Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! (3395 Views)

Naira Closes Higher At N363 To A Dollar / CBN Introduces New FOREX Rates, Dollar Now N360 For "Invisibles" / A Dollar Now N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! by zadok60: 9:24am On Feb 25, 2016
gimakon:

gringringringringringringrin

Make i follow u go there shay? Call your bros Satani make em help you close am for you, i no go there.... Call am for phone, i no get em number undecided , I remember say... Em give u that number
e dey switched off since ooo....
Abeg na,help me just close am.
Re: God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2016
zadok60:

e dey switched off since ooo....
Abeg na,help me just close am.

E no sweet again... no day chewing gum talk again. Bounce!!!
Re: God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! by juwoonn(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2016
gimakon:
Make i catch fun this night biko nu!

Ehen Way all this our Sai baba People, Way una day

Sai baba don Enter seat carry dollar hang for 405 naira , Capital Oil Man of the people.. Enter set carry the dollar samma am back to 280 to a dollar

Adi m very happy na igbo, no matter what they do to us , we still stronger
Ndi igbo ke m , Udo diri unu! Kele nu Jehovah na abum onye igbo... What sai Buhari couldnt do in 8 months we did in space of days.

Proudly flying Igbo!
see what you wrote as topic....$280 for $1.

actually meaningless
Re: God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 25, 2016
juwoonn:

see what you wrote as topic....$280 for $1.

actually meaningless

E don become your wahala now shay? grin ok i go change am.
Re: God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! by juwoonn(m): 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
gimakon:

E don become your wahala now shay? grin ok i go change am.
correct..i no say na over happiness
Re: God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
juwoonn:

correct..i no say na over happiness

These mumu people eyaf carry it an go 350 sad
Re: God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! by ojoyentalk: 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
We all need one another to have a great Naija
Re: God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! by blazer234: 4:51am On Feb 26, 2016
gimakon:

Hello Mallam,

Dollar moved from 380/400 to 280 thats what i am talking about grin.
You day fine who you wan insult abi?

I suspect you never read anything about how the Naira became 240 per dollar. Uba said he would help if the federal government contacted him and there had never been any report of the federal government contacting him.

Al the news telling us how the naira rose kept on hammering on why the naira rose: those who had hoarded the hard currencies were forced to release them to the market BECAUSE OF BUHARI'S INSISTENCE NOT TO DEVALUE THE NAIRA. I think anyone with half brain should know uba has nothing to do with this. So, why are you acting as if your own brain is less than half brain? Or are you being intentionally unreasonable?
Re: God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! by blazer234: 4:56am On Feb 26, 2016
gimakon:

If capital oil didnt talk to Buhari, how would he have the initiative to Release money into the economy? the man day wait make them tell am wetin em go do before em do am ... Shows he doesnt even know what he's doing

You do hear say politics, Not good for you undecided

Your comment sounds like that of a beer parlour drunkard that can't differentiate his left from his right. Why now? Hausas are well informed about Nigerian politics and happenings. Yorubas are also well informed. How come your own kind of information is directly opposite what is happening? Where did you read that it was buhari that released money into the economy? What kind of muumuu comment is this one?
Re: God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 26, 2016
blazer234:

I suspect you never read anything about how the Naira became 240 per dollar. Uba said he would help if the federal government contacted him and there had never been any report of the federal government contacting him.

Al the news telling us how the naira rose kept on hammering on why the naira rose: those who had hoarded the hard currencies were forced to release them to the market BECAUSE OF BUHARI'S INSISTENCE NOT TO DEVALUE THE NAIRA. I think anyone with half brain should know uba has nothing to do with this. So, why are you acting as if your own brain is less than half brain? Or are you being intentionally unreasonable?

Close your toilet you call a mouth for once! You talk too much :\

Since you cannot read, your blindness and ignorance led you to talk bullshit to people, this would help you here, save yourself the sweat and see that your president isn't doing shit here

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/02/N200-PER-DOLLAR-PROPOSAL--Ifeanyi-Ubah-stakes-N500bn-assets/

I came online and said I wanted to catch fun, are you so blind that you can't see anything? Those who understand kept quiet, you come to feel high and superman, or doing power rangers or popeye and am brutus,like hey wtf is wrong with you, do you fùcking get paid to rant back at crap you don't know flip shìt about. Can see your momma raised you well, but your ignorance just wants to get you talking because probably you feel seun is gonna credit your account with some dollars, don't you Fúcking play mister nice guy with me here. I don't have control over my hands and mouth,the next time you try crap like this, I will insult u as I like in the name of freedom of speech. Understand? Who the hell are you by the way?
Re: God Bless The Ibos ...N280 To A Dollar Now! by blazer234: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2016
gimakon:

Close your toilet you call a mouth for once! You talk too much :\

Since you cannot read, your blindness and ignorance led you to talk bullshit to people, this would help you here, save yourself the sweat and see that your president isn't doing shit here

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/02/N200-PER-DOLLAR-PROPOSAL--Ifeanyi-Ubah-stakes-N500bn-assets/

I came online and said I wanted to catch fun, are you so blind that you can't see anything? Those who understand kept quiet, you come to feel high and superman, or doing power rangers or popeye and am brutus,like hey wtf is wrong with you, do you fùcking get paid to rant back at crap you don't know flip shìt about. Can see your momma raised you well, but your ignorance just wants to get you talking because probably you feel seun is gonna credit your account with some dollars, don't you Fúcking play mister nice guy with me here. I don't have control over my hands and mouth,the next time you try crap like this, I will insult u as I like in the name of freedom of speech. Understand? Who the hell are you by the way?

You are a very blind soul. Go through all the news related to naira appreciation and you will find all of them insisting that the appreciation is due to the President's refusal to devalue the naira. Stop being a foooooool for once in your wretched life

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Questions About Professional Printing And Signage's, Come In / How To Start A Bike Delivery Business In Nigeria The Easy Way / Newclime Products For Supply And Sale In Any Quantity-in The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.