Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Help He Is After My LIFE - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help He Is After My LIFE (865 Views)

Help! He Wants To Commit Suicide Over #11m Lost Bets!! / Help,he is Dying In Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help He Is After My LIFE by bosschinalu(m): 1:22am On Feb 24, 2016
This is my first time of posting on this forum...
I am a graduate of Michael Okpara Uni. of Agric.,Umudike.. (2015) set ..
I live in a family compound with 3 different landlords which means its a shared property...
One of the landlords who is not my landlord is a sadist who is always angry with the presence of students at all time..
On Wednesday, I had a friend visit me so we could put up some finishing touches on my CV cause my name was not on batch A of NYSC which means I needed to get busy upon my return to Lagos before the batch B list would be out... After spending time together...I saw him off at about 2:50pm and on return to the compound, the daughter of one of the landlords called me and begged that I help her change the phase of power supply which I obliged cause her hand was wet from her school uniform which she was washing...On getting there I told her that I would need something to climb on so as to change it..
Before I could say Jack Robisson her sadist uncle came out from his parlour and asked me what I was doing ...I did not say a word cause I was already walking away and what I could remember is that I was hit.(eye witness account says its a 2 by 4 plank that he used to hit me from behind on the neck and I lost consciousness) When I regained consciousness I could not move my hands...it was my neighbours that came and picked me up and the words I heard from him was that he would still kill me.
I was taken to the school medicals by my neighbours and I do not know what to do right now cause I went for X-RAY and the orthopaedic doctor said I have I broken clavichord on the right shoulder.
Please advise me on what to do cause he has not been in the house since the incident.
He has a brother who just retied from the Nigerian Army...
Re: Help He Is After My LIFE by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 24, 2016
The man need to be thought a good lesson. Police station, Lawyer, witnesses is what you need to start with now...... how do you feel now? Glad you can at least type!
Re: Help He Is After My LIFE by rheether(f): 3:58am On Feb 24, 2016
He isn't after your life please.
Re: Help He Is After My LIFE by BaddieKay(f): 4:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Wicked man

(1) (Reply)

Four(4) Females Armed Robbery Gang Has Been Arrested [see Photos] / Man Caught Having Sex With A Car Silencer (video) / Kidneykidney.com Where Nigerian Youths Gets Rich To Die At $80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.