Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor (1263 Views)

When Don Jazzy Used To Play For Mum Gee / Don-Jazzy Used To Sell Akara, Agidi At Ajegunle, Tells His Story. / Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor by kdanc(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2009
Heavyweight music producer was not born with a silverspoon,He actually grew up in Ajegunle worshipping at Cherubim and Seraphim church.After second school,

He went on to Ambrosse Alli University but had to drop out as a result of financial issues. Don Jazzy had to sell bean cake (akara) for his mom in Ajegunle and had to become a bus conductor to feed his family.

The Most sought after producer never left Nigeria for London for pursue an education. An uncle of his asked him to come play instrumentals for a church in London and after spending sometime in London,he never thought of returning to Nigeria until D’banj persuaded him to, a move that can’t be said to be regretted as today the soft spoken producer seats as the President of one of Nigeria’s most promising and fledging record label,Mo Hits Records.

Re: Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor by ladykool(f): 10:53pm On Jul 11, 2009
awww oh well now he is making money like no man business
good for him. God has blessed him well
Re: Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2009
I could care less. sad
Re: Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor by sley4life(m): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2009
any link to confirm that
Re: Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor by ashala(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2009
this one na proper lie.
Re: Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor by segunpc(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2009
@poster

na don jazzy tell u by himself?
Re: Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor by EmmanuelM: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2009
Look for something else to say?
Tell me the truth your babe enter koko mansion lol
Re: Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor by suxes2005(m): 9:39am On Jul 15, 2009
Anyways, can you help me get his contact details as I`ve got something to do with him very urgent. I aint a musician but something about music shaaaa.

SHALOM
Re: Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor by chrisical(m): 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2009
Now wey he don hammer nko!
Re: Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor by Jelectric(m): 2:29pm On Jul 15, 2009
weda u like am,, Don jazzy don blowwwwwww!!!!! grin
Re: Don Jazzy Used To Be A Bus Conductor by suxes2005(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2009
So av u got his contact details?

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Goldie Harvey Is Not Dead!!! Roger That!!! / ! / Nollywood Actress Tonto Dike Has Been Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.