Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,592 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

My Unforgettable Experience With Innoson Motors In Abuja. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Unforgettable Experience With Innoson Motors In Abuja. (1375 Views)

Innoson Motors Vehicles Used As Shuttle Buses In Enugu (Photos) / The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unforgettable Experience With Innoson Motors In Abuja. by CEOconcord(m): 11:39am On Feb 25, 2016
Wow! I never expected what I saw and experienced today. Honestly, I'm proud to be a Nigerian if not for any other reason but for the inspiration and hope Innosson Company has placed in me via the first hand experience I had with them.
I was in hurry meet up with an appointment, one thing led to another and I decided to use a public transport. Hmn! Just then an Innoson Bus pulled of the road and requested my destination which turned out to be indeed where I was heading to. However, I was reluctant to enter but with what I had before me, I just reluctantly joined. God! That vehicle is indeed beautiful, quiet and just offers what a popular equivalent Toyota Coaster bus offers. The interior finishing was just WOW, the seats were good, the air conditioners were chilling and the TV size was Ok.
Indeed! I hope to patronize their product soon also. If we can produce such, then, we are capable of what we cant even imagine Honestly.

Note: I got the last photo from the company's website when I was inquisitive to know more about the Bus

2 Likes

Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Innoson Motors In Abuja. by Eebrahym(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2016
Guy, u go pay me for advert ooo grin
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Innoson Motors In Abuja. by CEOconcord(m): 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eebrahym:
Guy, u go pay me for advert ooo grin

You wan form another #gate be that abi? lols. Innoson no go give me money for pure water sef.
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Innoson Motors In Abuja. by yungchief(m): 12:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
I don hear
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Innoson Motors In Abuja. by Eebrahym(m): 12:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
CEOconcord:

You wan form another #gate be that abi? lols. Innoson no go give me money for pure water sef.

Haba, Lets do it this way

*Your post go go viral
*Innosun go look for you to honour you with one position
* You go start to dey find me wey prophesize
* Last last, You go find me

....and pay me my money
Re: My Unforgettable Experience With Innoson Motors In Abuja. by CEOconcord(m): 12:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eebrahym:

Haba, Lets do it this way

*Your post go go viral
*Innosun go look for you to honour you with one position
* You go start to dey find me wey prophesize
* Last last, You go find me

....and pay me my money

Well! Your offer sounds appealing but, trust me if I had a way to voice out my encounter beyond this then, I will be the last person to hesitate. However, you can go ahead to spread the pride of our country in anyway you can. Anything it offers you, fine! Goodluck Bro. Innoson all the way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent !! Honda Eod Or Toyota Camry 2001 Which Is Better / Toyota Yaris 2008 Available for Sale (Nigerian Used) - SOLD / Super Clean Toyota Corolla 2008, Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.