Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Read And Learn From My Experience - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Read And Learn From My Experience (635 Views)

Npower 2016 Past Questions- Read And Share ! / Learn From My Mistake-make Hay While The Sun Shines. / My Experience With A Chinese Man Today In My Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read And Learn From My Experience by shorxynla(m): 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2016
So there is this guy in my office, when i first meet him i usually saw him with bottle water whenever he wants to eat.
I usually look at the guy with one kind eye because i do buy pure water whenever i want to eat.
This guy can drink like 4 bottle water everyday while everyone in the office do buy pure water.
This guy seats behind in office so am always shy and feel somehow (inferior) when i want to drink my pure water and there is bottle water on his desk.
So one day, as this guy is about to eat as usual he brought out the bottle water and it wasn't full so i guess he has drank out of it.
Immediately i just look back guess what i saw......... this guy was actually refilling his bottle water container with pure water.
Walai i dont believe my eyes because i nearly switch to bottle water too because of this guy.
LESSON: NEVER LOOK UNTO ANYONE, BE CONTENTED WITH WHAT YOU HAVE AND GIVE THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read And Learn From My Experience by ChappyChase: 3:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
I rather use the money for bottle water to buy mineral!

1 Like

Re: Read And Learn From My Experience by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2016
Funny
Re: Read And Learn From My Experience by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:
I rather use the money for bottle water to buy mineral!
Water is life my brother
Re: Read And Learn From My Experience by ChappyChase: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2016
modelmike7:
Water is life my brother
Watin happen to #10 "pure water"?
Re: Read And Learn From My Experience by shorxynla(m): 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2016
ChappyChase:

Watin happen to #10 "pure water"?

I tire ooooo, Honestly this happen to me oooo
Re: Read And Learn From My Experience by shorxynla(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Photo A Artists Without Hands / ENERGYMALL: How To Reduce Your Energy Bills At Home Or At Work / Amazing Offer For HRCI Exams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.