Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) (26961 Views)

Danfo Driver Beaten By Passengers In Lagos As Police Administer First Aid (Photo / Civil Defence Officer Shoots Police Sergeant, Kills Driver In Jigawa (Graphic) / See Robbers That Killed Policeman & Civil Defence Officer Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by freshbear(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
this area is angwan Sunday market opposite television Kaduna South.
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by RaptorX: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
winkmart:
The day Civil Defence try me... I go over beat them.
What about the day soldier try you, will you over beat him too?
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by dokiOloye(m): 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Donmams:
The APC government should as a matter of priority, deal with this menace of brutalizing of civilians by those in uniform no matter the cause. The Army, Police, Civil defence et al are all guilty of such menace.
The worst part is those idiots in uniform are paid from tax payers money. Yet they have the audacity to treat civilians in such a manner.
Even the COAS was born a civilian. No one is born wearing a uniform.
This monstrocity has simply got to stop! Period.
we're back to a full time military dictatorship, that's why d harassment of civilians by uniformed personnel is on d rise.
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by ojialo(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2016
joxxy01:
ordinary civil defence?? The bus driver for flogg am stick for brain.
ordinary civil defence abi! go try them na for nairaland u dey make mouth

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by IPOB123london: 1:09am On Feb 26, 2016
Bye bye animal kingdom
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by phintohlar(f): 4:09am On Feb 26, 2016
DankemzI:
Maabasi if na me, i for beat am back embarassed
No love lost, No love found cool
no pain no gain

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:52am On Feb 26, 2016
joxxy01:
ordinary civil defence?? The bus driver for flogg am stick for brain.
yes, and the bus driver for go prison well well for beating uniformed men.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by smushi(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2016
isan:
Common civil defence wey no be soldier

Fear go let u talk if u see dem or u call dem common for their presence? U call dem COMMON, but if d job opportunity come ur doorstep u go run collect am.
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2016
Icecomrade:

Buhari encouraged this barbaric actions of uniformed men.
Buhari has made them above the law and illiterates are applauding him.

Its just a matter of time before it gets to everyone.
Hope your brain is not wired to abuse PMB even in issue not trace to him? I hope is not Buhari that also encourage you to beat up your wife and become a tout to politicians? If Buhari can tell his driver to always obey traffic rules and you still insinuated that he allowed uniform men to be barbaric.
Well, I don't subscribe to maltreatment of people because I face same on the road with commercial drivers and private drivers but how many of them are you going to beat or taking law into your hand to beat. Please be reasonable and don't join PMB to your madness.
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2016
winkmart:
The day Civil Defence try me... I go over beat them.
And that day you will bid good bye to this sinful world. Make sure if you want to do it, let him not be in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2016
jkendy:
Can U Pls shut D fvck up nd beg God for some blessings in form of common sense?
When GEJ was at helm of affairs, dudes like you called for his head at any given slightest provocation. What makes you think that the dul:lard wud go free from blames nd insults, huh
It was rosy nd all fun when GEJ was been fired from all vocal cylinder. It's pay back tym. U guys shud equally hav a taste of the bitter pills.
Heediots dem!!!
Your grouse is the defeat of Jonathan. How long will you mourn for Jonathan, God had rejected him and anointed Buhari to be king over Nigeria 1 Samuel 16:1. Mourner has no place in God's altar. Mourn less.
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 7:38am On Feb 26, 2016
isan:
Common civil defence wey no be soldier
commercial drivers deserve am 4 Kd cuz dem stubborn die!
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2016
some one should have taken a photo of the civil defence guy doing the beating, this picture proves nothing, for all we know the guy could have used red paint on his head. sad
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by Omonigeriarere: 8:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Icecomrade:

[s]Buhari encouraged this barbaric actions of uniformed men.
Buhari has made them above the law and illiterates are applauding him.

Its just a matter of time before it gets to everyone[/s].

Who mistakenly released this Bingo from its cage in the early morning like this?
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by Icecomrade: 8:38am On Feb 26, 2016
ihatesycophant:

Hope your brain is not wired to abuse PMB even in issue not trace to him? I hope is not Buhari that also encourage you to beat up your wife and become a tout to politicians? If Buhari can tell his driver to always obey traffic rules and you still insinuated that he allowed uniform men to be barbaric.
Well, I don't subscribe to maltreatment of people because I face same on the road with commercial drivers and private drivers but how many of them are you going to beat or taking law into your hand to beat. Please be reasonable and don't join PMB to your madness.

When I read the comment of a Buhari e-tout, I know. I only respond to people with brain
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by Icecomrade: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Who mistakenly released this Bingo from its cage in the early morning like this?

Buhari e-bingo Barking aimlessly with out brain.
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by Philinho(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2016
Mutuwa:

Local government soldiers.
and when they start recruiting, U will be on d Queue.....are u blind to brush a military or police Van?
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by Mutuwa(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2016
Philinho:

and when they start recruiting, U will be on d Queue.....are u blind to brush a military or police Van?

Chump.my monthly take home is much better than a local government soldier's own,aside from the fringe benefits am entitled to(This I thank my creator).YOU are the one that should be on the queue.I have friends that work with the NSCDC,and from reliable source,by MAY this year,they will recruit.make sure your credentials are intact and join the queue. wink
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by precious1967(m): 10:01am On Feb 26, 2016
defend d defenceless. welldone. ur days are numbered.
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by Onlymewakacum(m): 10:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Purity1st:
xxnx.com

Vasline crew

1 Like

Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
Civil defense attacking defenseless civilian.
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by danxzy: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2016
NO MATTER WHAT, THE CIVILIAN MAN DON'T SUPPOSE TO BEAT HIM TO THIS EXTEND OF BLEEDING. WHAT IS THE GUUY DIE WHAT WILL HE SAY?
Re: Bus Driver Beaten By Kaduna Civil Defence Officer (photos) by kharn(m): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2016
Music d usually make sense come 4lo am wt Exercise then AKPAKO go com crowneverything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Police Arrest Man With Single Barrel Gun Concealed Inside Bag Of Garri / Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife Ahead Of Valentine's Day Over Gambling. Photos / I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.