Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

I Have Been Fully Paid For Emergency Beat Production- P-loops - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Been Fully Paid For Emergency Beat Production- P-loops (669 Views)

Nathaniel Bassey Has Been Fully Booked For Ministrations For The Rest Of 2017 / I Have Been Paid Fully For Emergency Beat Production – P Loops Denies Saying He / 'Emergency':P-Loops Calls Out D'banj For Not Paying Producer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Fully Paid For Emergency Beat Production- P-loops by IamOpemipo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
Yesterday, we reported that P Loops, the producer of D’banj’s hit song,  Emergency, claimed that he had not being paid for the beat.

According to Thenet.ng, P Loops, was quoted to have said:

I was in shock when I heard the next morning that the song was out. I didn’t record with D’banj, I think Olu sent the beat to him, and he recorded. There was no credit at all, no credit on the promo copy, there was no credit online, no credit whatsoever.

‘I did try to talk to them, I talked to Olu Maintain in my office. My trademark was removed. The original beat had my trademark. I talked to them about it, and we were going to have a brief meeting about it, but till now, there has been no credit…It was KC Graphics, his graphic designer who gave me his contact.

Some hours ago, P Loops, came on twitter to deny saying any of the above.

He tweeted his denial saying, the kokomaster, has in-fact paid him fully for the beat he made him.

D’banj’s camp is yet to respond to any of the quotes by p loops

See P-loops tweet below

Source:http://tooxclusive.com/news/107117/

Re: I Have Been Fully Paid For Emergency Beat Production- P-loops by drnairalov: 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
I really loved the song tho. shows that people just need 2 be given an opportunity.. so many dream down the drain because of lack of opportunity
Re: I Have Been Fully Paid For Emergency Beat Production- P-loops by IamOpemipo(m): 4:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lalasticlala pls let them knw the truth..

Ma man banga lee doesn't owe grin
Re: I Have Been Fully Paid For Emergency Beat Production- P-loops by SenJoe(m): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
This dollar palava is affecting so many people that u don't know who is saying what.
Re: I Have Been Fully Paid For Emergency Beat Production- P-loops by IamOpemipo(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
drnairalov:
I really loved the song tho. shows that people just need 2 be given an opportunity.. so many dream down the drain because of lack of opportunity

For real bro, many under ground raw talent out dere yet to b discovered, I blv naija is reali blessed, buh dere are no platform and the pple with the link and connection dnt wanna help. Big ups to peter psquare for showcasin the dancers, God bless d'banj for keeping to his promise of 'makin use of dem dance wit peter finalist' durin his guest appearance @ the event, and big ups to olu maintain for showcasin P-loops
Re: I Have Been Fully Paid For Emergency Beat Production- P-loops by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
rumour sha

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Celebrities At Oscar Award / Popular Comedian DE-DON Looks Dapper In New Photo Shoots / Artist Ayeola Ayodeji Portrait Painting Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.