Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. (2884 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out / Apologies To My Love. A Fellow Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 7:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
good evening family.

Pls i am a finalist in one of the Federal Universities (FUTO precisely). I need some money to complete the amount i need for my final year project,.

I'm working on ''Fabrication of Drilling Machine with Variable Speed''. Thats my project,.

I need roughly 78k, i had to sell my laptop, which had most of my project materials in it at a very low price.. Sold it for #40k.. As u can see here.

www.nairaland.com/3748797/neat-hp-laptop-sale-sold

Two very nice nairalanders managed to help me too after i made a cry for help.

www.nairaland.com/3739598/pls-need-loan-12k-laptop

''Ceenoevu'' helped me with 15k, of which i have paid him back on the due date as i promised him. U can enquire from him,.

''Zinachidi'' helped me with 10k, i wanted to pay him back, buh he told me not to worry, God bless u baba.

I still have a little money with me but its not enough. Tried using Paylater and Quickcheck as recommended by some folks here, buh they have been declining me since.

As u know we are on break, for some months now, my mates are using this opportunity for their project, i'm also doing mine with the funds i have now, but my progress is slow, not enough funds.

I work as a cashier in one of these betting companies, to make things easier. I have been training myself since my year 3, my parents aren't well to do, they try their best, but its not enough, i have younger siblings too. i been paid 15k a month, but customers do tip me at times so i make at least 23k a month.

School will soon resume, i have looked for manual jobs, but the highest i saw was 800 per day, honestly. And i can't join my cashier work together with a manual work. Because finally my present work pays more so its not worth it.

I also tried looking for work here.

www.nairaland.com/3736624/need-some-money-anybody-work

But nobody answered.

I'm not looking for free money in this economy. All i need is a loan. I promise to payback when i get paid,. 15k to complete the money i have. I could have used my laptop as collateral but i have sold it.

I know its hard to take the word of a stranger, but pls give me benefit of the doubt.

May God replenish u all as u come to my aid. Blessings.

Cc: finalboss, Ymodulus. Someone said u could be of help, that i should tag you.

Thank u Family Section.

Oga Seun, u could help me too.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by emeijeh(m): 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
cry
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
embarassedanyone please? sad
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 6:36am On Apr 24, 2017
will certainly payback.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2017
47xxx:
will certainly payback.

Lets see proof of your academic progress................
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 10:23am On Apr 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Lets see proof of your academic progress................
which kind of proof do u need sir.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2017
47xxx:
which kind of proof do u need sir.

Proof of the project etc etc
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 10:43am On Apr 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Proof of the project etc etc
i will certainly do that sir.. Pls will u help if i do all these,?
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 10:45am On Apr 24, 2017
47xxx:
i will certainly do that sir.. Pls will u help if i do all these,?

You really want me to answer this ?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 11:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You really want me to answer this ?
sorry, i just really need the help thats all..,, i will upload my project in pdf form..

Pictures of the drill coming soon..

Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 11:12am On Apr 24, 2017
47xxx:
sorry, i just really need the help thats all..,, i will upload my project in pdf form..

Pictures of the drill coming soon..

If this is what you took to the financial houses and they turned down your loan request, its not surprising. You are truly not selling this project to me.

You posted a journal from the internet and i am meant to drop N78,000 based on that ?
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If this is what you took to the financial houses and they turned down your loan request, its not surprising. You are truly not selling this project to me.

You posted a journal from the internet and i am meant to drop N78,000 based on that ?
Of course sir, its from the internet, thats my guide.. Also i don't need 78k, it is 14k, i need like i said earlier i have part of the money, i can only write my project when i'm done with the drill...

Also i didn't take it to any loan house, i applied for online loans like paylater and quickcheck..

Attached are the pics of what i'm doing, not only me though, we are a group of 4..

Sorry the pics are not clear i dont have a good phone...

Pls, understand me.

Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2017
47xxx:
Of course sir, its from the internet, thats my guide.. Also i don't need 78k, it is 14k, i need like i said earlier i have part of the money, i can only write my project when i'm done with the drill...

Also i didn't take it to any loan house, i applied for online loans like paylater and quickcheck..

Attached are the pics of what i'm doing, not only me though, we are a group of 4..

Sorry the pics are not clear i dont have a good phone...

Pls, understand me.

If i dropped the N14k, when do you repay ?
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

i will pay u in 3 weeks time.. I know its far, but i receive my salary 2nd week of every month, so my next salary will come on/before 15th May sir.. I promise not to fail u..

Pleasee.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2017
47xxx:
i will pay u in 3 weeks time.. I know its far, but i receive my salary 2nd week of every month, so my next salary will come on/before 15th May sir.. I promise not to fail u..

Pleasee.

PM Or whatsapp me your bank details
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

PM Or whatsapp me your bank details
thank u, sir.. I can't see ur number..
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 11:42am On Apr 24, 2017
47xxx:
thank u, sir.. I can't see ur number.. Mine is 07017777934,

You can't see my number ? I make that your assignment before transfer can be made ...........
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 11:45am On Apr 24, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You can't see my number ? I make that your assignment before transfer can be made ...........
seen...
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2017
47xxx:
seen...

NGN 14,521.46 Credited to your account
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by presentley: 11:54am On Apr 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

NGN 14,521.46 Credited to your account
and he couldn't come here to acknowledge receipt since yesterday? I want to believe he's probably done that privately but I still do not think that's enough. Hope he keeps to his words sha.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
presentley:
and he couldn't come here to acknowledge receipt since yesterday? I want to believe he's probably done that privately but I still do not think that's enough. Hope he keeps to his words sha.

Yes he did the acknowledgement on whatsapp.

Time would tell.

I would surely be updating thread.....
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by emeijeh(m): 8:47pm On Apr 25, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Time would tell.

Thanks for bailing him out.
But i still feel he could have shown his appreciation here.

Thank you Lexusgs430

4 Likes

Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by zinachidi(m): 12:12pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Time would tell.

he will,, i've lent him money several times.. from 20k to even 45k, once when he wanted to attend a vocation school, didn't totally work out for him, though, buh he still returned my money on the exact day he said he will.. i believe i can vouch for him.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

hello sir, sorry if u feel bad, that i only thanked u on whatsapp and not here also... Pls i have been calling. I need u to pick up.. thank u.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2017
zinachidi:
he will,, i've lent him money several times.. from 20k to even 45k, once when he wanted to attend a vocation school, didn't totally work out for him, though, buh he still returned my money on the exact day he said he will.. i believe i can vouch for him.
thank u baba for ur vote of confidence.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2017
47xxx:
hello sir, sorry if u feel bad, that i only thanked u on whatsapp and not here also... Pls i have been calling. I need u to pick up.. thank u.

I had no problem with your lack of acknowledgement on nairaland.
It was picked up by other nairalanders.....
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I had no problem with your lack of acknowledgement on nairaland.
It was picked up by other nairalanders.....
ok, happy to hear that sir, please i can't reach u,, u aren't picking my calls, are u busy?
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 2:07pm On Apr 27, 2017
47xxx:
ok, happy to hear that sir, please i can't reach u,, u aren't picking my calls, are u busy?

Post your message(s) here.
Thank you
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2017
due to lexusgs430's help i was able to purchase a countersinl drill bit, 9.5mm shank, blow torch and a magnetic screw driver (hollow)... Unfortunately the money wasn't enough like i thought it would,, prices of these power tools have quadrupled...

All i need is a multimeter and an air pump. A multimeter was 3,500 the last time i checked, now its 8k shocked.. So pls guys i still need your help again, i'm supposed to be done by the weekend.. I need to get these things asap, so i can finish by tomorrow. No matter how small,.. Thanks... And thank u Lexusgs430..
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 2:23pm On Apr 27, 2017
47xxx:
due to lexusgs430's help i was able to purchase a countersinl drill bit, 9.5mm shank, blow torch and a magnetic screw driver (hollow)... Unfortunately the money wasn't enough like i thought it would,, prices of these power tools have quadrupled...

All i need is a multimeter and an air pump. A multimeter was 3,500 the last time i checked, now its 8k shocked.. So pls guys i still need your help again, i'm supposed to be done by the weekend.. I need to get these things asap, so i can finish by tomorrow. No matter how small,.. Thanks... And thank u Lexusgs430..

So what is the additional figure required ?
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by 47xxx(m): 2:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

So what is the additional figure required ?
8k for the multimeter and 2,800 for the air pump sir.
Re: Please Help A Fellow Nairalander Out. by Lexusgs430: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2017
47xxx:
8k for the multimeter and 2,800 for the air pump sir.

That's N10,800 ? + 14000 + 10800 = N24,800 ?

Would payment be on the same agreed day ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Idi -igi Or Ori - Ojori Property Sharing Method.which One Applies Here . / My Sister Is Cursed And My Father Is An Extremist / Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.