Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) (30861 Views)

Seyi Law Kisses Kate Henshaw On Stage At AY Live 2016 - Video / Photos Of Celebrities At AY LIVE Show / Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by willienaji: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
right now at the AY LIVE show at Eko L'meridien Hotel , Tontoh Dike is performing her song on stage . what do you have to say about this pix of her and her dancers.

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by joyli: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2013
She is making her money!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by acidtalk: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2013
Hi! Hi!! Hi!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by simmydebadest(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2013
acidtalk: Hi! Hi!! Hi!!!
it's ova grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by sunkuns003(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
let go na ,oya na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by sunnyt1(m): 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2013
I like dat stage charisma, at least she knows she has no business wit singing

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by psky: 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2013
Haba! Nah because of this our first lady run comot Naija? Anyway sha me I no blame am, see tonto wey be like toad wey dey do serious alanta.grin

11 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by mcevans1(m): 1:22am On Apr 01, 2013
Oya na cheesy cheesy Cover shoe don wear raincoat cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by WizPrince1(m): 1:25am On Apr 01, 2013
Like Play Like Play, She's making her money
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 1:28am On Apr 01, 2013
So this girl is now a singer? Damn! Nigeria is a fu*king jest.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by tellwisdom: 1:30am On Apr 01, 2013
Who is that lady shouting yepkaa? sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 1:33am On Apr 01, 2013
50calibre: So this girl is now a singer? Damn! Nigeria is a fu*king jest.
Your point is?
Jamie Fox also recorded some tracks,Tupac,Whitney Houston,J-Lo and DMX was shuttling between Hollywood and singing but your never said America was a fuc*king jest.
You know what lil bro...you just an as$hole

27 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by alaoeri: 1:40am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: Your point is?
Jamie Fox also recorded some tracks,Tupac,Whitney Houston,J-Lo and DMX was shuttling between Hollywood and singing but your never said America was a fuc*king jest.
Don't mind him, ppl like him keep condemning & criticising not knowing that they are doing favour for her.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 1:42am On Apr 01, 2013
Is she Fighting,or dancing,cos the pix looks as if the other people are trying to hold her not to fight.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by tevinsolt: 1:51am On Apr 01, 2013
alaoeri:
Don't mind him, ppl like him keep condemning & criticising not knowing that they are doing favour for her.

shut the hell up! those people are actually good at singing/rapping, and you know what they all started out in the music industry before taking up roles in few movies and what not. your Tonto dike should stick with her acting, and it's not that she's even good at it anyways.

25 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by bidexolumanish(m): 1:53am On Apr 01, 2013
u damn right,she is makin her stecks while sum dudes are wackin damn mouth.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by esandom(m): 1:54am On Apr 01, 2013
joyli: She is making her money!
Abi?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by chucky234(m): 1:59am On Apr 01, 2013
tevinsolt:

shut the hell up! those people are actually good at singing/rapping, and you know what they all started out in the music industry before taking up roles in few movies and what not. your Tonto dike should stick with her acting, and it's not that she's even good at it anyways.
And where is this chronic goon coming from,you crawled out of a doomed shi:t hole to insult me,and what gives you the damn gut lil bro.
So you in your fantasy world thinks DMX was any better than Tonto,you just another deluded discombobulated goon on NL. Both DMX and Tonto are just two average singers,Tonto betters DMX in acting as his acting was wack and rigid.
Upload your fvcking voice note let's compare to Tonto's,until then STF and fvck off my back as$hole.

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: And where is this chronic goon coming from,you crawled out of a doomed shi:t hole to insult me,and what gives you the damn gut lil bro.
So you in your fantasy world thinks DMX was any better than Tonto,you just another deluded discombobulated goon on NL. Both DMX and Tonto are just two average singers,Tonto betters DMX in acting as his acting was wack and rigid.
Upload your fvcking voice note let's compare to Tonto's,until then STF and fvck off my back as$hole.
LOOL...anybody who disagrees with you is a chronic goon. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 01, 2013
@Topic,
I need to see a video of the performance before I can rate it. Na wetin you want make I do with the picture? undecided undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by tevinsolt: 2:17am On Apr 01, 2013
chucky234: And where is this chronic goon coming from,you crawled out of a doomed shi:t hole to insult me,and what gives you the damn gut lil bro.

who the hell is talking about DMX, ur whack Tonto is in no place to be compared to j-lo, jamie foxx, whitney houston because they know their stuff and they do it well.

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by tevinsolt: 2:24am On Apr 01, 2013
and tonto dike is just an uglier version of Francia Raisa.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by manny4life(m): 2:38am On Apr 01, 2013
As much as I dislike her songs and her personality, more grease to her elbows and more money for her at the bank. May the whatever GOD she serve bless her hustle.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by daywatcher: 2:44am On Apr 01, 2013
who's fooling us pass....AY or Tonto? or are they collaborating to sell us mediocrity? unfortunately in naija, critics can be bribed into a good review and we Nigerians take any crap that is well packaged as long as it is in vogue...das my 2 cents

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by hollypagan: 2:45am On Apr 01, 2013
tonto my gal
Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by Adex097: 2:57am On Apr 01, 2013
Smh..nigerians don't sleep anymore sad

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by 50calibre(m): 3:11am On Apr 01, 2013

Hmm I see! So how much did you buy a copy of her CD? I can see you are her advocate/attorney and a big fan but guess what, you client can't Sing one bit.

You are comparing tonto dike with talented guys like Jamie Foxx and Whitney who possess mastery and dexterity of music and at least one musical instrument?

People like you are the reason there is no quality control of Nigeria's entertainment industry because no matter the noise or garbage anyone churns out all in the name of music people will always buy. Anybody in the entertainment industry must be ready and able to accept criticism, critics make people improve or acknowledge their failures, there are movie critics, there are music critics, that's why America is the home of entertainment because people won't settle for anything short of the best. Kim kardashian, paris hilton once ventured into music but it ended as quick as it begun.

So you know what big bro? You are not a pain in the a*s, No. You are just a man of low taste, low expectations and low ambition.

30 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Performing At AY Live Show (Picture) by free2ryhme: 3:27am On Apr 01, 2013
why she dey wear dark shades undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chief Harry Ayoade Akande's Birthday Party In Pictures / Isabella Ayuk Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Olatoun Olanrewaju And Her Husband Adekola, Welcome First Child (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.