Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University (4597 Views)

JAMB Should Make Cut Of Marks 200 For Poly And 250 For Varsities / 5 Confirmed Ways To Secure Admission Into University,poly And College / Ministry Of Education Denied Harmonising HND And university Degrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by Lekan111(m): 5:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
1.Ease of admission
even with 150 in jamb you can gain admission into most college of edition in Nigeria unlike 200 and above Uni
2.it gives you opportunity to have two result
for example you can have Igbo/Arabic in just a result
3.It makes you serious
in college of education you do like 18courses in semester unlike your counterpart in uni and poly where they do 13 courses in a session
4.It is very much affordable
you pay less in college of education unlike poly and uni
5.It is not too populated
student are few in college of education unlike poly and uni
6.Lesser case of cultism
student in college of education are so overwhelm with work that they don't have time for cultism
7.it is not time wasting
some people will write jamb up to 5 times in the name of i can't go to college of education thereby wasting their time and resources
8.You start to make money after 3years
immediately after your Nce you can start to teach and make money even in your neighbourhood
9.Make sure you further your education because NCE is too small in present Nigeria
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by kingofchess(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
go and sit down jare
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by joebases(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
I saw this coming. Very soon na primary school children go come talk. Nigeria I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by prahcetomi(m): 5:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Still waiting for the thread 'Secondary school is better than the tertiary insitutions'.....smh
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by Kgdavid(m): 6:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
kingofchess:
go and sit down jare

brutal grin grin
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by cosby02(m): 6:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
I'm waiting for reasons why secondary school is better than University, polytechnic and college of Education. Smh
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by rottable(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Una don start again, una no dey tire
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by Lekan111(m): 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
kingofchess:
go and sit down jare
Bros i hail ooo
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by Lekan111(m): 8:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
joebases:
I saw this coming. Very soon na primary school children go come talk. Nigeria I hail thee!
Are they not a person
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by Lekan111(m): 8:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
prahcetomi:
Still waiting for the thread 'Secondary school is better than the tertiary insitutions'.....smh
grin grin
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by Lekan111(m): 8:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
cosby02:
I'm waiting for reasons why secondary school is better than University, polytechnic and college of Education. Smh
secondary school is better because they will teach until you understand
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by Lekan111(m): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
rottable:
Una don start again, una no dey tire

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by Welcomme: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
U are joking right? Seriously, we have so many clowns on this forum.
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol...crazy grin
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by Lekan111(m): 12:30am On Feb 26, 2016
sweetboiy:
Lol...crazy grin
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by kevindunn: 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2018
10th reason is that you can read an writemypaper4me review at https://essayservicescanner.com/writemypaper4me-review that will help you with everything. I hope that it will help you just like it helped me.
Re: 9 Reasons Why College Of Education Is Better Than Poly And University by mma007: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2018
We Provide Our Customers With Latest and up-to-date Dumps Questions & Answers with 100% Exam Passing Guarantee. We Promise Exceptional Success in First Attempt. 700-551 dumps

(1) (Reply)

Friends I Need Your Advice/ Opinion Plsssss / Those Who Succeeded In The Just Concluded Seplat Jv Scholarship- Let's Meet / Ranked: The 25 Smartest Countries In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.