Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Are The Benefits Of A Rooted Android Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Are The Benefits Of A Rooted Android Phone? (554 Views)

Do You Have A Rooted MTK Android Device? I'm Paying For A Simple Task / Rooted Phone Tweaks / What Are The Benefits And The Disadvantages Of Rooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of A Rooted Android Phone? by kakameks: 10:50am On Feb 23, 2016
Hi all,

i recently installed this game "shadow fighter 2" on my infinix zero and due to were i was assigned to work i had some spare time to kill, so found the game addictive but difficult (except you go online and upgrade your items or so) so after a particular frustrating session with the game ( i nearly broke the phone that day, cos the game program cheated me out of a clear victory for me) i searched online discovered how you can hack the game via rooting it.

Am not a fan of rooting phones, due to the frustration and anger at the game, i went for it and it worked and i've even defeated the final boss Titan, just under two days.

Now my question is now that i've rooted my phone what other benefits is there?
Re: What Are The Benefits Of A Rooted Android Phone? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 23, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Z10 / Help Me With The Basic Difference Among Android OS / **NULL**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.