Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist (38998 Views)

Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Gabaleve(m): 8:01am On Feb 25, 2016
wapu:

I hate to insult on social media but you a BIG FOOL.
I would have wished the same for your wife,sister and children but rape isn't for anyone.

Your grandfather na senior fool...maybe na im foolishness kill am...you no sabi read?
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Gabaleve(m): 8:07am On Feb 25, 2016
mudiana:
YOU MUST BE A RAPIST.
and your father is a professional rapist

idiat...quote me again and watch your father run mad
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by shine96: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2016
englishmart you need to shut up your dirty mouth
englishmart:
MUGU kate
When did she become a judge?
If she was good enough, wouldn't she still be in her husband's house?
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by bigiyaro(m): 8:15am On Feb 25, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Why are Nigerians so foolish.
A dehydrated old lady slams a guy standing trial for child molestation.

For now he is not guilty till the jugde says order wise, that's why it is called trial.
That's how Nigerians heard Ay the comedian do beat his wife, they came to conclusion that it's true
ur brain is even more dehydrated.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 25, 2016
kevinberry:
Only in nigeria will someone be tagged guilty before trial

Kate should shut up nd keeps her ranting in one place

The man hasn't been pronounced guilty,until then she should stop painting the man as a rapist

Quack mentality

Why are you attacking her, dont you know its bad to hear that your little sister was raped, kate might have been raped herself thats why shes upset, the reason most girls dont marry is becos of childhood rape, they come to hate men and become lesbians.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by shine96: 8:17am On Feb 25, 2016
akike:

Can you hear yourself?undecided
you see yeye people wey nor get head. Them be rapists and God go catch them too.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Gabaleve(m): 8:17am On Feb 25, 2016
sweetgala:

Which Oracle nah your family wan run mad

u never sabi anything...dat madness wey dey hungry u go soon visit u......young fool

e go b lyk film for ur eye
ur madness story go soon hit fp for nairaland and i go still comment put

idiat
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by tatucci: 8:28am On Feb 25, 2016
But Aunty Kate should be more enlightened than this. How can you start circulating the picture of a man and start calling him a rapist when he has not been found guilty by a court. Abi was Kate there when it was happening or does she have a video of it. "Innocent until proven guilty". wait for him to be convicted guilty and then you start circulating his crimes and not yet. And i think that is the idea of bail: as far as the law is concerned he is not guilty, not yet. He is just an accused. If we don't try to stop sentiments beclouding our reasoning we would end up killing everybody an accusing finger is pointed at.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by tatucci: 8:33am On Feb 25, 2016
kaeforum:

Why are you attacking her, dont you know its bad to hear that your little sister was raped, kate might have been raped herself thats why shes upset, the reason most girls dont marry is becos of childhood rape, they come to hate men and become lesbians.

it doesnt excuse her from accusing and spreading the picture of a man and calling him a rapist. do you know it could tarnish his image? and wat if at the end of the day the man is found "not guilty"? I will just pity her in such a case because he cud just sue her for every single kobo she worked hard for. WE all have to be careful with wat we do..

If at the end of the day, he is found "guilty", then by all means, she can shout and abuse, but not just yet
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by braynchris: 8:44am On Feb 25, 2016
Indeed the man is the victim in such cases even when girls that age seduce men twice their age RAPE is the word used, I pity the poor man ..BAD PIKIN NA BAD PIKIN JOOR angry
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by tatucci: 8:49am On Feb 25, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Instead of criticising her you should commend her for using her status as a celebrity wisely.

you call condemning a man yet to be found guilty "wise"?
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by chaosattractor(f): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2016
braynchris:
Indeed the man is the victim in such cases even when girls that age seduce men twice their age RAPE is the word used, I pity the poor man ..BAD PIKIN NA BAD PIKIN JOOR angry

Clearly there are very stu.pid men in this country

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by chaosattractor(f): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2016
Double-post
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by braynchris: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2016
chaosattractor:

Clearly there are very stupid men in this country
Watch your words.. One of them is your father
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by katwalq: 9:02am On Feb 25, 2016
All these humans with twisted sense of reasoning.. so if a court doesn't find the accused guilty and he actually committed the crime,it then means that he is innocent? Many people won't recognise crime n guilt even if it is staring them in the face. You all supporting him should wait till rape comes knocking on ur doors,hopefully the rapists bribes his way out, then you can come back and say he wasn't guilty cause the authorities thought otherwise. Even if you caught the rapist on top ur child. #istandagainstrape#.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by cc150615(f): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
Why are Nigerians so foolish.
A dehydrated old lady slams a guy standing trial for child molestation.

For now he is not guilty till the jugde says order wise, that's why it is called trial.
That's how Nigerians heard Ay the comedian do beat his wife, they came to conclusion that it's true
That's why u can't even speak correct English
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by revolt(m): 9:36am On Feb 25, 2016
Tho its wrong to sleep wif a kid, rape is diff. Its simple, if she was violated as kates made it look, ther shud be enuff evidence, ie she mus hve bled, or atleast serzly bruised, i fink the girl haf tear eye and my oga wan go chop clean mouth. I dnt undstand hw tis da 3yr old tht spilled it. She probably wasnt even complain. Jus saying.

Truth us from past stories ive come to realise most of these rsape scandals are usually blackmails. It must b investigated, tho hes still guilty of molesting a child, xcept he quickly jumps to islam n claims he married her b4 da act.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by chaosattractor(f): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2016
braynchris:

Watch your words.. One of them is your father

Well my father is not dumb enough to be "seduced" by a fourteen-year-old girl. After all he does not lack self-control and moreover he is not attracted to children in mind or body. But if you want to claim such for yourself by all means go ahead grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by miomio(f): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2016
Gabaleve:
Make them leave the man alone na, the girl wasn't actually a virgin

abeg na joke o...all dis heavy punch too much for my head na

i don go consult oracle,,anybody wey quote me again go run mad

so because ur sisters, daughters or even wife is not virgin they should be raped right? what u support u MIGHT see. receive sense oo, u need it.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by kalimera101: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2016
johnydon22:
You are a complete simpleton and retarded human being..

what has rape got to do with virginity.... ok if she is not a virgin it makes her case any less a crime?

Even if he raped a 30year old that already had children, a rape is a rape and doesn't deserve any less punishment ... for goodness sake he forced a 14year old have you no sense of humanity at all?..

He is a beast and a monster and am afraid someone like you can actually do same and say she is not a virgin..

Quite idiotic ... he deserves any prison sentence he gets

Simpleton!!!
Even an animal has more dignity than this piece of dog crap.

Heavens descend on the bustard and karma should show him his thoughts when his 14year old is raped by one adult pig.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by RichYoungNigga: 9:45am On Feb 25, 2016
cc150615:

That's why u can't even speak correct English

Please, can you point out my grammatical blunders.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by mudiana(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2016
Gabaleve:

and your father is a professional rapist

idiat...quote me again and watch your father run mad
your entirely generation are all RAPIST. now do ur fucking worst u bastard
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by chaosattractor(f): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2016
katwalq:
All these humans with twisted sense of reasoning.. so if a court doesn't find the accused guilty and he actually committed the crime,it then means that he is innocent? Many people won't recognise crime n guilt even if it is staring them in the face. You all supporting him should wait till rape comes knocking on ur doors,hopefully the rapists bribes his way out, then you can come back and say he wasn't guilty cause the authorities thought otherwise. Even if you caught the rapist on top ur child. #istandagainstrape#.

Is it not mostly men in this thread spouting all this nonsense? I don't blame them, they're not the ones that have to live in fear of rape and harassment. The most you can do to appeal to their conscience is ask what they would say if it's their child and from what I'm reading many of them will accuse their own daughter instead of supporting her through her trauma.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by kalimera101: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2016
revolt:
Tho its wrong to sleep wif a kid, rape is diff. Its simple, if she was violated as kates made it look, ther shud be enuff evidence, ie she mus hve bled, or atleast serzly bruised, i fink the girl haf tear eye and my oga wan go chop clean mouth. I dnt undstand hw tis da 3yr old tht spilled it. She probably wasnt even complain. Jus saying.

Truth us from past stories ive come to realise most of these rsape scandals are usually blackmails. It must b investigated, tho hes still guilty of molesting a child, xcept he quickly jumps to islam n claims he married her b4 da act.

Tf is this one saying.

Wait o, whether she's a virgin or has tear leg and eye that doesn't not fucking justify rape.

What cheap weed are you on.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by kalimera101: 9:49am On Feb 25, 2016
Me sha knows that any pig that hurts my child is in better hot soup before any law comes in play... All this court matter wastes time.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by miomio(f): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2016
tatucci:
But Aunty Kate should be more enlightened than this. How can you start circulating the picture of a man and start calling him a rapist when he has not been found guilty by a court. Abi was Kate there when it was happening or does she have a video of it. "Innocent until proven guilty". wait for him to be convicted guilty and then you start circulating his crimes and not yet. And i think that is the idea of bail: as far as the law is concerned he is not guilty, not yet. He is just an accused. If we don't try to stop sentiments beclouding our reasoning we would end up killing everybody an accusing finger is pointed at.

"as far as the law is concerned"! man made law right? what abt as far as God is concerned? though a biased judge should rule the case to his favor while he actually commited it,he is only innocent bfor man,because u cant remove the God factor. And if u actually read the story u would see it was a premeditated act.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by johnydon22(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2016
kalimera101:

Simpleton!!!
Even an animal has more dignity than this piece of dog crap.

Heavens descend on the bustard and karma should show him his thoughts when his 14year old is raped by one adult pig.
I don't wish his daughter gets raped because she has no business what so ever with what the guy said so i don't see why an innocent girl should get raped because one mor0n who happens to be her father said something...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Gabaleve(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2016
mudiana:
your entirely generation are all RAPIST. now do ur fucking worst u bastard

hey u black idiat
get set to watch d pictures of ur mad fada chilling unclad as it hits fp

useless son
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Gabaleve(m): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2016
miomio:

so because ur sisters, daughters or even wife is not virgin they should be raped right? what u support u MIGHT see. receive sense oo, u need it.

ar u blind?..cant u read?
Recieve sight as well...u seriously need it
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by kalimera101: 10:14am On Feb 25, 2016
johnydon22:
I don't wish his daughter gets raped because she has no business what so ever with what the guy said so i don't see why an innocent girl should get raped because one mor0n who happens to be her father said something...

Abi
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Irishrena1(f): 11:01am On Feb 25, 2016
Those saying that because the man has not yet been proven guilty as charged by the court of law so no one reserves the right to call him a rapist. So what you're saying is that had you been around the scene of the other little girl (14 year old if my memory serves me right) who was raped around a university by one boy who confessed to have previously carried out such bastardy act, you would have been telling everybody around there that they should ignore the crying girl, ignore the fact that they were seeing both of them coming out of the bush, probably ignore the medical confirmation of forceful penetration until the lad is charged to court and proven guilty?
smh for this generation. May it be unto you as you would have it be unto others. And when it happens to you may you be forcefully made by the rapists (yeah rapist-s because they will be a legion) to watch the act, the coming and going. And they will be acquitted by the court of law.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by mudiana(m): 11:05am On Feb 25, 2016
Gabaleve:

hey u black idiat
get set to watch d pictures of ur mad fada chilling unclad as it hits fp

useless son
oh! that's wat u can do? if you be man, send me ur address and watch wat happens to ur whole family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ / Ebele Okaro: I Wasn’t Picked As AMVCA Best Dressed But I Am Comfortable / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.