Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,196 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

"USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE (426852 Views)

u-Snapp Launches App In Nigeria: Aims to ease trade Of used items / Laptops New Arrivals - Direct From Usa / Used Items For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by feelme3(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2016
Hello rev,
Can you confirm if they have in stock high voltage stabilizer. Say 25000VA? Will be interested
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by ariyebaba(m): 10:37am On Aug 06, 2016
I need d fllg items : sunglasses,chronograph/tachymeter wrist watch n perfume
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by bonaparte: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
ariyebaba:

Me too
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2016
ariyebaba:

Like I said the major person for this items is from the US and he doesn't come often, I will advise you guys be on standby when he comes I will give u update. He comes like every 3months with jewelries, sunglasses, wristwatches, shirt, expensive perfume, ladies stuff etc

2 Likes

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
feelme3:
Hello rev,
Can you confirm if they have in stock high voltage stabilizer. Say 25000VA? Will be interested

Hi, if you're in Lagos I will advise you come to warehouse A&B to buy. People following this thread are already doing that, you will see different types of stabilizer HGH ones tested to buy. Tnx

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by feelme3(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
rev2214:

Hi, if you're in Lagos I will advise you come to warehouse A&B to buy. People following this thread are already doing that, you will see different types of stabilizer HGH ones tested to buy. Tnx

OK. Am in Lagos. How do I locate the warehouse.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 4:35pm On Aug 06, 2016
feelme3:

OK. Am in Lagos. How do I locate the warehouse.

When you get to Ladipo MKT just ask for warehouse A or B from Bike or Keke rider.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by fasa199(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2016
how much is sewing machine.. and @ what warehouse can I get it
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
fasa199:
how much is sewing machine.. and @ what warehouse can I get it

Available ones are tested for 12 & 15k respectively and they're in my office.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by sekesi2009(m): 4:50am On Aug 07, 2016
@rev2210, you still haven't answered the question : how much is the imported 'I pass my neighbor generator ' or the barber type. I heard they are very fuel efficient.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2016
@ Rev2214, I need a 10kg front loading washing machine. Can you help fetch for one and how much will it cost?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
FOLYKAZE:
@ Rev2214, I need a 10kg front loading washing machine. Can you help fetch for one and how much will it cost?

Yes, when they offload it, I will look for 10kg but the common one is 5-6kg and the price was 25k last time. The 8-10kg was 60k just to prepare your mind.When you're ready chat with me or call
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2016
sekesi2009:
@rev2210, you still haven't answered the question : how much is the imported 'I pass my neighbor generator ' or the barber type. I heard they are very fuel efficient.

Last was like 18k when offloaded, but not same price when it get to the Reseller. And I don't know when next it will be offloaded. But stand by. Containers comes in almost everyday. But is better you commit to it before then. Tnx
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2016
rev2214:

Okay
can u help me secure tested photocopying machine... Prefarable Kyocera brand or Ricoh. The one that doesn't makes use of developer and sensor.. But uses toner. Thanks, awaiting your feedback
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 9:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
meetmonde:
can u help me secure tested photocopying machine... Prefarable Kyocera brand or Ricoh. The one that doesn't makes use of developer and sensor.. But uses toner. Thanks, awaiting your feedback

I will advise you go to ilasamaja @ Oshodi-mike2 Expressway to buy tested photo copier and sure of reliability. But if you know how to work it then buy when they are offloaded in First Bank or warehouse A. Tnx

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2016
We Are ACCESSCITYGATE or Rev2214

Revelation 22:8-16

I, John, am the one who heard and saw these things. And when I had heard and seen them, I fell down to worship at the feet of the angel who had been showing them to me. But he said to me, “Do not do it!

I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!” Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near.

Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy.” “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.

Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

www.rev2214..com
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by deborsky(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
shed more light on d rugs. can u upload d pics ? How do u sell it?

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2016
deborsky:
shed more light on d rugs. can u upload d pics ? How do u sell it?

I'm not sure I understand your question. If you're interested in rug kindly visit Blessed warehouse to make selection because they're in big and smaller sizes not easy to capture. The last person we bought rug for in port Harcourt gave us type of what she wanted and we got it for her. If you're interested visit the warehouse or let us us know the type. And prices depend on the importers
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
fasa199:
do you have
a laptop
a microwave oven
a deep fryer..
reply asap

There are new set of Laptop offloaded today, they will start selling tmrow or next. Microwave is available too. Tnx

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2016
rev2214:

There are new set of Laptop offloaded today, they will start selling tmrow or next. Microwave is available too. Tnx
Can you please help me look out for hp mini or any better mini with probability of 3hrs(+) backup?

Thanks.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2016
Canme4u:

Can you please help me look out for hp mini or any better mini with probability of 3hrs(+) backup?

Thanks.

Depend on the urgency. Someone following this thread is expecting some HP & other mini laptop soon that is if we don't have the offload in the warehouse.
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2016
rev2214:

Depend on the urgency. Someone following this thread is expecting some HP & other mini laptop soon that is if we don't have the offload in the warehouse.

Alright sir, ama hit u up.

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 3:36am On Aug 09, 2016
CONGRATULATION!!!

The enemy has loss the battle against you. You're victorious, Jesus died and paid the price for your sins. Don't give him the opportunity to trick or deceive or lure you into sin again. Live free from sin, do not allow sin to take over and control your life again. How? by obeying God. focus on the truth and commit to do the right thing (Truth). If you make mistake, don't repeat it. Make sure you don't repeat your mistake. This is HOW to live free from sin.

You're already saved by the Blood shed of Jesus don't let Satan rob you off your salvation. You're Free my friend Yes! you've been set free. Now continue to live a new and victorious life.

From today anything that intend to take you away from your maker (The Almighty). God will destroy it, anything targeting you for destruction, will be completely destroyed in the name of Jesus. Do I hear you say Amen.

Enjoy your Freedom.

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. Phil 4:8-9

https://m.

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by innobarca(m): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2016
rev2214:
New children school bags available at J&F warehouse for 1k each
Including Dell latitude D510, 600 & 610

prices of the dell latitude d600 and 610..
Other HP Labtop without camera
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
innobarca:

prices of the dell latitude d600 and 610..
Other HP Labtop without camera

No HP as at today, the ones offloaded last week is out already. We another importer yet open his own. Maybe tmrow. The Dell latitude is 10k

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 6:38pm On Aug 09, 2016
This A/C is for clearance only going for 30k each, they're from Australia. They are in warehouse A Toyota Ladipo

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by zebszebs: 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
rev2214:
This A/C is for clearance only going for 30k each, they're from Australia. They are in warehouse A Toyota Ladipo

Can I get (2) 27" LCD computer displays and for how much?
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by Canme4u(m): 7:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
zebszebs:

LCD TV or monitor? CC: Rev2214
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2016
zebszebs:

Yes patiently yea, it comes once a while and not too expensive
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 9:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
Canme4u:

LCD TV or monitor?
CC: Rev2214

Tested 27" LCD TV is available at warehouse B budget like 30k

1 Like

Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by innobarca(m): 8:51am On Aug 10, 2016
rev2214:

No HP as at today, the ones offloaded last week is out already. We another importer yet open his own. Maybe tmrow. The Dell latitude is 10k

Thanks.
Its non tested,does it come with charger ?how much should I arrange for HP Labtop without camera non tested.
Thank u very much
Re: "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE by rev2214(m): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2016
innobarca:

Thanks.
Its non tested,does it come with charger ?how much should I arrange for HP Labtop without camera non tested.
Thank u very much

No charger just laptop budget 20k for hp

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (166) (Reply)

CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.