Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary (3259 Views)

Here's The Official Tracklist For The Game's 'the Documentary 2'. / Maleek Berry – “A New Era” The Documentary / Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by shadex1(m): 4:59am On Nov 03, 2006
Just finished listening the The Doctors Advocate and men the Album is Banging.Am impressed cos Peeps been sayin the ish is not gon na be better then the documentary and it was better than it.
Anyone here whoz heard should tell us what you feel bout it.
Re: The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by diddy4(m): 5:44am On Nov 03, 2006
thats your opinion man. many sites here are all saying that the beats were not better xcept for select few like one blood and the other one he featured nas. they said his album was fair but definately not better than the first one.

you making it sound like you speak for eerone. some say it is tight, others say it aint. me stands in the middle, its aiight. i listened to it too but i am definately not buying it. it aint worth buying but worth downloading shaa.

my mind.
Re: The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by shadex1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2006
are you sure you listened to the real album cos there lots of fake doctors advocate with different tracks all over the internet
what bout too much ft nate dogg.lets ride,wouldnt get far,the doctors advocate,one night,california Vacation,Bang,Around the world,why you hate the Game.Men i guess you should compare the tracklisting of the one you heard to this one

01. Lookin' At You (Produced ByUrban EP Pope) 3:37

02. Da Shit (Produced By DJ Khalil) 5:23

03. It's Okay (One Blood) (Produced By Reefa) 4:17

04. Compton (Feat. Will.I.Am) (Produced By Will.I.Am) 4:41

05. Remedy (Produced By Just Blaze) 2:57

06. Let's Ride (Produced By Scott Storch) 3:57

07. Too Much (Feat. Nate Dogg) (Produced By Scott Storch) 4:11

08. Wouldn't Get Far (Feat. Kanye West) (Produced By Kanye West) 4:11

09. Scream On 'Em (Feat. Swizz Beatz) 4:20

10. One Night (Produced By Nottz) 4:27

11. Doctor's Advocate (Feat. Busta Rhymes) (Produced By Jonathan "J.R." Rotem) 5:03

12. Ol' English (Produced By Hi Tek) 4:44

13. California Vacation (Feat.Snoop & Xzibit) (Produced By Jonathan "J.R." Rotem) 4:29

14. Bang (Feat. Kurupt & Daz) (Produced By Jelly Roll) 3:37

15. Around The World (Feat. Jamie Foxx) (Produced By Mr. Porter) 4:02

16. Why You Hate The Game (Feat. Nas) (Produced By Just Blaze) 9:22
Re: The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by diddy4(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2006
do u want me to upload all those trackes your listed above here? which one be did i listen to the album? i listened to it and it is aiight. definately not better than the first one. you just hyping the game.

you wanna hear a good album with more meaning than G-unot? try birdman and lil wayne's like father,like son.
Re: The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by mrmetoo(m): 2:56am On Nov 04, 2006
Ok I haven't heard all the songs but I've heard most and its nice maybe better than the documentary. I don't know the forums you read but I also have read many forums saying its better than the documentary and its a rap classic. The song with Busta is fiyah!!! And all you ppl with his album they're coming for you (just joking). Everybody has that album already I hope it sells. I bet Game haters are happy the album leaked so that it would affect his album sales.
Re: The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by shadex1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 04, 2006
i feel your talks man mr me too.
but men the ish is really painful.i dont know how the Bleep the album got leaked and he has a freestyle dissing lloyd banks about how his album got leaked.
but i still believe he is gonna sell if i knew where to buy the album i would still buy it.
Re: The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by youngdigi(m): 4:39pm On Nov 04, 2006
ive given the album 2 spins, its a very good album, but i dont think its better than Documenrtary, i love his hunger all this album, its just ridiculous how he can display that kinda swagger on energy on his 2nd album, im not a game fan, but i give it up to him for this, he did a GOOD JOB.
Re: The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by mrmetoo(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2006
@young_digi
Nice!!! I appreciate people that listen to the music and not treat music like politics (taking sides) If the music is good give propz to the person even if you're not a fan, if the music is wack, fan or not boo the idiot
Re: The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by mrmetoo(m): 9:44am On Nov 05, 2006
Game finished lloyd banks on soundscan tho' that was a nice diss song he killed that Kingdom Come beat. Can't wait to see the album sales when DA drops
Re: The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by menike(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2006
That Album was tight
Re: The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by samsick: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2006
Hey shadex to me i think DA is better of cos it has matured songs and production compared 2 Documentary which was his debut and besides commercial.
Re: The Game - Doctors Advocate Better Than The Documentary by samsick: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2006
And DA is goin fetch Game more Dollars than Documentary in d first week of it's release DA has sold 380, 000.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nairaland Gel Can Do De Stanky Leg???? / Mp3:aleegee-ali Zaki / VIDEO + MP3: 2baba – Hate What U Do To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.