Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out (1616 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Beats Up Wife For Failing To Say “Thank You” After Sex / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos) / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by hauwababy: 6:07pm On Feb 25, 2016
This has got to be one of the most horrible videos I have seen. No human being should be beaten like this. This is just wrong.
I am not 100% sure, but I bet you they are a couple.........because no one seems to be bold enough to come to the woman's help.

They watched as the man helplessly beat up his wife, hitting her with a rod on her head till she passed out. I would have uploaded the video but I don't know how to upload video on Nairaland. Check out the pics of the incidence.

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/02/watch-this-horrible-video-of-african.html

Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by Last2comment(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
She was caught cheating in one southern African country and the husband decided to treat he fick up.
Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by SweetOlive(f): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
That's evil
Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by Cutehector(m): 6:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Very evil shocked
Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by PresVA: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
And people were there watching! .. so heartless! !

No matter what she may have done, no human deserves such!
Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by nepapole(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Eyan MAYWEATHER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by lovaleenny(f): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
Watched dt video before...damn cudnt stomach d violence embarassed and people just stood dere

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by delishpot: 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2016
Shame on this situation
Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by cococandy(f): 12:17am On Feb 26, 2016
This video gan?
I've seen it countless time.
I even used it one time to give examples of why people shouldn't stay in violent unions and got insulted for it.

The number of people standing by and watching shows how much we subconsciously consign such treatments.

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by Pidggin(f): 7:12am On Feb 26, 2016
And some people will say Nigerians are bad. This cannot happen here, someone would have helped the lady.
Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by jashar(f): 8:21am On Feb 26, 2016
why are people so callous? And someone took the video while people stood by watching! Cheeeeiiii
Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by greatgod2012(f): 3:41pm On Feb 26, 2016
All these wife-killers and husband-killers should have given themselves break joor.
It's only when one is alive that one can remain married.
Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by aforti(m): 11:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
Shame on Africa. This act can only happen in Africa where people will stand and watch one human killing another and they next day they will trip into different place of worship pretending to know God. Shame of africa. This is why we are still backwards in the world.
Re: Photos: Husband Beats Up Wife Till She Passes Out by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2016
When I saw the video, at the time the man used the stick on the woman's back all that crossed my mind was "Spinal cord injury"
Evil man and evil woman....
That man has made up his mind to kill the woman and the woman has made up her mind to name the man a murderer

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In A Woman Being A Housewife In This Modern Time? / Keeping My Maiden Name After Marriage / What Are The Best Ways To Train A Male Child From Infancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.