Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

Naira Bet And My School Fees:how I Fell In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Naira Bet And My School Fees:how I Fell In (700 Views)

My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. / Photos Of The Scorpion I Killed In My School Hostel / Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Bet And My School Fees:how I Fell In by Pemale(m): 12:59am On Feb 25, 2016
It has been great for lot of Nigerians who are lovers of football and fan to the different Europian Football Club.Now lot of Nigeria male students now a lover of bets/stake of money at different betting platform.
A student name Ajayi who just started after being convinced by friends,on how its done and how they have winning and getting tripple of what they stake,decided to join.Ajayi narrated that after his first bet where he stake N1300 to win N10000,he won the stake and was paid. LIKE TO READ ALSO http://www.tellcollege.com/2016/02/mini-bus-produce-by-unizik-students.html with this he was carried to it to use his School fees.
He further narrated"i then decide to use my school fees which was to yield N92000 with this i was glad placing it because i believe my Club Manchester United will win after the match i was confused and it looks like the Earth is collapsing"am in 200level,don't know where to get the money to pay for my fee.
Re: Naira Bet And My School Fees:how I Fell In by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 25, 2016
hardluck bro! tongue
Re: Naira Bet And My School Fees:how I Fell In by JhimmySpark(m): 2:04am On Feb 25, 2016
Ehya... Sorry bro.. I feel ur pains... Next tym don't just use your school alone include your house rent and feeding allowance. The higher d money d higher d returns u know. Thank me later for the advice. U never CHI CHUM CHIN. Better focus on your academics.
Re: Naira Bet And My School Fees:how I Fell In by olu77(m): 2:22am On Feb 25, 2016
Go to their office and tell them your plight. They'll probably pardon you
Re: Naira Bet And My School Fees:how I Fell In by matrix199(m): 4:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Don't risk what you can't afford to lose!

Well young man, one extra year won't do you much harm as continued gambling without a source of income would.

You paid big to learn a lesson. I sure hope you've learnt it!
Re: Naira Bet And My School Fees:how I Fell In by Bwaal(m): 6:46am On Feb 25, 2016
You will never knw the value of ur money not until u stake it..... . 2words #Dont_cry

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons You Should Care About The Discovery Of Gravitational Waves / Please, A Serious Advice Is Needed Here For A Not-well- Brilliant Person. / Scored 206 In My Jamb.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.