she and her useless husband angry angry
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by spikedcylinder: 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2009
To Americans, the world begins and ends in America.
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by XFio(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2009
when a lady like that is married to an animal like Spencer Pratt I guess you'll know what to expect. And plus how could you call this sexy

Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by dominique(f): 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2009
LMAO X Fio grin grin grin
sexy my ass tongue
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by gram: 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2009
:d ;d sad
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by gram: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2009
:d ;d sad
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by ikamefa(f): 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked

segxi?  cheesy nahhhhhhh prolly in your wet dreams @ topic

that empty-headed morra-sucker segxi?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin abi na the blow-blow breast dey fool you? " grin"
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by MrCrackles(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2009
shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by ikamefa(f): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2009
makagini? yah name na heidi? undecided cheesy cheesy
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by SeanT21(f): 1:08am On Jul 20, 2009
I love Heidi and Spencer Pratt but she aint all that.
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:19am On Jul 20, 2009
Skin and bones with air for brains is not sexy at all undecided
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by hackney(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2009
Speidi : the most annoying couple in the U.S.

She is not top 1billion sexiest girls in the world.
Americans can be very stupid some times.
Some of them think that Scotland is INSIDE England.

She's not even prettier than anybody in her show.
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by smurf1(f): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2009
Yeah?, and the Queen of England is my Godmother, cool
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by mamagee3(f): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2009
Do you expect us to start dancing?
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by dominique(f): 8:50pm On Jul 20, 2009
SeanT21:

[b]I love Heidi and Spencer Pratt[]/b but she aint all that.

seriouslly!!! shocked shocked embarassed tongue
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by Reggieluv(f): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2009
spikedcylinder:

To Americans, the world begins and ends in America.
So annoying. It pisses me off. they should say in America not the world. and what they classify "sexiest" in d world is so ugly.

hackney:

Speidi : the most annoying couple in the U.S.

She is not top 1billion sexiest girls in the world.
Americans can be very stupid some times.
Some of them think that Scotland is INSIDE England.

She's not even prettier than anybody in her show.

really stupid. have nothing against them but when it comes to beauty, sexy, they dont know what they r talking about. they feel like they r the world. how can heidi be is it no.9 or 8 sexiest woman in the world?
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by Reggieluv(f): 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2009
lady kool:

@poster
are u sure u were looking at the right proper FHM 100 sexiest women in the world cuz heidi??
she is sooo anonying and even lauren is sexier than her!! she and her useless husband angry angry

yep, google it. it's not even her personal life but look at her physically, rnt there much more beautiful women all over the world than this?
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by saraj(f): 12:01am On Jul 21, 2009
I think she is really fit and if I was a man she would be my type. I think you you're all jealous because she's a white,blonde good looking woman. You racist pigs!
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by SeanT21(f): 1:57am On Jul 21, 2009
dominique:

seriouslly!!! shocked shocked embarassed tongue

Please dont tell me U are a Lauren Conrad fan ooo.
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by Reggieluv(f): 6:18am On Jul 21, 2009
sara j:

I think she is really fit and if I was a man she would be my type. I think you you're all jealous because she's a white,blonde good looking woman. You racist pigs!

who r d racist pigs angry no 1 said she isn' fit but for top 10 sexiest woman in the WORLD don't think so.
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by sweetpie23: 10:11am On Jul 21, 2009
Reggieluv:

Does she really look sexy?
I don't care
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by obinna5000(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2009
@topic
WHAAATTT!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I disagree.
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by Reggieluv(f): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2009
obinna5000:

@topic
WHAAATTT!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I disagree.

I disagree too, that's y i posted this. i was shocked. what r they really thinking?
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by dominique(f): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2009
SeanT21:

Please dont tell me U are a Lauren Conrad fan ooo.

nope, those fake wannabees from hills/laguna beach are soo damn irritating tongue
Re: Heidi Montag, One Of The Sexiest Women In The World? by SeanT21(f): 4:26am On Jul 26, 2009
dominique:

nope, those fake wannabees from hills/laguna beach are soo damn irritating tongue

I used to be a fan once upon a time ooo but I do agree.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Reasons To Get Married. / Jay Z Sued For Fathering A Son And Avoiding Paternity Test + (photos Of The Boy) / Funke Akindele Receives A Customized Gold-plated Iphone From Malivelihood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.