Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,860 members, 7,824,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives (35947 Views)

7 Unavoidable Things Nigerian Couples Experience After Wedding / Why Nigerian Husbands Kill Wives In US –investigation / Name 5 Things Nigerian Wives Want And Expect From their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Choiszman(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2016
30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives:
1. Go and slim down. Do not let people take you for our mother when indeed you are our wife. We love to see you exercise and eat less.
2. Mind and control your tongue.
3. Keep the house clean.
4. Be hospitable, how you receive our friends and families matter to us. Make them feel welcome by coming out to greet them, serve them water if there is no drink.
5. Dress neatly and smart always, look good for us.
6. Do not disrespect us, we want to feel respected even with our imperfections, correct us with respect.
7. Treat us like a king, make us feel important and we shall treat you back as our queens.
8. Do not always claim right.
9. Be polite always.
10. Be quick to say "I am sorry".
11. Do not delay us when we have to go out together. Start getting ready well ahead of time and don't keep us waiting because we can be very impatient.
12. We don't like tension, make us smile and laugh around you and we will want to hang around.
13. We love good food, if you have to go to a catering school to make us eat well, please do.
14. We do not like nagging. When you make your request, believe in us to do it in our own time. No amount of nagging can change us.
15. Do not belittle or gossip us to anyone.
16. If there are issues that need be addressed, find a quiet time when we can talk, just the two of us not necessarily in the middle of the night when you're most likely going to disturb our sleep.
17. Do not prioritize others ahead of us, Make us your number one; Not the children, your friends, your family, your career, business, religion or anything around.
18. We love sex, do not withhold it. Never use it as a bargaining chip.
19. Be disciplined and wise in spending.
20. Be our friend and stop acting like our mom.
21. We can be jealous, do not get too close with the opposite sex on Social media. Seek our consent before accepting a male as Friend.
22. Do not paint us bad to the children, help them love and appreciate us.
23. Do not leave the home and children unattended.
24. Accept and relate well with our family members.
25. Assist us in paying the bills, if you earn well.
26. Do not try to pry too much by reading our mails and responding to messages meant for us without our consent.
Stop snooping and stalking us on Social media. Stop being suspicious of our female colleagues.Please stop acting like FBI,CIA or Mossad over our phones. They are our phones not yours.
27. Stop answering our calls without our permission.
28. Smile always, even when you are exhausted from tending the kids. Constantly frowning will scare us.
29. If you need our help, ASK. We cannot read your minds*.
30. Stop asking to know how we spend every dime. Just trust us and all will be well.
Lots of love,
-Nigerian husbands.

. Culled From Palmchat App

Ladies is up to you, what do you feel, do you agree?

108 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 12, 2016
By d grace of GOD we can do it but wat will u give us in return? Remember we are ur wife, not d maid or ur mother but ur missing rib

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by dhevid(m): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2016
OP hope you came with your shield ,cos when dem NL ladies start the bashing.....hmmm,well it's none of my business

good morning to all them pretty NL ladies

7 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by ojun50(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2016
epobot:
By d grace of GOD we can do it but wat will u give us in return? Remember we are ur wife, not d maid or ur mother but ur missing rib

which missing rib. My is intact oh

17 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Divay22(f): 8:38am On Dec 12, 2016
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Divay22(f): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2016
grin the wives coming soon

3 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Choiszman(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2016
dhevid:
OP hope you came with your shield ,cos when dem NL ladies start the bashing.....hmmm,well it's none of my business

good morning to all them pretty NL ladies
lol cheesy grin
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Adeinfo: 10:45am On Dec 12, 2016
epobot:

we will give you anything you want and how you want it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Amicable24: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Wives or slaves cos somethings don't go down well cry cry Mr. Choiszman, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.. If a woman should sacrifice all these(which is highly impossible) how much are u willing to sacrifice for her too Marriage is not all about what d man/wife wants, rather it is how much each person is willing to sacrifice for the betterment of the relationship between them.
I love men who are man enough to take up responsibilities and handle issues maturely even when things don't seem to go well unlike men who settle their bulk on the couch and expect their wives(slaves) to lick their feet..
Anyways... Counter thread loading (I trust NL ladies)... undecided Let the bashing begin grin grin grin

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2016
Well the wives aren't perfect....the husbands need to accept this fact and should learn how to accept their flaws tongue

Also the wives should try their best doing these things, if they(wives) fail to do some of these things, its not the end of the world and you don't have to be hard on yourself, just keep trying your best smiley

.....and if your husband don't appreciate your best, he can just fvck off, it's not your problem smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Mynd44: 12:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
What a load of BS

10 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by TINALETC3(f): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Op,d post remains inconclusive until I see "50 tins Nigerian wives expect 4rm dia hubby" tongue

2 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin
A whole load of bullocks right there!!

So what are you bringing to the table if you lots expect perfection from your partners?
Potbelly?
Stupid sense of entitlement??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Silentscreamer(f): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Long list... Are u marrying a robot? i can do some of dis things if i get married to my dream hubby who'll love me and treat me like a queen.

3 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by keepingmum: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
And the wives are not human enough to have any expectations from a man who swore to love, honor, protect and provide for them through her good and bad times till death abi?
Evidently the author was bored/jobless when he compiled that write up

Anyway, it's too early to start abeg

12 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
TINALETC3:
grin
You dey always dey every thread dey shine teeth.
Ngwanu we agree that you have segzy teeth.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Ewomazinot(f): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
A man also expect his wife to be God fearing

1 Like

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Silentscreamer:
Counter thread loading?

2 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Ublessed1: 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Adeinfo:

we will give you anything you want and how you want it

See person wen dey talk grin
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by oyedun82(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
Eheh?
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mynd44:
What a load of BS
grin cheesy Don't know if this nigger is naturally a saddist or he does this things for fun. More like harbinger of gloom.
Anything "men" stings him like the bee. Banning of "male" monickers is his opium. Sure he bans mostly guys and chuckle over female infractions.
Mynd44!
Mynd44!!
Mynd44!!!
How many times i call you?

GO AND MARRY grin cheesy
Or is there a code for Nairaland officials that's against matrimony? Oga Seun, you too, we dey wait your PRE-WEDDING PICS eagerly. grin cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by TINALETC3(f): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin
frenchwine:

You dey always dey every thread dey shine teeth.
Ngwanu we agree that you have segzy teeth.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
,Waiting for 30 things Nigerian wives want and expect from their husbands smiley

Some guyz sha.., You feel shy removing your sister's panties
from the dry line when it's about to rain, but you can
remove the panties of someone's sister with you teeth.
Can you see they've used your destiny to play naira bet

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by xynerise: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
You should know that what you listed is a product of what I called "One thing led to one thing" or more like "Garbage in Garbage out"

Don't expect the best from your wife when you are yet to do even a tiny little good.

Men want to be treated like kings but you should know the wife of a king is a queen and should be treated as one.

Well, the listed don't come in handy afterall smiley

11 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by NairaMaster1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
I smell counter post. Women of nowadays are guilty of 29/30
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Ajusshi: 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Cool
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by dominique(f): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
I'm here to read the comments grin
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by labakeJ(f): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Like seriously? wat kinda yeye list is this? sad You could've said we shouldn't talk to any guy once we're married...No 21 sef....mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by braine(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Number one can NOT be over emphasized.

Also, women should stop riddling! Using style or reverse psychology to ask for things can be frustrating, we're not scientists to decipher the codings. Go straight to the point and ask for whatever you want.
Re: 30 Things Nigerian Husbands Want And Expect From Their Wives by Bants(m): 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
18 and 21 just made me fart at work...I am dying of laff ere...Is this a wife manual or a slave manual

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Son Biography: Age, Family, Wife, State Of Origin. / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype / Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.