Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity (1910 Views)

46 Kenyan Women Strip Unclad Because Their Husbands Can't Satisfy Them Sexually / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives / Career Women Battle Housemaids’ Sexcapades, Randy Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by engrfaruq(m): 9:06am On Feb 23, 2016
I COPIED THIS FROM MARYAM SHINGAS FACEBOOK WALL... SHE FINALLY DECIDED TO UNVEIL THE BITTER TRUTH WHICH MANY GIRLS ARE TRYING HARD TO HIDE..... ENJOY READING

HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!
by Maryam Habu shinga
HUSBAND SCARCITY!!!

This may not be the best time for me to write on this because of
misinterpretations, but I can no longer resist the push.

"Husband Scarcity" has become one of the challenges faced by many young
girls today. If you go to prayer houses, majority of the intentions are
prayer for a life partner. And this calls for concern.

Casting our minds back to the time of our mothers and grandmothers, was there really much of a "Husband Scarcity" problem? Or, maybe there were more men than women then, or there was an adequate corresponding
numbers of both genders.

I don't think so. Maybe then, the women had values and were prepared to build a home and not park into a built home.

Then, once a young man comes of age and can at least
feed himself and his wife, he goes out in search of a wife and the
woman really appreciates him and helps him to build a future.

What am I really trying to say? We created what we now see as "Husband
Scarcity" for ourselves. Today, the reverse is the case. Ask an average
girl to define her dream husband; you get things like "he has to be
tall, handsome, fair, and rich, own a house at least, and be
presentable" and then she adds "God fearing" in order not to sound so
worldly.

Then, check the number of girls around you and the number
of men that meet that standard, and you will see the problem.

You hear girls say, "I cannot suffer in my father's house and then go and
start suffering with a man." What a wonderful dream! What if from the
beginning, you have everything you want and there is no suffering,
and later in the marriage, the table turns around, then comes
suffering? Will you run away?

No one prays for suffering, but it is good to start small and end big, than start big and end small.

The problem is that the description majority of girls give of their ideal man
is virtually the same. When 50 girls want the same kind of man and
the man that fits what they want is just 1 man, and the man can only
pick one. Then, what becomes of 49 others? They simply start
lamenting of "Husband Scarcity".

Another irony of our time is that it is hard, due to the face of our economy to find a man who is of marriage age who possesses all those things these ladies want, legally (except those involved in Internet fraud); even the number of those in Internet fraud is not enough to match all those searching for already made husbands.

If you look around, majority of the ladies of substance, of good value and virtue, who are ready to build a home with a man who has prospects, are married and not complaining of husband scarcity. The easiest way to find a husband now, is to change your view of who a husband is.

A husband is that man God made and then saw that it may be hard for him to really actualize his purpose for making him, without a help mate and then made the woman and gave to him, and he felt complete and fulfilled MARRIAGE IS NOT A POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM. It is a mission of
building the family of God here on earth.

For those who see marriage as a way out of poverty, it is a way into bondage. Women are HOME BUILDERS, not HOME WARMERS... DON'T CONFUSE A MAN'S PATH WITH HIS DESTINY. Where he is today, may only be a route to where God has destined him to be tomorrow. Another truth is that YOU MAY BE THE ONLY FAST MEANS TO THAT HIS DESTINATION.

Join in alleviating "husband scarcity". PICK UP THE RIGHT VALUES. I am not saying that you should pick anyone that comes your way and talks of
marriage, not all men are husband materials.

What I am saying is that you should stop setting your standard on material acquisitions or physical appearances. Look beyond the physical. WHAT MAKES A MAN WHO HE IS, IS NOT WHAT HE OWNS OR HOW HE LOOKS, IT IS WHAT HE IS MADE UP OF. And that which he is made of is, most
times, not seen with the physical eyes, only its effects can be seen.
Marriage is a permanent thing.

Whatever is seen is temporal and that which is not seen is permanent.

This post is worth sharing, let it go as far as it can.

AND OF COURSE THATS WHY AM SHARING IT ON NAIRALAND... GIRLS YOU NEED TO TAKE DRESSING.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by HungerBAD: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Following.

1 Like

Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by AngryNigerian(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2016
So, whatz the need for that kind of topic
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by walexzee11(m): 9:30am On Feb 23, 2016
Oko won lode!

Sound Sultan made that known many years back, but the female folks still prefer doing shakara to grabbing the next available Man!

They'll take solace in SHILOH!
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by ojun50(m): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2016
Op there is ntin like HUSBAND SCARCITY jst that most ladies fail to understand dat d population of d poor is higher than d rich so they fail to look around them instead run after d rich while d reach ones we nt settle for less.

1 Like

Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by fbtowner(m): 9:42am On Feb 23, 2016
Guys will like this thread cheesy and girls would run from it grin

Lol. Who cares. Is It by force to marry
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by engrfaruq(m): 10:06am On Feb 23, 2016
These words are coming from a lady's mouth.... so i can say the girls are losing their patience fast fast... Ok na, but i dont want to hear mens being raped.
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by engrfaruq(m): 10:09am On Feb 23, 2016
Girls will of course not comment on this topic... Its for us guys to dance azonto on top the topic.... me am dancing shoki add join... I be expensive and scarce commodity
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by jacy67(f): 11:41am On Feb 23, 2016
Una say girls de run from this topic. I don comment. So? cry

lalasticlala come and see o

BTW, I need husband material, like 100yards wink
Who get the material? winkwinkwinksmiley
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by engrfaruq(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2016
jacy67:
Una say girls de run from this topic. I don comment. So? cry

lalasticlala come and see o

BTW, I need husband material, like 100yards wink
Who get the material? winkwinkwinksmiley

when u reach 50years let me know... to see if i fit connect you with my gate man.... hehehehehe
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by jacy67(f): 12:09pm On Feb 23, 2016
engrfaruq:

when u reach 50years let me know... to see if i fit connect you with my gate man.... hehehehehe

you wicked o! you no get the material abi?wink
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by sexymoma(f): 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
Man plenty buh husband material nor too dey

1 Like

Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by Dheartless: 12:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
op, they are coming for you and mariam
just wait , you never chi chom chin
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by engrfaruq(m): 12:43pm On Feb 23, 2016
sexymoma:
Man plenty buh husband material nor too dey

na only wife material full naija ba?
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by engrfaruq(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2016
Dheartless:
op, they are coming for you and mariam
just wait , you never chi chom chin

am waiting for them... FYI I am a husband material however they want to define a husband.... financially, spiritually, morally, bedically and of course perfectly.
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by engrfaruq(m): 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
jacy67:

you wicked o! you no get the material abi?wink

i gat all the materials that you need.... so lets talk... since husband searching has reached this level.

1 Like

Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by Dheartless: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2016
engrfaruq:

am waiting for them... FYI I am a husband material however they want to define a husband.... financially, spiritually, morally, bedically and of course perfectly.
since you ready
no problem, I been wan Jez inform you before.
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by sexymoma(f): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2016
engrfaruq:

na only wife material full naija ba?
as we get am for man naso we get am for woman angry
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by jacy67(f): 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2016
engrfaruq:

i gat all the materials that you need.... so lets talk... since husband searching has reached this level.

Ankara or okirika bale??
Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Happy I have finished sewing my Husband material & I don wear am.... cool

1 Like

Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by Sunnypar(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2016
Some salient point...... A lot of yahoo guys out there. Many see marriage as a poverty alleviation program...... We have many spinsters of 28-37 not courting or dating all because they want tall dark and handsome..... Check out the number of dating sites in Nigeria, the number of I want serious relationship thread on the meet up section, look at the number of marriageable men yet no responsibile female and please please please sex is not love...... Heads up!!!!! As long as you can feed yourself to surplus, a roof over your head and a small business by the corner, ladies marry him. Ladies get a job, it would make you financialy responsible and know how to manage money and not waiting for the next man to suck like mosquito............
I just pray those sisters and brother that have been dropping their pins on the meet up and date section would read this.......
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Girls Have Started Confessing... There Is Indeed Husbands Scarcity by WHOcarex: 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Older Neighbor Saw Me Drive In And Then Got Out Of His Car And Began Staring? / Man Got Pregnant, Gave Birth To His Child Because His Wife Couldn't Get Pregnant / Mom Makes Shocking Discovery, Uncovers A Secret Basement In Her House (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.