Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,183 members, 7,829,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Free JAMB Coaching Classes!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free JAMB Coaching Classes!!! (448 Views)

Skype Coaching / The CV Solution - Professional CV Writing And Interview Coaching / 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free JAMB Coaching Classes!!! by NnennaEzema: 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2016
2016 UTME is almost here!

How ready are you? Do you think you could do with a little help to wrap up your preparation?

Schoolsearch.com.ng has done some research and is happy to inform you about this FREE tuition lesson that is being offered by The Lord's Chapel, Redeemed Christian Church of God.

We want to make sure we bring you information that will help you dot the i's and cross the t's.

click on the link for more http://www.schoolsearch.com.ng/articles/2-uncategorised/29-free-jamb-coaching-classes
Re: Free JAMB Coaching Classes!!! by Seunyemis: 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2016
Thanks dear for this important information I went through the full details and I informed my younger brother he has left for the coaching already this morning. I personally feel we do this to help ourselves more often,trust me information travels alot so is better to be informed than staying in the dark.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Handle This Situations / Opinion: Stephanie Okereke Writes – She Is Still A Child! #eseoruru / I Wish I Knew Buhari Was A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.