Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE (427831 Views)

u-Snapp Launches App In Nigeria: Aims to ease trade Of used items / Laptops New Arrivals - Direct From Usa / Used Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:57am On May 07, 2016
bobo65:
To sell faster n better
When u are less busy
Get the 5 inches or 6 inches phones (cos they are the ones people are after)
Download an app called cpu z

USe it to get the full specs of the phones cos specs are what attracts customers

u can quote me if u need clearer insight, u have my whatsapp digits

Thanks
This information is gud for both supplier and reseller to enable them know the exact spec before selling to end user.

Bobo65, the apps is it available on android? And how convenient is it?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by bobo65(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2016
rev2214:

Thanks
This information is gud for both supplier and reseller to enable them know the exact spec before selling to end user.

Bobo65, the apps is it available on android? And how convenient is it?

Yeah it's an android app
Look at my attached pic

1 Share

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2016
bobo65:

Yeah it's an android app
Look at my attached pic
Wow !!!
Information-power
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2016
bobo65:

Yeah it's an android app
Look at my attached pic
It gave me only cpu-x I hope they're same apps
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by bobo65(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2016
rev2214:
It gave me only cpu-x I hope they're same apps

Dunno abt cpu x
Just type cpu, u will see th app and the symbol
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:02pm On May 07, 2016
bobo65:

Dunno abt cpu x
Just type cpu, u will see th app and the symbol
I have done it. Its OK

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Samo0011: 8:28am On May 08, 2016
Hi I want to if you have led television ranging from 20inch - 40inch, android phone, and woofer. I want to be a reseller here in my location please reply so that we can talk business thanks.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2016
Samo0011:
Hi I want to if you have led television ranging from 20inch - 40inch, android phone, and woofer. I want to be a reseller here in my location please reply so that we can talk business thanks.
Your request is hot in warehouse. You can visit my office then I will show you around the warehouses. Get familiar so that when they offload your require item(s) you can negotiate and buy them. Note they're no testing. But they are good prices. Tnx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:40am On May 08, 2016
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
Very soon all business transaction on warehouse activities will be channel through online. The major challenge are people outside Lagos who can't visit the the warehouse as soon as goods are offloaded. And that can be arranged between us. When you send your request to us and make payment. Your item(s) must be deliver within 3-5days depending on distance and location. Lagos residence are free to visit the warehouse as soon as we update you on fresh offload. Please note that you do not need my permission to buy any item you desire, you can bargain the price and buy whatever you want to buy. If you think you want to reward our effort (financially) you have our official Bank Detail.

Now the financial transaction have been grouped into 3-stages.

1. There are set of people who send money directly to us for all their request. Which means they trust us enough and send their cash ahead of time, as soon as fresh offload come they are the first set of people we attend to, this set of individuals are outside Lagos. We send all their items through motorparks. Thanks for your faithful patronage.

2. The second set of people are those individuals who would like to pay on delivery after checking their stuff both in and outside Lagos. Henceforth, delivery in Lagos environ will be channel through Efritin delivery service, you pay for delivery and for the item(s) collected, this will enable you check your stuff if it is according to specification before payment. Kaymu is another option that will enable you receive your item(s) and payment on delivery. So Kaymu will take care of people outside Lagos although it may take more days before delivery (courier service)

3. Lastly, delivery through motor park (waybill) is fast and effective, this method is what we use constantly to deliver any pkg outside Lagos. After paying for your item(s) you will chose your motor park location in Lagos, then I will visit the place to drop off your item(s) while you pay for the transport fee on delivery. Most of our customers in Lagos comes to our office in Ladipo to examine and pick their item(s) on regular basis. Office location is at No. 45, Ladipo Street, Opp. Access Bank PLC. Matori-Lagos.

Thus, we have 3-options now, this will help us to know serious buyer among many people that are requesting for various items. It is good to know that we've bought items for people who later decline or didn't make payment for such items, which means we have to sell it out to other people. Henceforth, we will try to avert such incidence or occurrence so that we can focus on those that are serious in this business.

Thanks for your patronage.

I'm Your Host Rev2214
GOD Bless You All.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by oscarmedia(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2016
Do you have any 5000va stabilizer?

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by eghuan1(m): 2:16pm On May 08, 2016
rev2214:
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT
Very soon all business transaction on warehouse activities will be channel through online. The major challenge is people outside Lagos who can't visit the the warehouse as soon as goods are offloaded. And that can be arranged between us. When you send your request to us and make payment. Your item(s) must be deliver within 3-5days depending on distance and location. Lagos residence are free to visit the warehouse as soon as we update you on fresh offload. Please note that you do not need my permission to buy any item you desire, you can bargain the price and buy whatever you want to buy. If you think you want to reward our effort (financially) you have our Bank Detail if not visit my blog @ www.accesscitygate..com

Now the financial transaction have been grouped into 3-stages.

1. There are set of people who send money directly to us for all their request. Which means they trust us enough and send their cash ahead of time, as soon as fresh offload come they are the first set of people we attend to, this set of individuals are outside Lagos. We send all their items through motorparks. Thanks for your faithful patronage.

2. The second set of people are those individuals who would like to pay on delivery after checking their stuff both in and outside Lagos. Henceforth, delivery in Lagos environ will be channel through Efritin delivery service, you pay for delivery and for the item(s) collected, this will enable you check your stuff if it is according to specification before payment. Kaymu is another option that will enable you receive your item(s) and payment on delivery. So Kaymu will take care of people outside Lagos although it may take more days before delivery (courier service)

3. Lastly, delivery through motor park (waybill) is fast and effective, this method is what I use constantly to deliver any pkg outside Lagos. After paying for your item(s) you will chose your motor park location in Lagos, then I will visit the place to drop off your item(s) while you pay for the transport fee on delivery. Most of our customers in Lagos comes to our office in Ladipo to examine and pick their item(s) on regular basis. Office location is at No. 45, Ladipo Street, Opp. Access Bank PLC. Matori-Lagos.

Thus, we have 3-options now, this will help us to know serious buyer among many people that are requesting for various items. It is good to know that we've bought items for people who later decline or didn't make payment for such items, which means we have to sell it out to other people. Henceforth, we will try to avert such incidence or occurrence so that we can focus on those that are serious in this business.

Thanks for your patronage.

I'm Your Host Rev2214
GOD Bless You All.

Where is your warehouse and how does someone go about inspection of goods. Am in Lagos
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2016
QUICK NOTICE
This message was just sent to mobile line see pix
I hope most of us are wise enough not to response to it.
They're advance 9JA & they think they're smarter.
So, if you receive such msg ignore it. God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 2:36pm On May 08, 2016
eghuan1:

Where is your warehouse and how does someone go about inspection of goods. Am in Lagos
Good, come to Ladipo popular spare part MKT and someone will take you around the warehouses. You're free to check items as you desire but you have to pay for them before taking them out. You will also pay gate ticket for every item you buy.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2016
oscarmedia:
Do you have any 5000va stabilizer?
All sizes but I will check for the price. Pls remind me and chat me up. Got lots at hand
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by cyif2003(m): 2:56pm On May 08, 2016
pls do u have home theater
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 2:59pm On May 08, 2016
cyif2003:
pls do u have home theater
Yes at warehouse A
They have both tested and no testing
Let's chat on wazap
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2016
Hi, i've found two set of Baby Wooden Bed
Black & White as you've requested. Kindly visit the
Warehouse and check it. Tnx

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 3:34pm On May 10, 2016
rev2214:
Hi, i've found two set of Baby Wooden Bed Black & White as you've requested. Kindly visit the Warehouse and check it. Tnx
I got d lappy yesterevening, I woulda call bur I got no calling card.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2016
Canme4u:

I got d lappy yesterevening, I woulda call bur I got no calling card.
Ohk
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by cyif2003(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2016
rev2214:
Yes at warehouse A They have both tested and no testing Let's chat on wazap
ur nos?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by ExperTrait(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2016
rev2214:

I'm lost with some of your terms, because I'm an old school. Kindly tell me the meaning of Op?
original poster

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by scampy(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2016
cyif2003:
ur nos?
Check his signature or his profile.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2016
ExperTrait:
original poster
I'm born again. Now I know the meaning & Lol too grin
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2016
scampy:

Check his signature or his profile.

Thanks
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:09pm On May 11, 2016
ATTENTION
Concerning my Office Detail
Kindly note that my office is opposite Access Bank PLC
By the Round About Chicken George Bus Stop.

Because we have two(2) Access Bank along same road
The other one is down Ladipo by former AP filling station.

This will serve as a guide to everyone coming for pick up.

Thanks and God bless.
See banner for more

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by scampy(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2016
rev2214:

Thanks

You are welcome sir.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Awoofawo(m): 7:52pm On May 11, 2016
rev2214:
ATTENTION
Concerning my Office Detail
Kindly note that my office is opposite Access Bank PLC
By the Round About Chicken George Bus Stop.

Because we have two(2) Access Bank along same road
The other one is down Ladipo by former AP filling station.

This will serve as a guide to everyone coming for pick up.

Thanks and God bless.
See banner for more

Real love see folks who are honesty and earning just wage! May God be With you, please guard your reputation like your eyes,s balls!

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:56pm On May 11, 2016
Awoofawo:

Real love see folks who are honesty and earning just wage! May God be With you, please guard your reputation like your eyes,s balls!
Proverbs 16:8 Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues without right. Is to the Glory of God. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by innobarca(m): 12:12pm On May 12, 2016
what happened to phone thread?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:51pm On May 12, 2016
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Solese: 6:12am On May 13, 2016
pls check for 15rim tire by 265/70 all in four also 18 rim by 225/60. : what's app no --08087617464, tanx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by RazaqMB(m): 7:56am On May 13, 2016
Solese:
pls check for 15rim tire by 265/70 all in four also 18 rim by 225/60. : what's app no --08087617464, tanx
will also like to know cost for alloy rims(15inch)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (166) (Reply)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.