Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Beware Of Dogs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of Dogs (1729 Views)

What Breed Of Dogs Is This? / Please Beware Of This Site.. It's A Big Scam!! / Nairalanders Beware Of Cheap Data Sellers Like Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Dogs by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 11, 2017
if you know you have a dog living in Your house, especially a loosed one left alone with your children
it's not advisable . please take a look at these pictures .
cc: lalasticalala, mynd44, airmark, Seun

Re: Beware Of Dogs by youngreva(m): 11:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
that dog must be high on cheap weed,imagine playing with a child for years and one day its brain suddenly snaps and it will now attack you.

I wish her quick recovery
Re: Beware Of Dogs by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2017
youngreva:
Oga na lie jare goan rest urself and don't let the hatred for dog consume you.

Dat innocent dog might just be framed up...Abeg no quote me o

Sorry for the girl

Well I thought those that are FTC are wise.... Yours is an exemption.... Sorry to say.... It was just a warning to keep dogs away from babies

(1) (Reply)

Convenant University Delays Graduates Nysc For Defaulting Attendance!! / FIFA Increases World Cup Prize Money To $400 Million / Pre-wedding Picture That Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.