Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

Don't Be Scammed. Check This Before You Fall A Victim. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Be Scammed. Check This Before You Fall A Victim. (548 Views)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Scammed By A Nigerian Friend In The US / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Scammed. Check This Before You Fall A Victim. by MoneyMayor: 11:25am On Feb 23, 2016
I lost so much money when I started online business. I spend almost 15 hours online everyday. Please don't be scammed, I repeat. Don't send Western Union, Money Gram, TT, Bank Transfer, to anyone you have not known or sure of getting your money back. I lost too much money trying to make a living out of business. There are various services you can use to safeguard your money from scam. Feel free to contact me if you don't trust any sites, study abroad, jobs, make money online, surveys, Forex Sites, etc. I tried all, and I can say I am an expert on all, but still discovering their new tricks everyday. First check login the url of the website you try to use on http://www.scamadviser.com/ If it turns RED, stay clear PERIOD. Even if is green, be careful. Lots of tests to ensure and methods of getting your money back. Feel Free to contact me or post comment and I can help you. One of the BEST forms of payment is PayPal to people to ensure you get the products you need. Don't even give them your PayPal email. Don't send any product out until you login to your PayPal account and see that the money is there. Lot to write just an advice from a distance. Just a reminder in case you have known this. Lots of people you know may be their agents because they are paid commission and won't tell you the truth.Lots of better methods of payments available. Don't even click any link from your email to any website, least you are revealing your information to them. Copy the link and paste on your browser. If it cannot be copied, then no need to proceed. Thanks
Re: Don't Be Scammed. Check This Before You Fall A Victim. by Guarantor(m): 11:38am On Feb 23, 2016
Thanks sir. Your contacts pls.
Re: Don't Be Scammed. Check This Before You Fall A Victim. by MoneyMayor: 8:00pm On Feb 23, 2016
You are welcome. You can contact me through loveandjustice247@gmail.com or text me at +19402472608. Preferably email to avoid not getting the message.
Re: Don't Be Scammed. Check This Before You Fall A Victim. by MoneyMayor: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2016
You are welcome. You can contact me through loveandjustice247@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Deal With Opening A Retail Store / Nigeria Has A Million Ways To Kill Business - Tony Elumelu / Easter Treats!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.