Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Help! He Wants To Commit Suicide Over #11m Lost Bets!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! He Wants To Commit Suicide Over #11m Lost Bets!! (1033 Views)

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! He Wants To Commit Suicide Over #11m Lost Bets!! by Boo3nity(m): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2018
Fellow Nairaland's,
A friend's bestie has attempted suicide twice since yesterday over lost bets (South Korea vs Germany which ended 2-0 in favor of South Korea).
He wouldn't disclose where he (a chronic job seeker) got such huge amount of money from. All he keeps screaming is "ejo, ejeki n fi owo mi pa ara mi ki awon ti mo jegbese to de" (please allow me take my own life before my creditors come forth).
Luckily, both attempts were foiled but my guy fears they won't be able to prevent the next one as they will be leaving for work and leaving the bet loser all by his lonesome.
Kindly suggest appropriate measures to put him in check now as he would soon be alone in the house.
Here's a screenshot of the lost bet:

Re: Help! He Wants To Commit Suicide Over #11m Lost Bets!! by Boo3nity(m): 9:39am On Jun 28, 2018
Smh
Re: Help! He Wants To Commit Suicide Over #11m Lost Bets!! by Ndukings92(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2018
u never shee shomething, go back to ur village my man, bet9ja don send ur type go villa from time immemorial
Re: Help! He Wants To Commit Suicide Over #11m Lost Bets!! by Blackfire(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Which tribe grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Help! He Wants To Commit Suicide Over #11m Lost Bets!! by PamaB(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2018
Dullards everywhere.
Re: Help! He Wants To Commit Suicide Over #11m Lost Bets!! by Boo3nity(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2018
PamaB:
Dullards everywhere.

An #11m dullard? Ever come across one?
Re: Help! He Wants To Commit Suicide Over #11m Lost Bets!! by millomaniac: 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2018
Gambling is dangerous. The danger is not just about the money you loose but the false hope it gives which lures people into addiction. The buhari administration is a curse to Nigeria and the kind of hardship and blood letting prevalent now has never been experienced before. Gamble with what you can afford to loose.
Re: Help! He Wants To Commit Suicide Over #11m Lost Bets!! by thundafire: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2018
Lies

(1) (Reply)

. / Ogun Butcher Beats Wife To Death For Being Rude (photo) / Oyo Overtakes Edo, Tops In Girls Trafficking In Nigeria – Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.