Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Social Media And The Encouragement Of The Unnecessary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Social Media And The Encouragement Of The Unnecessary (393 Views)

[video] Kid Puts Her "Load" (ass) On Social Media And Asks Guys To Comment On It / Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects / Is "Ferrari" By Yemi Alade A Word Of Encouragement For The Runs Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Social Media And The Encouragement Of The Unnecessary by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 23, 2016
"#Blessed #MoneyGang #Shopping #WaistGang" etc. Hashtags and more hashtags, pictures of stacks of cash (Mr Yankee Boxer we know you have money now), closets, cars and half or full on nudes to show us how toned that body is, or maybe to advertise to prospective… lol nvm smiley The pictures of gifts bought for themselves or their loved ones but had to be shared with the public, as though Instagram is the delivery agency; which then attract our highly respected analysts that know fake from original at a glance and are ready to do all in their power to confirm their claims. Then the rants, throwing private matters into the public sphere, airing out family members and business partners, to the extent of even writing them into song lyrics *eyeing a certain somebody who likes to pile on jewelry, jump around and shout in the name of music* grin
And then our journalists and bloggers how far now? Everything seems to be a headline these days. "How I lost my virginity" -Upcoming actress reveals, "I moved to *insert state* because there were potholes on the road to my house and my car is low" -Nollywood star. To the online fighters, or 'Twitter fingers' who scare us with exclamation marks, sass and ALL CAPS POSTS, please forgive us we're shaking grin
But anyway, as it's not me they're buying fake Hermes and Louboutin for and I'm not spending my money to buy their articles man can't be bothered. *Strolling to Tekno's IG to laugh my stress away*

Re: Social Media And The Encouragement Of The Unnecessary by Excelsior12(f): 2:11pm On Feb 23, 2016
undecideddunno what to say

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Guy Who Lives Abroad / Nairaland 2 / Blacksatino Shares ''bridal Inspired'' Photos With 226 Makeovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.