Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

How To Receive Payment Made Online For Hotel Booking (london) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Receive Payment Made Online For Hotel Booking (london) (648 Views)

Jumia Travel Hotel Booking Reviews? / What Special Services Do You Receive When You Fly Business/First Class? / How I Was Scammed By A Hotel / Booking Agency At Murtala Mohammed Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Receive Payment Made Online For Hotel Booking (london) by teetee2(f): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
Please how can I help my brother get back his money deducted for hotel booking. He asked for assistance to help him book hotel online without payment. I did same last year for visa processing. I booked for hotel which I later cancelled without paying dime. I used the same process "FREE CANCELLATION" for my brother to my great surprise his money was deducted. It has been trouble for me since morning. I contact the hotel on chat I was told to speak to expedia customer support. Please how do I go about it. Thanks for your quick response
Re: How To Receive Payment Made Online For Hotel Booking (london) by justwise(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
teetee2:
Please how can I help my brother get back his money deducted for hotel booking. He asked for assistance to help him book hotel online without payment. I did same last year for visa processing. I booked for hotel which I later cancelled without paying dime. I used the same process "FREE CANCELLATION" for my brother to my great surprise his money was deducted. It has been trouble for me since morning. I contact the hotel on chat I was told to speak to expedia customer support. Please how do I go about it. Thanks for your quick response

I understand that some hotels now charge for making a booking if it's cancelled within specific period, you probably did not read their terms and conditions well. Using hotels for visa application and cancelling after the visa is out is beginning to annoy some hotels and booking agencies

(1) (Reply)

5 types you will see at the Nigerian bus park / PHOTOS: Cargo Truck Falls In Apapa,lagos / The City Of Dubai Launches Robotic Lifeguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.