Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects (18438 Views)

Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest / Charles Novia Writes On Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Saga / Freeze Writes On Teebillz And Tiwa Savage's Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by saints2(f): 1:15pm On May 03, 2016
As shared by Comedian AY on his IG page. Read below;
[b]
'NA WHO SOCIAL MEDIA HELP? The social media platform is like a mirror that reflects the image we want people to see. It is also a reflection of the image of what the people decides to see or take. We don't have a choice on whether we do social media or not...as long as you are in showbiz, there must be something to show before the business will come.

The connection between you, your fans and prospective sponsor who would like to leaverage on your brand equity must be kept intact. The day they don't hear from you or see you, it is assumed that your career is dead. No matter what we put out there, good or bad, we will always be living our lives for everyone else on social media. So permit me to welcome my dear colleagues to a world where we're reminded that we're all human and all equal, especially when they are not paying to watch you or buy your CDs.

Welcome to the world where we enjoy all the praises and comments on a good post. But permit me to also welcome you to all to a veritable battleground where the fearless and ANNONYMOUS cybal kings and queens throws their verbal bullets to damage lives, self-esteem and self- worth. As for me, I will continue to enjoy the positive side of social media, and learn from the negative (even when it sometimes hurts me as a human,
[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BE6UY6GG4D6/?taken-by=aycomedian

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by saints2(f): 1:16pm On May 03, 2016
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by doyinisaac(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2016
He is right though.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by nollyway(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
Oya who dis his post now come epp?? grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by dukie25: 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
Social media epp Bubu to Aso Rock but the same Presidiot Buhari now wants a new social media bill to curtail the very medium that brought him to power.

12 Likes

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by amosdrizzy: 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
Who he epp?

2 Likes

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by viscocom(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
i wil comment wen de sign de budget
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by SmithHumble50: 1:37pm On May 03, 2016
ok oo..

U better hold ur wife well..

Bcuz when she parks out of ur house again..

U will trend for like a wee undecided lipsrsealed

Why didnt he include wizkid and Linda in d pix..

His wife no dey der..

Last Bullet: Keep private things Private.

6 Likes

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 03, 2016
This dry and stolen joke-telling comedian does not interest me in any way. Opinion disregarded.

10 Likes

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 03, 2016
Ay, how does this concern us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by TheNextAce: 1:38pm On May 03, 2016
AY come and epp me. Lol. Just kidding
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by chinawapzy(m): 1:39pm On May 03, 2016
Ehn
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by DrayZee: 1:39pm On May 03, 2016
It has helped butter some people's bread.
People like Olajumoke, Emmanuela, Linda Ikeji.

It has also helped to cause some people problems
People like Teebillzz

7 Likes

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by prinsam30: 1:39pm On May 03, 2016
I hope this story is not about Tiwa and TB sha?
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by spiffyzaki: 1:40pm On May 03, 2016
Na who AY epp
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by taiwoliu(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
well said by AY..... The only thing i see on social media - 'people leaving a fake life to impress other social-media dwellers'. undecided angry

2 Likes

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by harlayoh(f): 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
Eyah... it is really a sad story.... omolomo
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by HirstMOG(m): 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
social media dey help promote celebrities and also damage their carriers, so who social media help AY, Tiwa savage & Tbills.
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by Booyakasha(f): 1:41pm On May 03, 2016
One thing i love about social media is that our voice can be heard by thousands of people, you don't have to be a celebrity for your voice to be heard; anyone that doesn't see the positivity in social media is unintelligent and too archaic.. LIKE IF YOU AGREE smiley

7 Likes

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by endtimesblog: 1:42pm On May 03, 2016
Okay

I found my Lovely wife on Internet.. Facebook...

I make Money online.. Online marketer... Most especially Nairaland...

Am into Blogging as well...

I think Social media and Internet have done alot in my Life...

#So social media Don help me...

Endtime Ay... U fit go hang transformer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2016
Social media dey help polish una wey b celeb na.
They wey him to the wan na, media don carry am, if na poor man who go even hear am.

Check my Sig for cheap data
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by goodlifehyd1: 1:44pm On May 03, 2016
The Topic and the message are way different... But come to think of it if you wanna know someone who social media helped then Falz would surely be one of them, dude had been singing since 2009 but made a name for himself after his instagram clips (Elo Bae) went viral, even this Dr Craze of a guy is a living testimony so "Social media don really Epp a lot of people"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by RisMas(m): 1:44pm On May 03, 2016
[b]

YES!!! NA ME OOoO !!!! SOCIAL MEDIA DON "EPP" ME TIRE SEF cheesy cheesy

Im a Blogger & Social Media marketing consultant.I have gained alots on social media, especially facebook. I spend close to huge amounts monthly on facebook advert to promote my blogs and i make more than double of it monthly.

Social media bought me my first dream car, built me my dream home and elevates me ahead most of my peers who still depends on day time job. i sleep and wake up any time i like, travel anywhere i want. No worries about boss or queries wink wink

I run almost 4 blogs ranging from Vacancies, Health, Celebrities Gossips, Weird news, and Relationship Blog.

Mr AY, be informed that social media helped me to employ 6 graduates and they earns 5 figures monthly from me. Without social media, Maybe i will still be roaming the street looking for non existing jobs after 10 years of graduation from University.

i was formerly a comedian like you, but it doesnt pay off, i had to change career to survive cheesy

SOCIAL MEDIA HAS COME TO STAY AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT tongue
[/b]

N.B
BELOW IS THE PICTURE OF MY PERSONAL OFFICE, POWERED BY SOCIAL MEDIA .
IM A BLOGGER & PROUD ABOUT IT smiley

1 Like

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by allytinted: 1:46pm On May 03, 2016
and what is he using in passing his message across? private media?

1 Like

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by NotNairalandi(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2016
R
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by Young03(m): 1:46pm On May 03, 2016
AY a fool

would I av known u if not for social media

2 Likes

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by LegalBaby(f): 1:50pm On May 03, 2016
Welcome to the world where we enjoy
all the praises and comments on a good
post. But permit me to also welcome you
to all to a veritable battleground where
the fearless and ANNONYMOUS cybal
kings and queens throws their verbal bullets to damage lives, self-esteem
and self- worth. As for me, I will
continue to enjoy the positive side of
social media, and learn from the
negative (even when it sometimes hurts
me as a human.
He Made A Good Point

1 Like

Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by uchebest2006(m): 1:50pm On May 03, 2016
Without social media...i dn't think u can put this up out here.
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by Annchizzy(f): 1:50pm On May 03, 2016
I found my lovely husband on Facebook and we have be Living peacefully.so social network favored me.
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by shamecurls(m): 1:51pm On May 03, 2016
This AY of a dude is so dumb. His sense of reasoning is proportional to his height

#ShortDwarf
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by 9jatatafo(m): 1:53pm On May 03, 2016
Tiwa Savage and TeeBillz don open people eyes ooo. Social media epp Tiwa and TeeBillz
Re: Na Who Social Media Help? AY Writes On Social Media And Its Effects by DBossNG(m): 1:57pm On May 03, 2016
U are right!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allison Sekegha Hosts Friends To Birthday Dinner In Her Abuja Apartment / Yoruba Nollywood Actors Receive Recognition Awards From Aisha Buhari / Viktoh Tweets After Police Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.