Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,226 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist (38999 Views)

Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo / Adesua Etomi, Annie Idibia, Kate Henshaw, Omoni: Who Rocked The Hairstyle Best? / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by mudiana(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2016
Gabaleve:

hey u black idiat get set to watch d pictures of ur mad fada chilling unclad as it hits fp

useless son
I will jail ur fucking head for inciting rape statement.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Irishrena1(f): 11:09am On Feb 25, 2016
johnydon22:
I don't wish his daughter gets raped because she has no business what so ever with what the guy said so i don't see why an innocent girl should get raped because one mor0n who happens to be her father said something...
Even you and I are feeling the effect of the fall of man or if you will, the sin of Adam and Eve.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by miomio(f): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2016
Gabaleve:

ar u blind?..cant u read?
Recieve sight as well...u seriously need it

are you for real? so i cant read? even if i cant read i was blind enough to deduct that ua in support of what d man did. so beware my dear lest wat u support comes to u. my candid advice.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by johnydon22(m): 11:18am On Feb 25, 2016
Irishrena1:

Even you and I are feeling the effect of the fall of man or if you will, the sin of Adam and Eve.
That only is if you believe such jewish fairy tales... I am not responsible for the sins of two fictitious naked couple in an imaginary garden who ate a fruit because a talking snake told them to..

That you believe such nonsense is the result of your own gullibility and your personal cup of tea don't just drag me into your mess

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Gabaleve(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2016
mudiana:
oh! that's wat u can do? if you be man, send me ur address and watch wat happens to ur whole family
Criosly you got me laughing

oga you no even get job and you wan waste the small money wey you suppose use take dey run tp go interview ontop my matter
mr idiat no dey form who you no be
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Gabaleve(m): 11:30am On Feb 25, 2016
miomio:

are you for real? so i cant read? even if i cant read i was blind enough to deduct that ua in support of what d man did. so beware my dear lest wat u support comes to u. my candid advice.
what is dis one saying who is your dear

You are blind and you need sight just accept dat and run along

Be gud
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Irishrena1(f): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2016
johnydon22:
That only is if you believe such jewish fairy tales... I am not responsible for the sins of two fictitious naked couple in an imaginary garden who ate a fruit because a talking snake told them to..

That you believe such nonsense is the result of your own gullibility and your personal cup of tea don't just drag me into your mess
Yaba left. It's obvious why you're sounding deranged. I think you're the one in the mess here and trying to drag others with you. I feel for you sha. Keep up the delusion that in no way can the sins of the father be visited upon the children. tongue
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by miomio(f): 11:38am On Feb 25, 2016
Gabaleve:

what is dis one saying who is your dear

You are blind and you need sight just accept dat and run along

Be gud

what i do is smile at ur type. iv really understood u better. its well with u bro. still beware of what u support.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by mudiana(m): 11:58am On Feb 25, 2016
Gabaleve:

Criosly you got me laughing

oga you no even get job and you wan waste the small money wey you suppose use take dey run tp go interview ontop my matter
mr idiat no dey form who you no be
please prove ur doubt and send it kogi boy
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Gabaleve(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
miomio:

what i do is smile at ur type. iv really understood u better. its well with u bro. still beware of what u support.

thanks

and learn to take off a dark shade before reading and making comments
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by cc150615(f): 1:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
RichYoungNigga:

Please, can you point out my grammatical blunders.
Check my quote again, I decided not to point it out before thinking you'll find it ursef, next time take care of ursef before yabbin ur neighbour
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Gabaleve(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
mudiana:
please prove ur doubt and send it kogi boy

currently in A.Y,kogi state,command,executive block,room 5

i dey jejely wait fr d 1st scapegoat
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by sholay2011(m): 2:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
englishmart:
MUGU kate
When did she become a judge?
If she was good enough, wouldn't she still be in her husband's house?
Change your moniker to 'englishdumb'.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by RichYoungNigga: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
cc150615:

Check my quote again, I decided not to point it out before thinking you'll find it ursef, next time take care of ursef before yabbin ur neighbour

If you can point out my mistakes, then, go fucck your mum
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Rhea(f): 4:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
sugarbelly:
Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil Staff Standing Trail For Allegedly Raping 14 Year Old G

Kate Henshaw took to Instagram to slam Exon Mobil engineer, James Onuohua who allegedly raped his tenant's 14 year old neice and gave her 1000 Naira as compensation. He was granted bail in the sum of N2 million and now, the case has been adjourned till April 19th, 2016 after the Lagos Sate Directorate of Public Prosecution recommended the trial be transferred to the state High Court, Igbosere.

The actress who is following the case shared his photo and blasted him

Read below

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BCK1FcTg6pJ/

Lalasticlala ijebabe

[size=18]Thanks to Kate Henshaw for mustering the courage to expose this pedophile. Every other news outlet in Nigeria has hitherto failed to expose this villain. We have to expose wild animals like this[/size]
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by MadCow1: 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
oyb:

I can't see how the man will escape conviction.

Victim is 14 years.

If anything, the man's other victims may start showing face. This cannot be a one off.

The comments on this thread show why what she is doing is important. These kids reason like animals. They are little better than those gang raping Indians.

A massive reorientation of our youth is required.

This case isn't air tight.

The man was not caught red handed.

I hope a rape test was done and hopefully seminal fluids recovered with DNA of the suspect on it otherwise it's a he said, she said case. The defendant has money and can hire really good attorneys to fight this.

On reorientation.. Not just youths, everybody. Nigeria is just filled with psychos
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
MadCow1:

This case isn't air tight.

The man was not caught red handed.

I hope a rape test was done and hopefully seminal fluids recovered with DNA of the suspect on it otherwise it's a he said, she said case. The defendant has money and can hire really good attorneys to fight this.

On reorientation.. Not just youths, everybody. Nigeria is just filled with psychos

imho LASG will not prosecute unless they are sure of a conviction

they are aiming to send out a message.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by MadCow1: 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
oyb:

imho LASG will not prosecute unless they are sure of a conviction

they are aiming to send out a message.

If he wins, it wouldn't be the first time a Public Prosecutor would be losing a case in court.

Even O.J Simpson walked despite the overwhelming evidence against him.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by tatucci: 8:14am On Feb 26, 2016
miomio:

"as far as the law is concerned"! man made law right? what abt as far as God is concerned? though a biased judge should rule the case to his favor while he actually commited it,he is only innocent bfor man,because u cant remove the God factor. And if u actually read the story u would see it was a premeditated act.

read the story as told by whom? The Almighty? That story could as well have been concocted. Nobody can play the role of The Almighty, so Ms. kate should stop trying to. Even if he is guilty and somehow the judge finds him innocent he still wont go unpunished. Never. He will definitely pay for it. That is how this life is programmed. Some people call it "karma". So let us stop playing the role of jury, judge, executioner and Almighty.
Re: Kate Henshaw Slams Mobil-Staff Rapist by miomio(f): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2016
[quote author=tatucci post=43262356]

read the story as told by whom? The Almighty? That story could as well have been concocted. Nobody can play the role of The Almighty, so Ms. kate should stop trying to. Even if he is guilty and somehow the judge finds him innocent he still wont go unpunished. Never. He will definitely pay for it. That is how this life is programmed. Some people call it "karma". So let us stop playing the role of jury, judge, executioner and Almighty.[/quote

i meant have you read the story as told by d 3yr old who was present when the man committed the crime?. if the story as i read is anything to go by no one is playing the role of the "jury,judge, executioner and almighty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebele Okaro: I Wasn’t Picked As AMVCA Best Dressed But I Am Comfortable / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes / Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.