Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? (2882 Views)

Man Batters Wife For Not Swearing To Juju Over Infidelity (Photos) / Man Set To Divorce Is Wife Because She Lied She Was Virgin Before Their Wedding / 'my Wife Rubs Juju In Her Private Part, Demands Money Before Sex': Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by masaku: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2016
Hello Everyone
I found yesterday something looking like Blackmagic inside my Husband jacket with 2 notes written in Yoruba.
Pls I need help to find out if my Hubby use Juju on me.
Guys abeg help me to Translate this notes.

Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by ChappyChase: 10:02am On Feb 24, 2016
Well, na them them!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by sorextee(m): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2016
only in yoruba land.. grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by xreal: 10:04am On Feb 24, 2016
Sure!
it's blackmagic.
But u sure say no be you dey use am?

These incantations written on the papers are good to be used by female and not a man.

Na love/favour charm oo, works with the black lead on the eye lid.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by ernesty20(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2016
Na their way
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by masaku: 10:24am On Feb 24, 2016
@xreal God forbid. Jehovah is my strength. My question is what's the use or pls break it down for me
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by rheether(f): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2016
Stay away from yoruba men. They are evil..

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by StPete: 10:47am On Feb 24, 2016
Burn the charm before it harms u
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by Mariecakes(f): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by xreal: 11:23am On Feb 24, 2016
masaku:
@xreal God forbid. Jehovah is my strength. My question is what's the use or pls break it down for me

the things written on the first paper is basically instructions on use.

the second & third paper....hmm. I can't talk dat one oo. (basically incantations)

but the purpose of the charm is to seek favour from people.
kinda hypnotics; ppl favour or love the user unwillingly - by merely sighting the lead on the users eye lid.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2016
He uses it for business and its not bad.You are safe.
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by JudgementHammer: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
Its a love/money charm for favors. He puts it on his eyelid like eye pencil. On the 1st paper he noted he'll fix his gaze on women with the eyelid charm. Then written on d last paper is as follows;

-A goat does not see odan leaf and ignores it

-A sheep does not see iyeye leaf and ignores it

-A fowl does not see corn and ignores it

-Anybody that looks into my eyes, me ....... the child of ........ Let them love me and always give me money. Let them give me riches.

I suspect ur husband is either a babalawo or a client to a babalawo. Abi na juju he take marry you sef.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 come and see juju.

7 Likes

Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by masaku: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
no be small ting oo.
on front of 1 note is written:fi te oju mo obirinrin?
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by greatgod2012(f): 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:

Not all of them please! Stop being tribalistic on every issue.
@ op, in a simple term, your hubby is simply fetish. What is written there is not a mission to harm you, but he's only seeking favor in a fetish way.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by tpiar: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ofo
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by pet4ril(f): 2:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
See as fear grip me angry
What is he doing with those things in this 21st century
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by baby124: 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2016
lol, nollywood film. Nice hand writing sha
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by TheArchangel(f): 3:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ma'am, you gotta write yours to replace that one if it is giving you nightmare.
Get some juicy psalm from the bible and inscribe it back using your left hand and right hand simultaneously and intertwine/change the pens to blue, black,red, and green after each letters.

Seal it with the cross of David and Gregory.
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by Fanirandele: 4:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Story, story kiss if you believe this you'll believe anything
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by chubhiee: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2016
JudgementHammer:
Its a love/money charm for favors. He puts it on his eyelid like eye pencil. On the 1st paper he noted he'll fix his gaze on women with the eyelid charm. Then written on d last paper is as follows;

-A goat does not see odan leaf and ignores it

-A sheep does not see iyeye leaf and ignores it

-A fowl does not see corn and ignores it

-Anybody that looks into my eyes, me ....... the child of ........ Let them love me and always give me money. Let them give me wealth.

I suspect ur husband is either a babalawo or a client to a babalawo. Abi na juju he take marry you sef.

Lalasticlala, mynd44 come and see something.
Sukkot!
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by chubhiee: 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
TheArchangel:
Ma'am, you gotta write yours to replace that one if it is giving you nightmare.
Get some juicy psalm from the bible and inscribe it back using your left hand and right hand simultaneously and intertwine/change the pens to blue, black,red, and green after each letters.

Seal it with the cross of David and Gregory.
Hmmm
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2016
Na personaall trips...
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by JudgementHammer: 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2016
chubhiee:

Sukkot!
Lolz
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by sukkot: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
chubhiee:

Sukkot!
salute bros chubhiee
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by byvan03: 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Fetish people are just like real life horror movies shocked.
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by ibile1: 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
rheether:
shot up there.....onyiberibe shocked

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by chubhiee: 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
sukkot:
salute bros chubhiee
Prophet, how do you explain this phenomena?
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by sukkot: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
chubhiee:

Prophet, how do you explain this phenomena?
its just a bunch of jokers trying to tap into electromagnetic cosmic forces wink
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by tpiah2: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by tpiah2: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2016
Which forces are those.

Jesus power super power, any other power powerless power.

Where is Obafemi Martins ko wa yaka siwon.
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by chubhiee: 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2016
sukkot:
its just a bunch of jokers trying to tap into electromagnetic cosmic forces wink
Must one be born of water and spirit to have genuine access code to this electromagnetic cosmic force?
Re: Yoruba Husband Usuing Juju On Is Wife???? by sukkot: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
chubhiee:

Must one be born of water and spirit to have genuine access code to this electromagnetic cosmic force?
yup. but right now the access is very miniscule. the access right now is only for the opening of the spiritual eye. but when the veil becomes removed the access will be such that literal supermen will walk the earth. men with god-like abilities. the nephilims

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders, save the date! / Pls Advice Urgently Nairalanders... / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.