Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada (25797 Views)

US Celebrities Who Vowed To Leave US If Donald Trump Wins / Donald Trump Wins US Presidential Election- 2016 US election results / Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump, Wins Iowa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ChinonsoDike2: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2016
spidey77:

That's why you have to research before you talk

Post the link then. He never said that!
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Kangol99(m): 11:10am On Feb 24, 2016
TRUMP all the way................

7 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Clone2020(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

Oh shut up. He wants people here legally. Those are legal ways to enter the US.

You are a dunce and you clearly haven't been following the campaign trail. Look it up yourself mo.ron, Donald Trump has said that he will deport all Americans born in the U.S. to parents whom are illegal or visiting the country. He calls them "anchor babies." It doesn't matter how you came into the country, so long as you are born on American soil, the constitution states that you are an American citizen.

Don't come online to talk rubbish or u would look silly.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by GP15: 11:14am On Feb 24, 2016
like play, like play,,, this guy go win presidency ooo
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by bankybobo11: 11:15am On Feb 24, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

He never said that.
He did. You probably don't even know much about Trump

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
You're a fool if you think Donald Trump will be the next American president.

He's winning in primaries and does that make any sense ??
Americans are foolish but not foolish enough to vote for this man.
He was talking about how he would restore the American economy by not allowing goods manufactured in China to be used in the USA, meanwhile, the hat and t_shirt he gave to the people during the campaign has a label "made in China" in it.
He doesn't have filter, the other day he called Ted Cruz a "pusssy" on the national TV.

So you speak for the whole of america?
A country that elected bush "twice"

13 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Azeebi(m): 11:17am On Feb 24, 2016
Donald Trump appeared to be the best option for Republicans, while Bernie Sanders stands as the best option for Democrats. Hilary Clinton is one hypocrite the world needs to avoid.
My personal opinion though. If Trump triump, Lazy African Leaders and Arab oil Drunk will be forced to think rationally.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by centyboy: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

I would have wished to reply you with exactly what came to my mind but we don't quench fire with fire. So i will let it slide but please next time, read and try to correlate peoples post with the thread topic or contents. Thanks
You seem pompous...just an observation...thanks!

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by nepapole(m): 11:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Funke, chukwudi, Musa....make Una dey prepare ooo..home coming in a bit.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by DONSMITH123(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2016
Trump will never become US president
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by bankybobo11: 11:22am On Feb 24, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

Post the link then. He never said that!

I think you're stupid and are a monkey. You hate your fellow blacks. You're so moronic in nature and until Trump deports your silly ass, you'll continue to express foolish affinity for the whites.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ColtPython(m): 11:23am On Feb 24, 2016
May the trump be with you all

cheesy
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by drnoel: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2016
divinehand2003:
Trump the trumpeter blowing his trumpet aggressively as ever. Kudos though on your latest victory. Wishing you all the best in your campaigns.

Its bad for the american political system. If trump wins he will place the USA in a worse situation as nigeria currently is.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2016
Clone2020:
If this man gets into office, the U.S will finally go into war with Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. 3rd world war may be sooner than we think. He will alienate the U.S from its neighbors Mexico and Canada. He will start mass deportation of illegal immigrants and sabotage any aspirations of amnesty. He will also stop all Lottery Visa, all fiance visa and student visas. Sad to say, but very soon you might notice the influx of Nigerians from America coming home to "establish" without early notification.
Let's just hope the Democrats win the election.
That's not true, he can criticize other countries but not Russia.
Trump and Putin admire each other.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by banmee(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
I promise you Trump will win the presidential

Americans want their gun right

They want terrorists out of America

They want less surveillance on their private lives

More importantly they don't want USA to get involved in any. Wars

These are the things trump is promising

You realize it is only republicans that are voting for and not all Americans.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by meshi1990(m): 11:28am On Feb 24, 2016
Clone2020:
If this man gets into office, the U.S will finally go to war with Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. 3rd world war may be sooner than we think. He will alienate the U.S from its neighbors Mexico and Canada. He will start mass deportation of illegal immigrants and sabotage any aspirations of amnesty. He will also stop all Lottery Visa, all fiance visa and student visa programs. Sad to say, very soon you might notice the influx of Nigerians from America coming home to "establish" without early notification.

d white racist like him, he has won several polls and some still say he will not win #funny...

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ameboismyhobby(f): 11:31am On Feb 24, 2016
All I noe is Blacks re in trouble if dis man shld win. Una dey talk racism nw, u will soon c the real color of racism.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by stuhporh: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2016
DaBullIT:
I promise you Trump will win the presidential

Americans want their gun right

They want terrorists out of America

They want less surveillance on their private lives

More importantly they don't want USA to get involved in any. Wars

I dont know which news or TV you are watching on this one

These are the things trump is promising

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by banmee(m): 11:33am On Feb 24, 2016
iphanyiuma:
Meanwhile Nigerian's living in America should start packing their luggages...cos if he wins....gringringrin

You mean illegal immigrants.

1 Like

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Forwetinnah: 11:33am On Feb 24, 2016
Trump is a show man, an entertainer...he has Nevada literally in his hands, why wouldn't he win there?
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by banmee(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2016
oluwaseaun:
Who cares

You should. One way or another, it's going to affect you. Nigeria is not an island and we get a lot financial assistance from them.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by stuhporh: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

Oh shut up. He wants people here legally. Those are legal ways to enter the US.

Oh yea right, thats why he said you are taking their jobs, Am wondering, who do you think is taking their jobs?
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by KingRex1(m): 11:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Most Americans are hypocrites. Always critizising Trump yet they vote him. F**king racist!
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by stuhporh: 11:38am On Feb 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Trump is only against illegals and not black
But you can bet your black ass that there are many black illegals in US of A

What are they doing there been illegal?
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by banmee(m): 11:40am On Feb 24, 2016
pinkgoodies:
i see trump winning the general election

Then you don't know America. He is only winning amongst rebuplicans. You forget that there are still Democrats and independent votes. Plus America has gotten more liberal over the last decade. No republican will enter the white house in the foreseeable future.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ChinonsoDike2: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2016
bankybobo11:

I think you're stupid and are a monkey. You hate your fellow blacks. You're so moronic in nature and until Trump deports your silly ass, you'll continue to express foolish affinity for the whites.

I'm a US citizen. No one can deport me. Low IQ chimp.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Jacko01: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2016
Clone2020:
If this man gets into office, the U.S will finally go to war with Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. 3rd world war may be sooner than we think. He will alienate the U.S from its neighbors Mexico and Canada. He will start mass deportation of illegal immigrants and sabotage any aspirations of amnesty. He will also stop all Lottery Visa, all fiance visa and student visa programs. Sad to say, very soon you might notice the influx of Nigerians from America coming home to "establish" without early notification.

Stop lying all this is a figment of your imagination. Is there no house no senate.... No secretaries .... No cabinet..... U talk as though we all r fools..... I like this man scata and hop he wins jor....

4 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ChinonsoDike2: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2016
Clone2020:

You are a dunce and you clearly haven't been following the campaign trail. Look it up yourself mo.ron, Donald Trump has said that he will deport all Americans born in the U.S. to parents whom are illegal or visiting the country. He calls them "anchor babies." It doesn't matter how you came into the country, so long as you are born on American soil, the constitution states that you are an American citizen.

Don't come online to talk rubbish or u would look silly.

You're in Nigeria. Concentrate on eating three square meals. I'm a US citizen and trump never said that. Post the link if he did. Low IQ chimp. Trump 2016.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by ChinonsoDike2: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2016
Jacko01:

Stop lying all this is a figment of your imagination. Is there no house no senate.... No secretaries .... No cabinet..... U talk as though we all r fools..... I like this man scata and hop he wins jor....

Don't mind the slowpoke. Only congress can declare war. He's just trying to deceive people. I hope he learns to stick to what he knows(pdp/apc mumbo jumbo).
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by Clone2020(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2016
ChinonsoDike2:

You're in Nigeria. Concentrate on eating three square meals. I'm a US citizen and trump never said that. Post the link if he did. Low IQ chimp. Trump 2016.

Hahaha stupid goat. Not all of us like to gloat and brag about living, thriving and being citizens of America you know? Silly kid, I see your type on nairaland always posting about America and saying stupid things like " in Maryland we do blah blah blah." You numbskulls can never leave a comment without letting everyone know you are in America. Lol then when we check your location you guys have U.S.A as well as your state and city in your profile. That's what I call poverty mentality, something being an American citizen doesn't cure.
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by hucienda: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2016
DJ Trump reinforcing his status as political outsider frontrunner and appears coasting to the GOP nomination. Next stop. Super Tuesday.

ChinonsoDike2:
I'm a US citizen. No one can deport me...

Are you left-leaning, right-leaning or independent?
Re: Trump Wins Again, Trump Scores Big Win In Nevada by manitobor(m): 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
You're a fool if you think Donald Trump will be the next American president.

He's winning in primaries and does that make any sense ??
Americans are foolish but not foolish enough to vote for this man.
He was talking about how he would restore the American economy by not allowing goods manufactured in China to be used in the USA, meanwhile, the hat and t_shirt he gave to the people during the campaign has a label "made in China" in it.
He doesn't have filter, the other day he called Ted Cruz a "pusssy" on the national TV.

Pusssy means cat not necessarily vagina. It's the name given to people who are timid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Hillary Clinton Declared Victory In Iowa Caucus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.