Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE (427816 Views)

u-Snapp Launches App In Nigeria: Aims to ease trade Of used items / Laptops New Arrivals - Direct From Usa / Used Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 4:11am On Jun 01, 2016
odimbannamdi:

This is the second time i would be telling you this. You are very business-savvy. Coupled with your proven record of honesty and integrity, you will make it. I should have some idle funds before the end of next month, maybe i will invest in your business. 10% profit every month for doing nothing aint totally a bad idea. Meanwhile, have you considered creating a professional e-commerce website where you can showcase your wares? Thats a good start to show you mean business

Thanks my bro, we do have a professional website, though need to renew our subscription. But that will not be done until our web designer finish work on restructuring or reconstruction of the entire site to accommodate our new status. You may wish to check www.accescitygate.com

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2016
Life is not simple, and God’s ways are not our ways. Making the right decision may come at a cost. But in God’s eternal plan, His blessings arrive in due time.

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by treasuredkids(f): 9:02am On Jun 02, 2016
Hi just stumbled on your post for the first time. Want to find out if the women wears come in bales and what brand of phones are available. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
treasuredkids:
Hi just stumbled on your post for the first time. Want to find out if the women wears come in bales and what brand of phones are available. Thanks
Yes in bales
Android Phone 3&4"
Follow us on China uses Android Phone from 4.5k
https://www.nairaland.com/3089819/china-used-andriod-phone-4.5k
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
BABY ITEMS
Car, Bike, Piano and etc still available at First Bank and Blessed warehouse.

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by treasuredkids(f): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
OK, will contact u via WhatsApp for more info on the bales. Thanks
rev2214:

Yes in bales
Android Phone 3&4"
Follow us on China uses Android Phone from 4.5k
https://www.nairaland.com/3089819/china-used-andriod-phone-4.5k

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
rev2214:
ANNOUNCEMENT
For those willing to support or participate in our business of buying and selling UK/USA used items but do not have the financial capacity to buy or pay for a slot especially those outside Lagos, you can invest from 25k which will reward them 10% interest monthly. Since they are not buying slot, the money will be invested on the business to facilitate quick response to everyone demanding for items direct from warehouse. Hence, we will be able to attend to more clients with your support and make more money to re-invest for the betterment of everyone on the platform. You're free to opt out anytime a claim your money if you think you've benefited enough from our platform with 1 month notice.

Meanwhile, SLOT is still open to interested individuals. Is like buying part of our business both offline and online, like partnership and a slot is #1m. Then we are into Business Partnership.

Because the business is capital intensive and require lots of money and honestly we're not meeting demand.

If you're interested in buying a slot let me know your area of interest.

Money invested will be for purchase of items from the importer. Some importer doesn't have time to waste they want sum1 who will give a down payment for their container or buy everything in clearance. We buy from them and sell to people on our list base on their request for good profit margin.

If we team together we can build gr8 business from this.

All we need to do is build a large store, after selling what we have to sell in the warehouse, we move the rest there for other customer request.

And we can buy Vehicles from Cars, to Car spare part, Foot ware and Household items, Cloths, Baby items etc. Items people are requesting for and not things that will tie our capital down

That's all for now.

SLOT
We have ladies cloth, bags & shoes, A/C, fridge, Baby items, Toys, Laptop, LCD/LED, Washing machine, Sewing machine other fashion equipment and Home Theater etc.

Sharing formula is discuss and signed among partners, which will also put to cognisance all expenses including staff salary. You're free to chat with me for Q&A.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Canme4u post=46210109][/quote]
Sunkanmi anything for the boys?
How is business? Hope you're OK?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
rev2214:
Sunkanmi anything for the boys? How is business? Hope you're OK?
I'm on lowkey for now. I'm good tho.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 7:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bales of children, ladies and men clothe available at Toyota Airport warehouse
Other items like shoes, Snickers, window AC, sewing machines, Cylinder, small Bed side fridge, etc are there too.

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
The Gas cylinder, Public Address system and SOFA from USA pix

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Those waiting for their washing machine should pls still hold on, they are about finishing sales of freezer and fridge then the importer will advance to Washing machine ( different make) and gas cooker. Thanks for your patience

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by BUGOFF(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2016
rev2214:
Bales of children, ladies and men clothe available at Toyota Airport warehouse
Other items like shoes, Snickers, window AC, sewing machines, Cylinder, small Bed side fridge, etc are there too.
how much for bale? Children, men, women.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by twinskenny(m): 8:33am On Jun 04, 2016
BUGOFF:
need same answer too
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
BUGOFF:
For this importer. Men & Ladies is 40k Children is 70k. It may not be same with others in other warehouses, because I know prices depend on our landing cost. Hope u understand
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cool.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
Like sum1 who intend to sell sewing machines clearance for 15k. Say wetin con happen? I no dey buy from such importer, even me dey sell tested for 10k or 12k America.

But I will give necessary update if anybody like, go there and buy or you be patient except if is urgent, if not let me know, so that I get gud price for u.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by ricy20(f): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
if not let me know, so that I get gud price for u.[/quote]
Am waiting for the Update please o
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
ricy20:
if not let me know, so that I get gud price for u.

Am waiting for the Update please o
Tell me, which item?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by BUGOFF(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
rev2214:

For this importer. Men & Ladies is 40k Children is 70k. It may not be same with others in other warehouses, because I know prices depend on our landing cost. Hope u understand
Cost is a major factor, so is Quality.
Can these Bales be said to be "Grade A"?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by ricy20(f): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
rev2214:
Tell me, which item?
Sewing machine
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
BUGOFF:
Cost is a major factor, so is Quality.
Can these Bales be said to be "Grade A"?
This is Grade A according to the importer.
She said they're very clean especially men
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
ricy20:

Sewing machine
Like I said is 15k from this very importer, the same importer from UK with Washing machine she has about 20pcs of the Washing machine and like 5pcs of sewing machine. You may wish to wait for my own or others.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by BUGOFF(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
rev2214:

This is Grade A according to the importer.
She said they're very clean especially men
kk
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Sorry I forgot to pass this across. Those requesting for keyboards can either buy no testing or buy treated at warehouse A. But most of this no testing I believe they will also work and their prices are fair. There is this piano for #160,000 from the USA

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
I can see some books there? Are they available in large quantity? Price?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
rev2214:

Plenty rug prices depend on sizes.
Just go there select and pay @ warehouse A
nice job..nice thread..been folllowing.. Do u av sony psp game console..? New or used? Testing and no testing? Kindly update me.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2016
koonbey:
I can see some books there? Are they available in large quantity? Price?
How large?
Sometimes they come in verrrrrrrry large quantity, but this is like 100 pcs
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 05, 2016
rev2214:

How large?
Sometimes they come in verrrrrrrry large quantity, but this is like 100 pcs
What are the prices, for both 100 unit lots and the bigger ones?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
nice job..nice thread..been folllowing.. Do u av sony psp game console..? New or used? Testing and no testing? Kindly update me.
PSP Gaming stuff, I'm not conversant with this tools because when goods are offloaded I don't really pay attention to it. Why? I don't know them. Maybe I will employ someone to do this. Lately sum1 on this thread sent me a pix on how PSP look like. Now I know what to watch for but still need more hands. What about Xbox 360°?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:53am On Jun 05, 2016
koonbey:
What are the prices, for both 100 unit lots and the bigger ones?
No idea, I never knew people still buy books like that. I will ask the importer when I get to the warehouse.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 10:56am On Jun 05, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:
And thanks for the compliment too

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (166) (Reply)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.