Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,285 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible (1692 Views)

Lizard Tied To A Man's Car In The Night In Awka, Anambra (Photos) / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" / Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by frankhennry6(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2016
You will never die in accident this year. If you believe, please like and share

A car busted into flames and a dramatic rescue saved the drivers life on Highway 385 near Ridgeway Exit. Enormous flames were coming out of the car  when it crashed but thanks to  brave civilians who rushed to the drivers rescue. The driver was ........

SOURCE >>>> http://360clickng..com.ng/2016/02/shock-as-mans-car-is-completely-burnt.html

1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Topestbilly(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2016
shocked
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Geestarry(f): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2016
The driver was driving east bound on 385 when he was side swiped by another car pushing him downhill hitting a pole by the road side. The driver was rushed to hospital with non critical condition but a sight that brought tears to many was a bible which is the only thing that was left from the completely burned up vehicle sitting on the front seat. This incident reflects on what the bible say about the word of God. “The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.” – Isaiah 40:8 The power of God was witnessed in the accident when the unburnt bible was found and the guardian angels who were strategically placed at the right place in order to rescue the life of this driver. The bible is indestructible and it is in moments like this that witness how powerful our God is. Never forget your bible at home and always read it so that you may experience the power of God in your life.

That's what the link says. Save your MB
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by christaddicted: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2016
Gain stature with God.. Psalm 119
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2016
The driver was ... The Bible.
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Amberon: 12:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
you're a good person.

Geestarry:
The driver was driving east bound on 385 when he was side
swiped by another car pushing him downhill hitting a pole
by the road side.
The driver was rushed to hospital with non critical condition
but a sight that brought tears to many was a bible which is
the only thing that was left from the completely burned up
vehicle sitting on the front seat. This incident reflects on
what the bible say about the word of God.
“The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our
God shall stand for ever.” – Isaiah 40:8
The power of God was witnessed in the accident when the
unburnt bible was found and the guardian angels who were
strategically placed at the right place in order to rescue the
life of this driver.
The bible is indestructible and it is in moments like this that
witness how powerful our God is.
Never forget your bible at home and always read it so that
you may experience the power of God in your life.

Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Amberon: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
The atheists will come up with a wack theory but we know that this is the handwork of the only living GOD.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Weah96: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2016
Amberon:
The atheists will come up with a wack theory but we know that this is the handwork of the only living GOD.

I'm willing to bet money that this story was pulled straight out of an anonymous rectum. Notice how there's no name of the police chief, fire rescue personnel, or even location. Which kyn story is dis?

One could simply change the word "Bible" to Koran and the story remains just as weak. Hahaha.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by allanphash7(m): 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Where is the video now

Op kindly Tell me another lie
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Amberon: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
pls go hide your face somewhere. Even with pictures you will still a doubting Thomas.
Weah96:

I'm willing to bet money that this story was pulled straight out of an anonymous rectum. Notice how there's no name of the police chief, fire rescue personnel, or even location. Which kyn story is dis?

One could simply change the word "Bible" to Koran and the story remains just as weak. Hahaha.
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Weah96: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Amberon:
pls go hide your face somewhere. Even with pictures you will still a doubting Thomas.

You show me a photo of a wreck. And another photo of a Bible and expect me to become excited like a circus monkey. Your story will be believed by the same people who bought the TbJ healing of the rock hard p)enis condition.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by lepasharon(f): 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Are you saying the Bible is inflammable?
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
lepasharon:
Are you saying the Bible is inflammable?
Lost his car. Bible was saved. Guess which is more easily replaceable?
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Amberon: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Pls use your eyes properly. Now go back and look closely at that same picture with the wreck. You'll see a policeman holding the bible just few meters away from the wreck. If youre still in doubt then prove to me first that mars exists Sir, have you been there before? or you simply were just provided with 3d renditions of images?
Weah96:

You show me a photo of a wreck. And another photo of a Bible and expect me to become excited like a circus monkey. Your story will be believed by the same people who bought the TbJ healing of the rock hard p)enis condition.
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Amberon:
. If youre still in doubt then prove to me first that mars exists Sir, have you been there before? or you simply were just provided with 3d renditions of images?
Get a fucking telescope, dumbo.

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Amberon: 5:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Who did this to you Sir?
musKeeto:
Get a fucking telescope, dumbo.
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Weah96: 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Amberon:
Pls use your eyes properly. Now go back and look closely at that same picture with the wreck. You'll see a policeman holding the bible just few meters away from the wreck. If youre still in doubt then prove to me first that mars exists Sir, have you been there before? or you simply were just provided with 3d renditions of images?

I see a uniformed person holding an object, I don't know what the object is. In the other photo, I see a Bible in a hand with no face. The photos DO NOT prove your claim, nor are they evidence of that kind of claim. What is the name of the officer, which country/county, which date the incident occur, you failed to include any of those details in your story.

Is your god proud of your manipulative tongue? Hahaha, I'd believe a grainy photo of Bigfoot or a UFO before I believe that these your photos suggest ANYTHING.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by finofaya: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
The best miracles are the ones you notice. Preventing the entire accident would have gone unnoticed so we get this instead from the transcendent attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Amberon: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
dude... get over yourself. That happened in SouthEast Memphis, USA. Its also in the news and its not a hoax.

You can either continue wishing its a lie or you can patronize Google.

Weah96:

I see a uniformed person holding an object, I don't know what the object is. In the other photo, I see a Bible in a hand with no face. The photos DO NOT prove your claim, nor are they evidence of that kind of claim. What is the name of the officer, which country/county, which date the incident occur, you failed to include any of those details in your story.

Is your god proud of your manipulative tongue? Hahaha, I'd believe a grainy photo of Bigfoot or a UFO before I believe that these your photos suggest ANYTHING.
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Weah96: 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2016
Amberon:
dude... get over yourself. That happened in SouthEast Memphis, USA. Its also in the news and its not a hoax.

You can either continue wishing its a lie or you can patronize Google.

This is where I eat the humble pie and apologize. I just looked it up and there are real stories on it, yours notwithstanding. These stories have the when, where, who, why, and what. Next time it would help to post a link that's not your own or copy paste from a decent source.
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Amberon: 3:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
lmao grin grin grin

I saw that coming. atheists always have their way with words. always arguing based on their feelings.
Weah96:

This is where I eat the humble pie and apologize. I just looked it up and there are real stories on it, yours notwithstanding. These stories have the when, where, who, why, and what. Next time it would help to post a link that's not your own or copy paste from a decent source.

Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Weah96: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2016
Amberon:
lmao grin grin grin

I saw that coming. atheists always have their way with words. always arguing based on their feelings.

Bible god 1-0 Weah

The Bible survived after the old family car was engulfed in flames on the hwy. Next time it will be a Greyhound bus with 7 surviving bibles. Hahaha.

The truth has no agenda sweetheart. That's why I live by it.
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by UyiIredia(m): 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2016
Geestarry:
The driver was driving east bound on 385 when he was side
swiped by another car pushing him downhill hitting a pole
by the road side.
The driver was rushed to hospital with non critical condition
but a sight that brought tears to many was a bible which is
the only thing that was left from the completely burned up
vehicle sitting on the front seat. This incident reflects on
what the bible say about the word of God.
“The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our
God shall stand for ever.” – Isaiah 40:8
The power of God was witnessed in the accident when the
unburnt bible was found and the guardian angels who were
strategically placed at the right place in order to rescue the
life of this driver.
The bible is indestructible and it is in moments like this that
witness how powerful our God is.
Never forget your bible at home and always read it so that
you may experience the power of God in your life.

God go bless you as you dey think of MB. How I wish more Nlers are this considerate.
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by onetrack(m): 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2016
I can assure you that Bibles do indeed burn. Nothing miraculous to see here.
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Amberon: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2016
don't flatter yourself, you know no truth. You only shying away. When you put aside your feelings and reason intellectually, you'll grow. For now, keep living in denial.

shalom wink
Weah96:

Bible god 1-0 Weah

The Bible survived after the old family car was engulfed in flames on the hwy. Next time it will be a Greyhound bus with 7 surviving bibles. Hahaha.

The truth has no agenda sweetheart. That's why I live by it.
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Weah96: 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
Amberon:
don't flatter yourself, you know no truth. You only shying away. When you put aside your feelings and reason intellectually, you'll grow. For now, keep living in denial.

shalom wink

Search Google for "Quran survives fire" and see how many real news stories you find.

You should be ashamed for posting this as evidence of anything.
Re: VIDEO: Shock As Man’s Car Is Completely Burnt In A Crash But The Bible by Amberon: 8:59pm On Feb 28, 2016
who did this to you?
Weah96:

Search Google for "Quran survives fire" and see how many real news stories you find.

You should be ashamed for posting this as evidence of anything.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version || Talk Islam / 6 Keys To Activating Favour / The Universe Looks Nothing Like It Was Created By A Loving God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.