Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Day 44 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Day 44 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) (600 Views)

Rccg Fasting And Prayer(23/02/2018) Day 44 / Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) / Day 22 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 44 Prayer Points(50 Days Fasting And Prayer) by 4reala(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2016
DAY 44, Tuesday 23rd February, 2016
PRAYER FOR SUPERNATURAL ABUNDANCE
Prayer Points:
1. Father, Give Me Wisdom And Understanding To Operate In Enlargement In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

2. Father, I Declare That I Enter And Break Forth Into Enlargement In The Name Of Jesus. Amen! Psalm 4:1

3. Father, I Will Not Let You Go Until You Bless Me And I Conquer This Mountain In The Name Of Jesus. Amen! Psalm 18:29, Genesis 32:26

4. Lord, Activate Every Man You Have Ordained To Connect Me To My Enlargement In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!Daniel 5:9-12, Genesis 41:14, Exodus 17:12

5. Supernatural Progress And Abundance Is My Portion! I Will Be Selected From The Crowd For Lifting Up And Enlargement This Year 2016 And Beyond In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

6. Father, You Sent Jesus For Us To Live In Abundance! I Take Divine Authority And Prevail Over Every Enemy Who Wants To Steal, To Kill And To Destroy My Abundant Life In The Name Of Jesus. Amen! John 10:10

7. Every Pharaoh And His Plans Against My Divine Supernatural Abundance Shall Fail In The Name Of Jesus. Amen! Exodus 1:16

8. Father, This Season Make My Insurmountable Problems To Crumble At Your Feet! We Shall March Forward Into Progress! Upliftment! Peace And Joy That Will Lead To My Supernatural Abundance In The Name Of Jesus. Amen! Joshua 6:20

9. Father, This Is The Confidence That We Have In Jesus That Everything We Have Asked You According To Is Will You Hear And Grant Our Request In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

10. Choose Your Song Of Praise And Worship To Adore God Because There Shall Be A Performance And A Fulfilment In The Name Of Jesus. Amen!

B. Add Your Personal Prayer Request For Day Forty- Four! Make Your Personal Requests Known With Thanksgiving! Philippians 4:6

(1) (Reply)

ATM Mobile Sets(pos) Available In The Church / Religious Bodies Carrying Out Night Programmes In Residential Areas / Have You Noticed That Anoiting Water Taste Different?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.