Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah And Dollar Exchange Rate. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dr Ifeanyi Ubah And Dollar Exchange Rate. (715 Views)

Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate From 1972-2017 Will Amaze You (photos) / Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate As At 1983 (Pictured) / Greedy Nigerians Cashing In On The Rising Dollar Exchange Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr Ifeanyi Ubah And Dollar Exchange Rate. by ziccoit: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2016
There is no topic about Dollar-Naira exchange rate nowadays on this forum you would not find the name of Dr Ifeanyi Ubah being mentioned in connection to the current appreciation of Naira against the dollar.

Can somebody explain in simple term the connections between this oil importer and exchange rate. Google search brought nothing. What I read was that the stance of Mr President not to devalue the Naira resulted to the latest development in the market.

Please, I am ignorant, educate me.
Re: Dr Ifeanyi Ubah And Dollar Exchange Rate. by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2016
ubahconomics

(1) (Reply)

Used 1 Tone Mixer / Taxi Hailing Service Uber Launches In Abuja / Mini Importation E-book For Beginners! April 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.