Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,977 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

The Spiritual Cancer Of The Tongue. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spiritual Cancer Of The Tongue. (271 Views)

Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo / Tongue Of Fire Restoration Ministry Pastor In Sex Scandal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Spiritual Cancer Of The Tongue. by uchkochi(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2016
THE SPIRITUAL CANCER OF THE TONGUE.

Many have not yet understood the power of their tongue. The greatest power is that of death and life. Proverbs 18:21 says that Life and death is in the power of the tongue. One tongue carries both life and death.

We live in a world where people are more comfortable speaking negative than positive. You tell someone that they are enjoying and they will start complaining. It's a spiritual cancer of the tongue. Your tongue drives your life. Not your brain, nor even your legs.

Don't make the condition determine your speech, let your speech determine your condition. Next time when someone tells you that you are enjoying reply by saying "YES I AM BECAUSE GOD IS HELPING ME"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Work: A Divine Mandate / Lets Pray For This Month,march. So Many Atrocities Since Its Start / God’s Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.