Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Beware Of SLOT Limited - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of SLOT Limited (1106 Views)

CHEAP DATA BUNDLES..1GB MTN for #400 / Critical Review Of The Infinity War Skill Stop Slot Machine / Beware Of Dogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of SLOT Limited by NePro: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
Please people refrain from visiting any SLOT shop, I have a reason for saying this. For your own good heed to this advice... Last time I was there on February 6th 2016 I paid cash for a laptop acer laptop on the counter and my laptop was brought to me outside of slot instead of usually from counter...after traveling with this laptop only to find out that they sold me a garbage for 87,000# a laptop with a failing motherboard repackage to their own taste to give ACER a very bad name. After 3-4 days of using a new laptop it keeps on restarting itself randomly..SLOT just like normal shops out there in Lagos nothing different,,,heed to my advice and save yourself the stress of spending 100,000 to return a laptop you bought for 85,000. I will keep sending this to all platform on social media till I get tired of sharing it.. Be warned !!!!!!!
Re: Beware Of SLOT Limited by lavenderjade(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2016
they gave
you a dead laptop becos u wr jassed
Re: Beware Of SLOT Limited by medolala1: 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2016
yes that is how slot is, their service is just poor and not good

(1) (Reply)

Accident Victim Joy Akabuike Is Out Of Coma / Am In Need Of An IT Place / Crazy! See How This Man Spent N8m To Get Massive Bum, Lip-fillers And Botox (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.