Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,123 members, 7,838,850 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him (30862 Views)

Joey Barton Calls Wizkid’s "Ojuelegba" Crap, Nigerians React, Blast Him / Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by JohnsonEmma(m): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
I trust my people cos they don't take shit.
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by franklingud(m): 4:13pm On Feb 23, 2016
amanze15:
you are full of abakaliki fried shale ( go ask a geologist) grin
Amanze I suppose u r an igbo boi abi? Wetin dis one come mean na? grin
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Marriott1980(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
I wont blame him really. Nigerians have done so much bad things in the past that it is difficult not to attach any scam to Nigeria and Nigerians. I cant count the number of people who have asked me about the "Nigeria Prince Scam" at work. They say oh you are from Nigeria, do you know about the Nigerian Scam and i am always quick to tell them yes and also defend Nigeria at the same time.

Its not their fault we caused it. A yahoo boy will pop ACE in the club with someones life savings, the person has gone totally bankrupt because someone trick him of his life savings and you expect them to hear anything Nigeria and not think it is a scam.

Nigerians are quick to defend themselves on social media if anybody call them scammers even when we know this is true. Tell me anybody in Nigeria who have never seen a Yahoo boy before or heard about Yahoo. We know them, they are our friends, they are our neighbors, we go to the same church, we meet at the club. Have we ever tried talking to them to change their ways and stop giving Nigeria a bad name? the answer is NO but we are quick to open our mouth when someone from another country comes for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by ChinonsoDike2: 4:35pm On Feb 23, 2016
Nigerians are famous for scams. The country has become synonymous with fraud. Those losers flaming him should concentrate on finding food to eat.

1 Like

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by ChinonsoDike2: 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marriott1980:
I wont blame him really. Nigerians have done so much bad things in the past that it is difficult not to attach any scam to Nigeria and Nigerians. I cant count the number of people who have asked me about the "Nigeria Prince Scam" at work. They say oh you are from Nigeria, do you know about the Nigerian Scam and i am always quick to tell them yes and also defend Nigeria at the same time.

Its not their fault we caused it. A yahoo boy will pop ACE in the club with someones life savings, the person has gone totally bankrupt because someone trick him of his life savings and you expect them to hear anything Nigeria and not think it is a scam.

Nigerians are quick to defend themselves on social media if anybody call them scammers even when we know this is true. Tell me anybody in Nigeria who have never seen a Yahoo boy before or heard about Yahoo. We know the, they are our friends, they are our neighbors, we go to the same church, we meet at the club. Have we ever tried talking to them to change their ways and stop giving Nigeria a bad name? the answer is NO but we are quick to open our mouth when someone from another country comes for us.
Don't mind the morally bankrupt animals.

1 Like

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by bishop4life(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.VIC.O IS NIGERIA WACKEST RAPPER...THE GUY NA DUNS..EM MK NOICE PASS SEWING MACHINE

LOL... People get mouth oo
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by sirjakez(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
hehehehe... I love naija
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Myde4naija(m): 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
O ga oooo, afi ki olohun ko was yo lowo a won were won yi
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Myde4naija(m): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
Marriott1980:

Nigerians are quick to defend themselves on social media if anybody call them scammers even when we know this is true. Tell me anybody in Nigeria who have never seen a Yahoo boy before or heard about Yahoo. We know them, they are our friends, they are our neighbors, we go to the same church, we meet at the club. Have we ever tried talking to them to change their ways and stop giving Nigeria a bad name? the answer is NO but we are quick to open our mouth when someone from another country comes for us.
scammer are in Nigeria and scammers are everywhere, if you have yahoo yahoo boiz here they also have theres so what you are talking about is so lame and a morkery of your own nation.........moreover scamming is not even a Nigeria language
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by tammie24: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2016
Smellymouth:
Ode
I blame some Stvpid Nigerian musicians that boot.lick American artistes..
Imagine Davido proudly bragging he paid C-list rapper "Meek Mills" $200k for that wack song- Fans Mi.. Cassper Nyovest, Sarkodie, AKA, are miles ahead of that as5 licker called MEEK MILLS

Mumus..
i tell you
the guy nor even get career for America again sef
Davido carry money trowey come dey brag for there
meek mills fa!
Smh

1 Like

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by MrGerald(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2016
There's scam that called Nigerian scam, maybe he doesn't meant that it's a Nigerian
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by amanze15(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2016
franklingud:

Amanze I suppose u r an igbo boi abi? Wetin dis one come mean na? grin
lol
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Marriott1980(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2016
Myde4naija:
scammer are in Nigeria and scammers are everywhere, if you have yahoo yahoo boiz here they also have theres so what you are talking about is so lame and a morkery of your own nation.........moreover scamming is not even a Nigeria language

You are here talking about Mockery, the fact that it is my nation doesnt mean i have to support what is not right. There are scammers everywhere and nobody is denying that fact. How does scamming not being a Nigerian language an excuse for ripping people off. Clean up your acts and nobody will call you a scammer. Thats the message.

And mind you what i am talking about is not lame, what i think is lame is for you coming out here to talk trash, maybe when you travel out of the country and someone judge you based on the mistakes of a selected few, you wont come here on Nairaland talking about Mockery.

Nigeria is not moving forward because of people like you.

1 Like

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by eltweezy90(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Stewpid boy or is he a girl.
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by muhamadnur: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
politricks:
These americans they don't have sense, always generalizing and believing everything their media says well i don't blame them, even our president said same about us.
how i wish i was neva a nigerian, maybe a somali,south sudan or niger is okay.. bcoz i wanted to open and account with solidtrustpay similar to paypal. And it says i cant due to huge amount of FRAUD in my country. Shame.
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Goridoe(m): 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
WE NAIJA CAN VEX EHHH

lol.. i dey tell u.. grin #NoChill
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by ifeomaekol(f): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
AngryNigerian:
...& I even heard he is from Imo State sef!!!
r u serious And he's here claiming oyibo? Stupid fool. Sm pple eh? Make he no call 9ija again ooo, he shuld go n look for who is scaming him ni. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by Myde4naija(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
And mind you what i am talking about is not lame, what i think is lame is for you coming out here to talk trash, maybe when you travel out of the country and someone judge you based on the mistakes of a selected few, you wont come here on Nairaland talking about Mockery.

Nigeria is not moving forward because of people like you.[/quote]

You are the reason why Nigeria is not moving forward cause you swallow every junks foreigner give to you, you don't always have objection when its negative but people like you will always question every positive things about our dear country.

Im not trying to justify scammers but, the man in concern must learn how to respect our country and stop tagging every negative thing to Nigeria. Simple
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by AngryNigerian(m): 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
ifeomaekol:
r u serious And he's here claiming oyibo? Stupid fool. Sm pple eh? Make he no call 9ija again ooo, he shuld go n look for who is scaming him ni. Nonsense.

How can I ever be serious? I was waiting to hear what you will say cheesy

Anyway, make im no catch u oo...ds insult when u de rain on am eh shocked
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by ifeomaekol(f): 12:05am On Feb 24, 2016
AngryNigerian:

How can I ever be serious? I was waiting to hear what you will say cheesy

Anyway, make im no catch u oo...ds insult when u de rain on am eh shocked
lol, he shuld, catch me if he can.
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by AngryNigerian(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol, he shuld, catch me if he can.

I will be there to shield you if he comes after you, because i kno he can
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by ifeomaekol(f): 12:12am On Feb 24, 2016
AngryNigerian:

I will be there to shield you if he comes after you, because i kno he can
hmmmmmmmm, are u the law?
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by AngryNigerian(m): 12:25am On Feb 24, 2016
ifeomaekol:
hmmmmmmmm, are u the law?

Somehow I enforce the law...do u need a bodyguard? I can do it perfectly
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by outflank: 2:52am On Feb 24, 2016
lmao @ "American vic-o".
Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by ifeomaekol(f): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2016
AngryNigerian:

Somehow I enforce the law...do u need a bodyguard? I can do it perfectly
nah

1 Like

Re: American Ginuwin Accuses Nigerians Of Scamming With His Name,Nigerians Blast Him by AngryNigerian(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) / David Ajiboye Is Dead! Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Manager Dies / 2shotz Shows Off His Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.