Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,358 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder (13994 Views)

FG To Arraign Dino Melaye On March 1 / EFCC To Arraign Female Fraudster For N9Million Scam / Arase Demotes Patrick Onwu, DPO, For Assaulting Female Traffic Warden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by lastpage: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2016
dokiOloye:
Reading through d write up, I couldn't see anything incriminating on d DPO,unless there are facts they r not telling us.

You people have serious comprehension issues sha? angry angry

Read the write up again please!

Pay attention to that part wher eit was written that he had "phone conversation and text messages with the kidnappers, once the ransom of 25M was paid".

If still not clear, enrol in Night school, you hear?

Lastpage!
Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by gebest: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2016
k
Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by ejikechuks(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2016
I work in Siat in ICT department. The SPU guy that was shot dead was a very good friend of mine .May his soul rest in peace. Justice must prevail. He is the 4th person standing from the left flank.

Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by chrisya: 11:28am On Feb 24, 2016
I don tire for dis naija
embarassed
Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by dokiOloye(m): 11:44am On Feb 24, 2016
lastpage:

You people have serious comprehension issues sha? angry angry

Read the write up again please!

Pay attention to that part wher eit was written that he had "phone conversation and text messages with the kidnappers, once the ransom of 25M was paid".

If still not clear, enrol in Night school, you hear?

Lastpage!
this goat,can't U ever state Ur opinion wtout sounding abusive?
Must U display to d whole world that Ur parents didn't train U well?
It's only goats like U wt equally an empty head that will not know it's never out of place for d DPO or any other security agent to negotiate wt kidnappers,in fact,that is d standard procedure.Many a times,kidnappers are captured after they have collected d ransom and now feel relaxed and let down their guards.
Pls,don't quote me again,look for Ur likes pls.
Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by DoctorTim: 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Zoharariel:

Though I agree with your premise but are you really a doctor?
Nah I'm a doctor of herbal medicine.
Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by jaybee(f): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2016
Truckpusher:
You've started having gender identity crisis?

Truckpusher:
They've not told us why they are holding that man anyway.
The petition was raised by a mallam and he was transferred to Abuja when the crime was allegedly committed in Rivers State , when will this impunity against non conformist in APC's quest for Rivers end?

Just go ahead and tell us why they are holding that man anyway.

1 Like

Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
Truckpusher:
The petition was raised by a mallam and he was transferred to Abuja when the crime was allegedly committed in Rivers State , when will this impunity against non conformist in APC's quest for Rivers end?
Though I'm not holding brief for the man, but I think there is more to this.

1. It could be that politics is involved(APC-PDP) struggle for Rivers) OR

2. He stepped on toes by refusing to share returns to his superiors OR

3. He is being framed to get him out of the way for unknown reasons OR

4. He actually committed the offence as reported.

I hope justice is done.

Police is your friend..lol
Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by Centurion04: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
Another 'ASP Iyamu' (lawerence anini's accomplice) in the making!.. Thank GOD he ws apprehended early enough!
Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2016
DoctorTim:
THE POLICE IS THE MORE FEARFUL THAN ARMED ROBBERS IN THIS COUNTRY. THEY SWEAR TO PROTECT BUT THEY KILL YOU
THEY PROMISE TO BE THERE DURING CRIME BUT THEY SCAMPER LIKE COCKROACHES IN LIGHT
THEY MAKE YOU WRITE STATEMENTS WHEN U BRING IN COMPLAINTS
THEY VUCTIMISE THE INNOCENT AND LET THE HIGH GUILTY GO SCOT FREETHEY SAY THEY ARE YOUR FRIENDS BUT OBTAIN YOU AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY
THEY SAY YOU SHOULD REPORT ANY ON GOING CRIME YOU SEE BUT AS SOON AS YOU REPORT THEY ASK YOU FOR MONEY FOR FUEL
YOU CARRY AN ACCIDENT VICTIM TO THE HOSPITAL THEY MAKE YOU BEAR THE COST AND ACCUSE YOU OF BEEN A GOOD SAMARITAN
THEY BLOW THEIR SIRENS IN HOLD UP AND BANG YOUR SIDE MIRROR TILL IT SHATTERS IF U DONT GIVE WAY.
THEY DONT WASH THEIR BLACK UNIFORMS FOR DAYS AND HAVE THE AUDACITY TO LABEL YOU A MISCREANT FOR LOOKING HAGARD
THEY RAID THE GHETTOS UNLAWFULLY DETAINING GHETTO YOUTHS MEANWHILE THEIR BARRACKS IS Q
WORSE THAN THE GHETTO
THEY SEE WHITE AND TELL YOU IT IS BLACK. IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE U GO BEHIND THE COUNTER
THEY SAY NO PAYMENT FOR BAIL BUT DEMAND PAYMENT IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN
THEY SUMMARILY EXECUTE SUSPECTED CRIMINALS ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY HAVE NO QITNESS IN SIGHT.
MY FRIENDS, THE FEAR OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE IS THE BEGGINING OF WISDOM. WHEN YOU SEE THEM DONT RUN, CALMLY GREET THEM AND WALK BY. DONT SHOW YOURSELF. DONT BE A STRONG HEAD. THEY ARE NOT TRAINED IN THE ART OF HOLDING THEIR RIFLES. ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE IS JUAT ANOTHER HAZARD OF THEIR JOB.
POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND, BUT EVEN THE MOST DULL PERSON HERE KNOWS THAT SOME FRIENDS ARE WORSE THAN SOME ENEMIES. SHALOM
guy u just nailed it....
Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by bennymark(m): 7:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
Truckpusher:

If you keeep thinking like dis, u will end up being a 'truckpusher' for life
Re: Police To Arraign DPO For Involvement In Serious Crimes Including Murder by bennymark(m): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
dokiOloye:
this goat,can't U ever state Ur opinion wtout sounding abusive?
Must U display to d whole world that Ur parents didn't train U well?
It's only goats like U wt equally an empty head that will not know it's never out of place for d DPO or any other security agent to negotiate wt kidnappers,in fact,that is d standard procedure.Many a times,kidnappers are captured after they have collected d ransom and now feel relaxed and let down their guards.
Pls,don't quote me again,look for Ur likes pls.

You should not have conformed to his ideology by calling him a goat in return. We should always remember that there are cows in NL whose comments are just to broadcast hate and mislead others.

Lol, sorry he is not a cow, but him dey reason likee malu sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans Full Biography And Net Worth / Why Buhari Did Not React To Benue Killings Instantly - Ita Enang Reveals / Fake LASTMA Officer Bags 4-Month Jail Term In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.