Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE - Technology Market (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE (428290 Views)

u-Snapp Launches App In Nigeria: Aims to ease trade Of used items / Laptops New Arrivals - Direct From Usa / Used Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 9:36am On May 20, 2016
rev2214:

Lol
You're trying to encourage her, that's gud. I have been doing the business for over 10yrs. If you can't take risk you're not ready, better still buy items like foot wear, cylinder, Baby Bed, Toys, Bicycle, Cloths etc and sell on OLX. You avoid A/C, LED TV, Fridge and so. But if you want me to do the bit for u on tested you must be ready. Sunkanmi (canme4u) remember God has use u for this Fone thing, now I'm selling big.

Sometimes you don't see the opportunity around u. You should be able to decode my statement. You know the phones have been offloaded for years and I'm only watching. Not any more, thank u Sunkanmi

Sir, though I may have been used by God to help your business as you rightly said however, if its not because of your simplicity, honesty and love of God that you put into your business while dealing with people it might not have come to pass, I wont even be here today. Keep being honest and see things turning out even better.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 9:41am On May 20, 2016
Oga, how about 5inches phones we talked about, are they now available?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:26am On May 20, 2016
Canme4u:
Oga, how about 5inches phones we talked about, are they now available?
Only few of 5"&6" available definitely the cost will be high. But not to worry my importer is expecting like 500pcs if not more of various types by next month, then we sell more. Thanks for ur comment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Bookiemart01(f): 1:11pm On May 20, 2016
Bros, I sent you several messages that I want you to "assist" in getting a good item and not "no testing". You have been saying you are busy. how else do I want to show seriousness when it seems the phone thing is taking your time. You categorically told me shipping to PH will be expensive so I should look for it in PH. You have been giving 1 excuse to the other. 1 time you say nah my luck make I dey pray. Make I dey beg you unto say you wan assist with procurement? You will not do it for free will you?

Bros, washing machine go show with or without you.

rev2214:

Lol
You're trying to encourage her, that's gud. I have been doing the business for over 10yrs. If you can't take risk you're not ready, better still buy items like foot wear, cylinder, Baby Bed, Toys, Bicycle, Cloths etc and sell on OLX. You avoid A/C, LED TV, Fridge and so. But if you want me to do the bit for u on tested you must be ready. Sunkanmi (canme4u) remember God has use u for this Fone thing, now I'm selling big.

Sometimes you don't see the opportunity around u. You should be able to decode my statement. You know the phones have been offloaded for years and I'm only watching. Not any more, thank u Sunkanmi

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Bookiemart01(f): 1:13pm On May 20, 2016
Abeg tell him to "assist" us too nah. He just dey form paparazzi

Canme4u:

Sir, though I may have been used by God to help your business as you rightly said however, if its not because of your simplicity, honesty and love of God that you put into your business while dealing with people it might not have come to pass, I wont even be here today. Keep being honest and see things turning out even better.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Bros, I sent you several messages that I want you to "assist" in getting a good item and not "no testing". You have been saying you are busy. how else do I want to show seriousness when it seems the phone thing is taking your time. You categorically told me shipping to PH will be expensive so I should look for it in PH. You have been giving 1 excuse to the other. 1 time you say nah my luck make I dey pray. Make I dey beg you unto say you wan assist with procurement? You will not do it for free will you?

Call him to iron that out, he is kinda a busy man. His numbers are on his signature.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Abeg tell him to "assist" us too nah. He just dey form paparazzi

He will help you, call him on phone to sort it out. he has sent up to 3 items to me in Oyo town through bus.

He is a good man but most time very busy. If you happen to be at Ladipo market, you will know what am saying.

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Bookiemart01(f): 1:21pm On May 20, 2016
I know he is busy but the whole "procedure" is already getting me feel he does not want to "assist". I'll try my "luck" again and see. Thanks bro.

Canme4u:

He will help you, call him on phone to sort it out. he has sent up to 3 items to me in Oyo town through bus.

He is a good man but most time very busy. If you happen to be at Ladipo market, you will know what am saying.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 1:23pm On May 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:
I know he is busy but the whole "procedure" is already getting me feel he does not want to "assist". I'll try my "luck" again and see. Thanks bro.

He don give u price for the washing machine before?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Bookiemart01(f): 1:34pm On May 20, 2016
Yes he has..for no testing. I jest kent buy no testing cry

Canme4u:

He don give u price for the washing machine before?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Bookiemart01(f): 1:39pm On May 20, 2016
Boss, the thing tire me oo. No testing wey person fit buy finish and will not work. Sometimes sef, you no go see spare part buy to fix the problem or...... them no go fit detect the problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

owo ba jona

Infinitikoncept:
This your no testing na reason why Bookiemart dey fear to buy ooo.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 1:55pm On May 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Hmmm accept my apology, I don't like it when people are not happy with me, so I'm sorry. Your request is a bit complicated, washing machine that comes in other languages I don't like buying them. Except you insist I should buy it with your cash. Better still, send someone to see it on your behalf & confirm it before purchase, and for the fact that they're no testing. I don't like controversy over buying or no buying. Another lady was sent to the warehouse yesterday for the second Baby court, the sister that sent her reside in PH or IMO state to verify and buy the Baby Court. Unfortunately it was sold that morning before she get to the warehouse. Is good for me if you've someone around here in Lagos to verify items before purchase. Is to be on the save side.

And lastly it is not all for money ask those that have been coming to buy if I ask them for a dime. That is why i keep saying people don't need my assistance to buy, once you see my update go there. If they're reading this they will testify. So, is not all about money, is stressful to buy item like Washing machine, send it to my office from warehouse, package it and send it again to the park. How much do u think it will cost my office to do that?

2 Likes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 20, 2016
rev2214:

Hmmm accept my apology, I don't like it when people are not happy with me, so I'm sorry. Your request is a bit complicated, washing machine that comes in other languages I don't like buying them. Except you insist I should buy it with your cash. Better still, send someone to see it on your behalf & confirm it before purchase, and for the fact that they're no testing. I don't like controversy over buying or no buying. Another lady was sent to the warehouse yesterday for the second Baby court, the sister that sent her reside in PH or IMO state to verify and buy the Baby Court. Unfortunately it was sold that morning before she get to the warehouse. Is good for me if you've someone around here in Lagos to verify items before purchase. Is to be on the save side.

And lastly it is not all for money ask those that have been coming to buy if I ask them for a dime. That is why i keep saying people don't need my assistance to buy, once you see my update go there. If they're reading this they will testify. So, is not all about money, is stressful to buy item like Washing machine, send it to my office from warehouse, package it and send it again to the park. How much do u think it will cost my office to do that?
good afternoon,do u have any piano and how much
thanks
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2016
rIaYoll:

good afternoon,do u have any piano and how much
thanks
Yes, depend on sizes from 12k as at last time but I will confirm if there is fresh offload
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 20, 2016
rev2214:

Yes, depend on sizes from 12k as at last time but I will confirm if there is fresh offload
thanks....i just need a small one
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Yes he has..for no testing. I jest kent buy no testing cry

lol, life itself is all about risk. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 2:29pm On May 20, 2016
rIaYoll:
thanks....i just need a small one
okay no problem
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:13pm On May 20, 2016
Bookiemart01:

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 12:22am On May 21, 2016
rev2214:

Do you have Samsung phones (s4, s5 or s6)? And what are their prices.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:13am On May 21, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Do you have Samsung phones (s4, s5 or s6)? And what are their prices.
Still expecting, maybe next month.
Kindly follow up here @ https://www.nairaland.com/3089819/china-used-andriod-phone-4.5k
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 3:13am On May 22, 2016
IMPORTANT NOTICE
Kindly remind me if you didn't get a feedback within 5 working days. I might have forgotten or omitted your request on the list. Tnx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by flyfit(m): 2:14pm On May 23, 2016
I need wrist watch for male n female

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by BUGOFF(m): 3:16pm On May 23, 2016
Rev., come to think of it, you have never mentioned wrist watches, here. Don't you get them in your containers?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 7:55pm On May 23, 2016
BUGOFF:
Rev., come to think of it, you have never mentioned wrist watches, here. Don't you get them in your containers?
When it comes to wrist watches, jewelries, make ups etc someone is coming on board soon that will handle it, because I don't really know good ones. Yes wrist watches use to come but few and their prices use to be high. Since I'm not conversant with their quality I don't talk much about it. But I have someone close to me that will handle it soon. Tnx

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:11pm On May 23, 2016
For those interested in water Dispenser and washing machine. more offload was done today over 30pcs of Washing machine is available now sales will commence tmrow morning, but I have not yet confirm prices. water dispenser is also there but few. This is at Blessed warehouse.

But at warehouse A lots of water dispenser still available including Home Theater and few LCD

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by murshid09(m): 9:58pm On May 23, 2016
pls don't forget my CD printer OGUNGBADE Kazeem.u can update me on wharsapp
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Bookiemart01(f): 10:08pm On May 23, 2016
Bros, put me for mind oo

rev2214:
For those interested in water Dispenser and washing machine. more offload was done today over 30pcs of Washing machine is available now sales will commence tmrow morning, but I have not yet confirm prices. water dispenser is also there but few. This is at Blessed warehouse.

But at warehouse A lots of water dispenser still available including Home Theater and few LCD
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:18pm On May 23, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Bros, put me for mind oo

okay sis. No problem
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:22pm On May 23, 2016
murshid09:
pls don't forget my CD printer OGUNGBADE Kazeem.u can update me on wharsapp
You know urs is special, those printer comes 1 in 10
We have to patient. And I will prefer you buy HP because of the ink
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2016
For those asking for children bicycle, you can come to my office to pick up for 12# first come first serve pls

For reseller, visit First Bank warehouse to select for children from age 3-10. In will advice you visit the place before the good ones are selected. Those outside lagos pls notify me if you're interested and make your deposite. I recommend first bank for reseller, other warehouses sell a bit higher and most of the resellers in the warehouse would have bought them to resell, but at first Bank warehouse is better. Prices range from #7

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by BUGOFF(m): 1:33pm On May 24, 2016
rev2214:

When it comes to wrist watches, jewelries, make ups etc someone is coming on board soon that will handle it, because I don't really know good ones. Yes wrist watches use to come but few and their prices use to be high. Since I'm not conversant with their quality I don't talk much about it. But I have someone close to me that will handle it soon. Tnx
Oh, dats gud to know. Kip us in d know, pls.

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by donvicky2007: 3:01pm On May 24, 2016
How much for the water dispenser and washing machine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (166) (Reply)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.