Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,517 members, 7,840,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos (50735 Views)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Joeace3000(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
good for them.. more autotuned wack to follow.
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by goodlifehyd(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Kinda look like Rihanna
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Leon2036(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
why does she look so nervous?
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Deyoungprince: 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
skedemi:
she con look like Rihanna
Exactly
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Child abuse cry
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Chijosky(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
Mprepz:
she looks tired and scared
hahaha una don come again,scared of what exactly?
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by xto86(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2016
These selfies self don de too much jare. Make dem no com begin de chop am come spoil her career on top
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by SweetOlive(f): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2016
tonaydo:
whao.e come be like say she dey protect her boobzzz grin
True. Lol

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by JoeCutie(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
I hope she isn't gon' serve as the 'drink in the fridge' where everybody (obviously the guys already signed to the label) comes back, opens the fridge, takes a drink to cool off.

And why is she just there? Moping? Like she's signed to pose for pictures? Okay, it's true, my head is actually spinning.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Godsonkemz(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2016
She looks terrified
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm

*swallowing hard and FAST*
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Forwetinnah: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chic looks like Rihanna
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Forwetinnah: 5:45pm On Feb 24, 2016
Soreza:
whats up with the stupid comment there,where is ur twins??what is ur concern??some people become stupid advisers in any little chance they see while back home their house is on fire and they are so stupid to do any thing about it then when u come online to people's issues u become solomon the wise man,get a life and stop getting into other people's business f...k these kind of guys irritates me.

Paul. .relax

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by nell2: 5:51pm On Feb 24, 2016
babe is not smiling at all
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 24, 2016
VickyRotex:
She resemble that girl for KYLE XY "Jessie" with the way she dey look.

Exactly, shes a cute robot
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by karbridals(f): 6:01pm On Feb 24, 2016
Nice one..all the best Paul.
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by VickyRotex(f): 6:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:

Exactly, shes a cute robot

lol. Yea!
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Burntcoal(f): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
VickyRotex:
She resemble that girl for KYLE XY "Jessie" with the way she dey look.

I just read a comment up there "......... please never be sepa" cheesy Bet why people? cheesy

the moment I saw her DAT was wat came to my mind. maybe d way she styled her hair. BT why she just frown maybe d guys were stuffing her

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by ameboismyhobby(f): 6:09pm On Feb 24, 2016
She is pretty sha, Hpe she go fit sing beta song
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by semitunde: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by pet4ril(f): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2016
kceewhyte:
you guys have 99 problems
And you have 101problems because he that beats the drum for a madman to dance, is not better than the mad man tongue
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by amanikondo: 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by VickyRotex(f): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
Burntcoal:

the moment I saw her DAT was wat came to my mind. maybe d way she styled her hair. BT why she just frown maybe d guys were stuffing her

Yea I think she's not comfortable sitting there. Na the way she frown even make her resemble Jessie more, with her neck.
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by bighead1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 24, 2016
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Tpave(m): 7:11pm On Feb 24, 2016
She come use hand dey cover her dress. Why did she put on that short gown if she is not comfortable with it.
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by Tmaritas76(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2016
Looking like my granny
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by banmee(m): 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2016
Soreza:
whats up with the stupid comment there,where is ur twins??what is ur concern??some people become stupid advisers in any little chance they see while back home their house is on fire and they are so stupid to do any thing about it then when u come online to people's issues u become solomon the wise man,get a life and stop getting into other people's business f...k these kind of guys irritates me.

Lol....he said "where is your twins"? Bros, na twin oooo grin
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by mayorall(m): 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2016
macklef:
The jealosy of the 3 ladies above me ehn, lol.
We dont care if she can sing or not, as long as she dont come up with vulgar lyrics.
Just seing this preety face in videos can be a hit back to back.

Boss. where have you been?. I done miss you o.
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by petkoffDrake(m): 7:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
Chai! See beauty kiss.... Only her face go make me buy her album sef! No time to listen b4 buying angry
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by manitobor(m): 7:56pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hope she hasn't opened her cookie jar to him.
Re: Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos by macklef(m): 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
mayorall:

Boss. where have you been?. I done miss you o.
Hahah. Oga mi, na the economy o. The change just scarter nigerians smiley
How biz na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogbonna Kanu Slammed After Amara Kanu Called Him Oloshi Oloriburuku, Borrow Pose / Is Phyno Finally Going Bald? See Photo He Uploaded On Instagram. / Don Jazzy And His Father, Collins Enebeli Celebrate Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.