Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

If You Didnt Spend This Money Then You're Indomin Pikin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Didnt Spend This Money Then You're Indomin Pikin (708 Views)

Check Out Dis Invitation To Cut Pikin Dada / A Friend If Mine Won This Money On Bet9ja During The Week / When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Didnt Spend This Money Then You're Indomin Pikin by oluxy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
if you did not spend this money you are correct indomin pikin. And if you do, is there any diff you miss then to now.

if you spend it and still single, better go marry.

I spend am but I nva marry sha.......
no shame, leading by example.

Re: If You Didnt Spend This Money Then You're Indomin Pikin by thesicilian: 2:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Even if you spent this, doesn't still make you an elder
Re: If You Didnt Spend This Money Then You're Indomin Pikin by rheether(f): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
People wea spend am don die finish.
Re: If You Didnt Spend This Money Then You're Indomin Pikin by oluxy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
thesicilian:
Even if you spent this, doesn't still make you an elder

you are correct man.......
Re: If You Didnt Spend This Money Then You're Indomin Pikin by oluxy(m): 4:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
rheether:
People wea spend am don die finish.

you mean u didn't spend this?
Re: If You Didnt Spend This Money Then You're Indomin Pikin by rheether(f): 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
No.

(1) (Reply)

Happening now: Rough Siren Blaring Pick Up. / Photos Of The Husband Whose Pregnant Wife Died On Their Way To The Hospital To H / Amazing Psychological Facts. Worth Reading.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.