Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,292 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee (26941 Views)

18-Year-Old Faith Tricked Into Ashawo In Mali Cries Out As She Is Now Pregnant / Beauty John: I Slept With 20-25 Men Everyday โ€“ Libya Returnee Confession / They Put Chemicals In Our Private Partsโ€ โ€“ Libya Returnee Narrates Shocking Orde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by EdoNation(f): 8:38am On Jun 28, 2018
A Nigerian returnee said she was gang raped while in Libya and is now pregnant.

The victim, Titi was assisted to return to Nigeria with IOM last charter flight from Libya.

Read her story:

'
I finished my National Diploma but there was no work. Then, i learnt photography but still there was no money to buy a camera. I did different odd jobs like BRT, sales girl, ticketing and more.

I eventually left Nigeria in April 2018. I was told by a certain woman that there was work in South Africa and that she would settle my travel experiences. I was expected to work for one year and 6 months. I wanted to help my parents so i decided to take the offer. I was so desperate for a better life, I left my 4 years old daughter at home to go look for a better life abroad.

However, instead of taking me to South Africa like she promised, my madame took me to Kano, then Aghadez and Saba in Libya. At Saba, we were sold to Arabs, who in turn sold us to a brothel.

One night, in the room where 8 of us slept, Asthma boys broke into our room and gang raped us. This incident is one of the most traumatising in my life.This happened at the end of April. I havent seen my period since then.

I have been in and out of about 4 prisons in Libya. Eventually my boga (smuggler) had to send N700,000 naira for my release.

I didn't know it was Libya. I have been seeing girls talk about their experience in Libya. I didnt know i would end up like them. If i had known, i would never have embarked on the journey.
'

Read Update
>>> http://viralmula.com/2018/06/28/libya-stories-gang-raped-now-pregnant-nigerian-woman-reveals/

3 Likes

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by DrGoodman: 8:40am On Jun 28, 2018
Buharri and osinbaba promised 3 million jobs yearly.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by zombieHUNTER: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2018
Masquerade....

Well done work

Thanks for bringing back more HIV to the country

After voting sai barber you want to run... Nonsense

17 Likes

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by clive2u(m): 8:51am On Jun 28, 2018
Is aborting less than 12weeks old pregnancy a sin? Cos that would be a better option for her instead of giving birth to a chid you'll eventually hate

13 Likes

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by thesicilian: 8:54am On Jun 28, 2018
You learnt photography but no money to buy a camera.
Even after working for BRT, working as a salesgirl and doing ticketing, you still didn't have enough money to buy a camera?
Seems to me you were not really focused, just looking for the fast route.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Rosebloom: 10:25am On Jun 28, 2018
I don't understand
This sh.t happened after the whole Libya saga
people ge mind sha...with all these kurukere traveling

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Bohmieed: 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
If only our leaders strive for Nigeria to b better cry
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by opsyswagger(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hiv loading...alright
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by moses93(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
go back to Libya na, since Libya is now better than Nigeria.
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by zlantanfan: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Honestly I don't pity her, I understand everyone wants out but you can't be dumb to believe someone who promised you abroad with no visa or flight.

Come to Benin and see not too bad looking people who have houses built for them still making Libya attempt just to join their fortunate sibling over their

3 Likes

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Benblaq(m): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Just two months oh
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Curiouspet: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
With the whole Libya stories some people still get mind to Deceive and sell a fellow human being like them selves.. Nawa oh... Sorry dear ..in other news

Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
After all said and done, there is still someone somewhere paying money to embark on same journey.

No money to buy camera after working as Brt Ticketer.... She camera na 1million naira ni?

9 Likes

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by weyreypey: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2018
.. no be Libya where lalas247 dey?

Where Buhari 3million jobs annual promise

2 Likes

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Blessinq1(f): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
I dunno why some girls dont like using their brains.
So she didn't ask which kind of work she was going to do in SA?

Nowadays, once a woman is paying for the travel expenses of a young girl to 'work' outside the country, it is usually prostitution.

Whether it is SA or Italy, UAE or Oman, all na wash. And Bini girls always fall victims, IDK why

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by moses93(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Masquerade....

Well done work

Thanks for bringing back more HIV to the country

After voting sai barber you want to run... Nonsense
leave am, we die here together. no escape route for her.
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
If person promise you abroad, first ask where hin own pikin dem dey, ask if hin don help any of hin cousin or nephew, if the answer is negative just abort,
if not Libya is waiting for your A$$
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by dikeigbo2(m): 12:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
That's what being desperate can lead to,you didn't try my dear,you would have used the for your photography equipment......all the same Sorry...
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by wildcatter23(m): 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
angry
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
when u reach kano u no sabi. all these fake stories self. a guy i served with also tried this shit last year. their boat was intercepted by UN and sent back

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Tonimagnificent: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
EdoNation:
A Nigerian returnee said she was gang raped while in Libya and is now pregnant.

The victim, Titi was assisted to return to Nigeria with IOM last charter flight from Libya.

Read her story:

''

Read Update
>>> http://viralmula.com/2018/06/28/libya-stories-gang-raped-now-pregnant-nigerian-woman-reveals/

I jst pray she don't give birth to anoda Boko haram terrorist. 9ja sweet ooo. I can't leave 9ja for anoda African nation (black monkey) it's either Europe, Or the Americans. wen I no dey mad I go jst leave all my hustle run enter plane way dey go S A or Libya. my village pple self go turn d plane round beat me well then cripple my leg from going anywhere. TAAAAR!!!! IMPOSSIBLE!!!
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by akinszz: 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
thesicilian:
You learnt photography but no money to buy a camera.
Even after working for BRT, working as a salesgirl and doing ticketing, you still didn't have enough money to buy a camera?
Seems to me you were not really focused, just looking for the fast route.
you know nothing... you probably being fed by ur parents, if not u wouldn't be typing the rubbish u just typed here. how much are they paying ticketers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Folashade2016(f): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
They are everywhere. Rapist upandan.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by taiwolomo1: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Na so camera cost reach Haba sister.. Just say u were looking for fast lane

1 Like

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Blessinq1:
I dunno why some girls dont like using their brains.
So she didn't ask which kind of work she was going to do in SA?

Nowadays, once a woman is paying for the travel expenses of a young girl to 'work' outside the country, it is usually prostitution.

Whether it is SA or Italy, UAE or Oman, all na wash. And Bini girls always fall victims, IDK why
they know wassup abeg
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by olexjay(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
If this country is okay then people won't be traveling to unsafe countries.

-

To her story : maybe the pregnancy is the accumulations of all the milk which she has received while hustling in Libya
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by ibori1(m): 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
r u sure?

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Tonimagnificent: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Curiouspet:
With the whole Libya stories some people still get mind to Deceive and sell a fellow human being like them selves.. Nawa oh... Sorry dear ..in other news

Okay... .if you are interested in making money online legitimately by sharing a post on your facebook timeline ,reading and commenting on news on a site.... Note. You only get paid monthly... Message me on Aprildov@gmail.com to put you through on the registration process

is dis nt anoda way of selling ur own brothers nd sisters nd here u are condemning d act. aren't u a scam?
Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by Blessinq1(f): 12:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
yeyerolling:
they know wassup abeg
No mind them. When the nacking becomes too much, they start crying that they want to come back home.
Even if nah me be the madam, she no dae go anywhr laye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Gang Raped In Libya I Am Now Pregnant - Libya Returnee by semyman: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Is Nigeria a burial ground? You all will curse and hate the country only to return here after being screwed up out there

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beaten To Death By Police In South Africa. Graphic Photos / Community Rescues Baby Kidnapped By Chimpanzees In Uganda / Maku: Bandits Attack ex-Minister's Residence, Injure 3 Guards. Gov Sule Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.